If you ever wonder how so much luggage gets ruined

Byker

Jun 26, 2018, 3:08:33 PM6/26/18
https://www.facebook.com/iamdavidchristian/videos/2066366840353189/

At first I thought I was watching a remake of the old American Tourister
commercials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-e96m4730

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=749iU2Zv1kw

I wonder how much that sheboon is getting paid? Also I wonder how many
responsible white people who are out of work that applied for that job were
turned down thanks to Affirmative Action? I can't tell you how many times I
have seen bags fall off those baggage trucks, get run over, and the ghetto
monkeys just place it back on like nothing happened. That or those older
planes that have overhead cargo compartments. Seeing a bag fall 40 feet and
smash on the ground, open up, and all the niggers do is shove it all back in
and place it on the cart again like nothing happened. This is why you do not
hire negroes to handle peoples property. If they aren't stealing they are
destroying...