** NEW XBOX 360 ** Pre Order it for * FREE!! * ---> Proof Inside <---

Jason Nearleack

Sep 16, 2005, 1:45:26 PM9/16/05
Hey gang,

I recently stumbled upon this site that is giving away XBOX 360's for free. I
was skepticle at first to the validity of these freebie things, but to my surprise
I tried a similar site for a 20GB ipod and sure enough I got it, FOR FREE!
Hey, it saved me 250$ bucks, well nows your chance to save 400$ bucks, and get a free
XBOX 360, it's so easy and 100% legal. Check out all the proof below!

want an xbox 360 for free!? check out this link!: http://urlsnip.com/811938

If you don't believe me check out the hundreds of pictures of people who have
recieved their free stuff from free pay! @http://info.freepay.com/gallery.html

If you are sill not convinced check out these news clips I found that show
exactly how these sites work.. (vidoes will load automatically)

This clip is from NBC Boston, it shows how this site can actully give away this
stuff for free: http://media.putfile.com/fipnbc20

This clip has an interview with the CEO of gratis (AKA FreePay), he explains the
legality behind this new craze: http://media.putfile.com/G4TTVfip2210

Gratis Internet LLC has just renamed Gratis Network to freepay™,
it’s very own trademarked brand. All the Gratis Network sites has been
redesigned to match their new brand name. The domains of the old Gratis
Network sites has be changed to subdomains of .freepay.com

Here is Gratis Internet’s answer to what is freepay?

“FreePay is a way for consumers to get high quality products for FREE!

So get on board fast, it is so easy.. just check out this site!!!

http://urlsnip.com/928535