Re: School shooter Ethan Crumbley's ugly fat mom and blind firefighter-chief lover allegedly held sex parties while ignoring teen's pleas for help

1 view

Jail her ass

Feb 3, 2024, 5:35:21 PMFeb 3
On 21 Feb 2022, Lefty Lundquist <lefty_l...@ggmail.com> posted some
news:sv16j3$mqc$7...@dont-email.me:

> She's a typical Gretchen Whitmer whore. At least the guy she was
> fucking wasn't a nigger like the one Whitmer was dicking.

Michigan school shooter Ethan Crumbley’s mom and her married
firefighter-chief lover held sex parties at hotels while she ignored her
son’s pleas for mental health treatment, prosecutors suggested in court
Friday.

Jennifer Crumbley, 45, and lover Brian Meloche would often find
strangers on a swingers app called Adult Friend Finder and arrange
“meet-ups” with them at a local hotel after work, prosecutors said in
the explosive start to their cross-examination of the mom at her trial.

Jennifer — who is charged with involuntary manslaughter over her son’s
shooting rampage — admitted to using the app to “arrange for other
people to meet us there” but claimed she was going to hotels after work
“on business.”

“I only met with Brian during work hours,” said the mom, who worked as
the marketing director for a real-estate company at the time, according
to ABC News.

Both Jennifer and husband James Crumbley, 47, have been charged with
four counts of involuntary manslaughter for their son’s deadly high
school rampage.

Both have pleaded not guilty.

Ethan, now 17, was sentenced in December to life in prison without the
possibility of parole for killing four students and injuring six others
and a teacher at Oxford High School on Nov. 30, 2021.

Jennifer Crumbley’s cross-examination came as prosecutors sought to tear
into the mother’s claims that she was a “hyper-vigilant helicopter
parent” who was “close” to her son before he shot up the school.

Prosecutors claimed in court that Jennifer was instead “grossly
negligent” by buying her son a gun and failing to seek mental health
treatment for the darkly disturbed teen.

Not only did Jennifer Crumbley spend her free time having rendezvous
with her firefighter boyfriend, but she would be gone for hours each
week, either skiing or riding horses.

She argued that her son was “not into horses” and she would therefore
not take him with her as she went horseback riding three times a week,
ABC News reported.

Prosecutors claimed in court Friday that Crumbley was so preoccupied
with her hobbies that she ignored her son.

They showed text-message exchanges between Jennifer and Ethan in which
the word “love” only appeared three times over the course of several
years.

Prosecutors also showcased excerpts from Ethan’s journal in which he
wrote that “my parents won’t listen to me about help or [a] therapist,”
and “I have zero help for my mental problems, and it’s causing me to
shoot up the f–king school.”

Those diary entries seemed to have come as a shock to the mother, who
said she “felt like I had an open door. He can come to me about
anything,” according to the “Today” show.

She said she had never read her son’s journals before or monitored his
internet activity.

Crumbley also claimed it was her husband who decided to buy their son
the 9mm gun he would use in the massacre.

She said James and Ethan bought the firearm together on Black Friday
while she was out shopping on her own.

When asked whether she objected to the purchase, Crumbley replied, “No.”

“I was more angry that they cut into our Christmas tree time,” she said.

“I usually cut my Christmas tree down right after I get back from
shopping, but I had to wait for them, so I was irritated,” the mom said.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/02/news/ethan-crumbleys-mom-and-her-firefighte