'Pure evil': 26-year-old arrested in triple murder of fishermen has 230 charges on record

Henry

Jul 23, 2020, 2:30:02 AM7/23/20
A Florida man who is being described as “pure evil in the flesh”
is behind bars for the alleged triple murder of three friends
who were out on a fishing trip.

Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd announced Wednesday that Tony
“TJ” Wiggins, 26, has been arrested and charged with the weekend
murders of Damion Tillman, 23, Keven Springfield, 30, and 27-
year-old Brandon Rollins. Wiggins’s girlfriend, Mary Whittemore,
27, and his brother, 21-year-old Robert Wiggins, were also
arrested for being accessories in the alleged slaying.

Judd expressed shock at just how expansive Wiggins’s arrest
record is during a news conference, noting that Wiggins has been
on the wrong end of the law since he was 12 years old.

“I didn't stutter. He has 230 charges in his arrest history.
Fifteen convictions and two times to state prison at only 26,”
Judd said. “He's a thug. He's a criminal. He's pure evil in the
flesh. He's wild, and he's out of control.”

The murders happened Friday night in Frostproof, a small Florida
city of about 3,000 located in the central part of the state
south of Orlando. Investigators said a bag from a nearby Dollar
General found in the victims’ truck led them to the store’s
surveillance footage. Authorities believe that Wiggins overheard
that Tillman was going fishing and that Springfield would be
present.

According to Judd, Wiggins told his brother Robert to drive his
truck to the lake where Tillman, Springfield, and Rollins would
be fishing. When the crew arrived, TJ Wiggins began beating up
Springfield and accusing him of stealing his truck and selling
its engine. Robert Wiggins reportedly confessed to police that
his brother then shot all three of the fishermen.

The trio allegedly took a trip to McDonald's after the heinous
murders, where they ordered two McChicken sandwiches and 10
double cheeseburgers. According to police, neither Wiggins nor
Whittemore have been cooperating with the investigation.

“Our goal, and we pray our state attorney can seek the death
penalty,” Judd said of Wiggins. “He needs to seek a fair trial …
and then be executed. Legally, we can't execute him the way he
did those three guys trying to fish on a Friday night.”

Wiggins is facing three first-degree murder charges. In addition
to the accessory to murder charges, Robert Wiggins and
Whittemore are also each facing one count of tampering with
evidence. The sheriff said more charges could be forthcoming as
his deputies continue their investigation.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pure-evil-26-year-old-
arrested-in-triple-murder-of-fishermen-has-230-charges-on-record

BeamMeUpScotty

Jul 23, 2020, 11:15:17 AM7/23/20
Liberal Judges are the REAL KILLERS who need to go to prison for NOT
doing their jobs and keepinf us safe.

--
*That's Karma*

*Democrats aren't the PARTY of diversity they're the party of division*

Anonymous Remailer (austria)

Jul 23, 2020, 12:05:19 PM7/23/20

In article <8QhSG.79639$NB.6...@fx20.iad>

> Liberal

Blah, blah, blah, flush.

Nomen Nescio

Jul 23, 2020, 3:45:02 PM7/23/20
In article <2491948c4656174e...@remailer.privacy.at>
"Anonymous Remailer (austria)" <mixm...@remailer.privacy.at>
wrote:

> In article <8QhSG.79639$NB.6...@fx20.iad>
>
> > Liberal
>
> Blah, blah, blah, flush.

That what your mom did after the niggers got done fucking her.