Re: Michael Moore - 'Wall Street Has Their Man And His Name Is Barack Obama'

P. Rajah

Dec 7, 2011, 9:23:18 PM12/7/11
On 12/7/2011 9:09 PM, Jay Stevens Maharaj aka the jumpin' jackass
jyotishithead aka the abominable ass-troll-oger wrote:

> About the Goon Squad:

> A goon is a bully or thug who terrorizes or tries to do away with
> opposition.

"I entirely agree with Prem, that is if he can rid just India & not the
whole subcontinent of Astrologers within 10 years India will be capable
to compete with America as an economic equal. "
-- Romanize

"I agree wholeheartedly with Prem that blood-sucking vampires like Jai
Maharaj do indeed merit capital punishment."
-- Nitin Batra

"I agree with the views expressed. If deceiving and fraud are crimes then
astrologers are criminals. Every country should have laws against them.
It is time that these fraud-artists are exposed and their hold on the
general public brought to an end. The society, especially the Indian
society, has paid a big price by the way of losing initiative and these
sooth sayers have wrecked the lives of many families by preying on their
superstitious beliefs. These social parasites have no place in modern
society. The sooner they are gone the better we are."
-- Liju KC

" His[Jay Stevens Maharaj] standard method of
responding to an attack on his credibility is to repost the original
article or to _post the sender's personal contact information_ and
threaten to report the sender to his/her ISP for spamming or making
threats (the very definition of irony)."
-- Ashwatthama

--
Astrology: Fraud or Superstition?
http://www.seesharppress.com/astro.html

Ass-troll-ogers/jyotishitheads are the bane of humanity, and must be
cleansed or otherwise purified for the benefit of society.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/vhp-terrorism

"I agree with you that the plans of Hindus' must fail."
Jay Stevens Maharaj, 11/14/2011, revealing his strategy of sullying
the image of Hindus

"Spit on Christianity so that it may be purified."
Jay Stevens Maharaj, 6/30/2006

"Let [Christians and Muslims] go after each other so that both
destructive philosophies and ways of life are
themselves destroyed."
Jay Stevens Maharaj, 10/09/2006