Re: Firefighter killed in catastrophic drug house explosion in woke Loudoun County

1 view

Biden Drug Sales

Feb 17, 2024, 4:11:25 AMFeb 17
On 15 Mar 2022, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some
news:DH4YJ.107092$4JN7....@fx05.iad:

> Drugs and queers are king in Loudon County. If I could afford to
> leave California welfare I'd move there.

A firefighter died in a catastrophic house explosion in Sterling,
Virginia, Friday evening, Loudoun County Fire and Rescue said.

Firefighters at the scene dispatched several mayday calls for the fire
in the 300 block of Silver Ridge Drive — one saying a firefighter was
"trapped by debris."

“I’d say this is the worst call we can respond to, and this is a time
when we need to support each other and hold each other,” Loudoun County
Fire and Rescue Asst. Chief James Williams.

Nine firefighters and two civilians were injured and taken to , but the
extent of their injuries is unknown.

“The house is pretty much leveled,” a firefighter said on a dispatch
call.

Multiple firefighters were trapped.

Loudoun County Fire responded to a call about a natural gas smell about
7:40 p.m. The explosion happened shortly after firefighters responded.

“It’s a huge physical and emotional toll on everyone associated with the
fire department,” Williams said.

"It was very smoky; there was debris falling from the sky," neighbor
Kyleigh Krishreck said.

She said it felt like something struck her house.

Several neighbors said their homes were damaged by the explosion as
well.

Northbound Silver Ridge Drive is closed at Seneca Ridge Drive, the
Loudoun County Sheriff's Office said.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/northern-virginia/house-explodes
-in-loudoun-county-firefighter-trapped/3546296/