Croats, Serbs and Muslims

RLloyd8949

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
Can you possibly imagine the situation the world would be in today had not Bill
Clinton acted responsibly in Kosovo. And without loss of US military life.
I just watched on the history channel on the Bosnia civil war and how the UN
was embarrassed and weakened by repeated indecision while thousands died. Some
people even executed while UN soldiers watched. Bill, he snuffed that flame ot
bigtime before it got hotter. Maybe go down as one of the centurie's greatest
decisions.

Clark Simmons

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
Greetings!

This is a troll, isn't it?

Regards,
Clark, Still Free in Round Rock Texas USA
http://xld.com -- Freedom's Home Page!

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

D.P. Brown

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
rlloy...@aol.com (RLloyd8949) wrote:
>Can you possibly imagine the situation the world would be in
today had not Bill
>Clinton acted responsibly in Kosovo. And without loss of US
military life.
>I just watched on the history channel on the Bosnia civil war
and how the UN
>was embarrassed and weakened by repeated indecision while
thousands died. Some
>people even executed while UN soldiers watched. Bill, he snuffed
that flame ot
>bigtime before it got hotter. Maybe go down as one of the
centurie's greatest
>decisions.

Yessiree, that bill is certainly a couragous one. Somebody
musta told him he has a backbone and, poor ole bill believed 'em.
He thought he only had the ONE bone<g>. You know what's
couragous, RL? The military personnel that return the pig's
salute. I don't think I could do it (with more than one finger)

Peace, Dennis (non-political, I just don't like the clintons)

I do not endorse keen.com or remarq
Spam appears without consent

JD Cooper

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
Yep! You're correct!! Gosh! No US military lives!! Think of that!! Of
course the lousy, stinking, low life scum subhuman Serb cratures we
bombed into oblivion didn't deserve to live. Yech! just think! Bill
coulda kept it up and slaughtered a whole lot more of them!!! Alas! Just
to think that one of those slimebag less-than-human creatures got real
luckey and blew a stealth fighter out of the sky!

JD<---troll in training

BOB GNOME

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
In article <20000719153001...@ng-fa1.aol.com>, rlloy...@aol.com
(RLloyd8949) writes:

>Can you possibly imagine the situation the world would be in today had not
>Bill Clinton acted responsibly in Kosovo. And without loss of US military
life.
>I just watched on the history channel on the Bosnia civil war and how the UN
>was embarrassed and weakened by repeated indecision while thousands died.
>Some people even executed while UN soldiers watched. Bill, he snuffed that
flame
>ot bigtime before it got hotter. Maybe go down as one of the centurie's
greatest
>decisions.

A rousing success and NATO is to be congratulated. After all, Mr. Milosevic is
out of office and hiding in Russia, Albanians haven't turned around and
extracted deserved revenge on Serbs, no foreign troops are needed to keep the
peace, no innocent civilians were killed by NATO bombs, and no uninvolved
embassies were demolished. It's a good thing we stepped in soon enough so
Albanians didn't have to leave their homes and go off to places like Macedonia.

I suppose if we can change the meaning of *is* we can change the meaning of
*success.*

Too bad we didn't do something about the other ethnic cleansings in places like
Sudan, Chechnya, Rwanda, Angola, and Indonesia. Even a half loaf would have
been better than none.

On a related note, Jamie Rubin (State Department) and Christina Ammapour (Mrs.
Rubin) (CNN) told us all we needed to know about the *war.* Objective
reporting is what it's all about.

Butterkup

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
Yea! But, he's our troll and we love him!
sue

Clark Simmons wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> This is a troll, isn't it?
>
> Regards,
> Clark, Still Free in Round Rock Texas USA
> http://xld.com -- Freedom's Home Page!
>
> rlloy...@aol.com (RLloyd8949) wrote:

> >Can you possibly imagine the situation the world would be in
> today had not Bill
> >Clinton acted responsibly in Kosovo. And without loss of US
> military life.
> >I just watched on the history channel on the Bosnia civil war
> and how the UN
> >was embarrassed and weakened by repeated indecision while
> thousands died. Some
> >people even executed while UN soldiers watched. Bill, he
> snuffed that flame ot
> >bigtime before it got hotter. Maybe go down as one of the
> centurie's greatest
> >decisions.

Paul Goetze

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
Oh, yeah <g>. Richard gets bored easily. For my views, see Keith's
response. <ROTFL - under tears> Paul

On Wed, 19 Jul 2000 13:26:42 -0700, Clark Simmons <cl...@xld.com>

Bobbie.

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00

BOB GNOME <bobg...@aol.com> wrote in message

> In article <20000719153001...@ng-fa1.aol.com>,
rlloy...@aol.com
> (RLloyd8949) writes:
>
> >Can you possibly imagine the situation the world would be in today
had not
> >Bill Clinton acted responsibly in Kosovo. And without loss of US
military
> life.
> >I just watched on the history channel on the Bosnia civil war and
how the UN
> >was embarrassed and weakened by repeated indecision while thousands
died.
> >Some people even executed while UN soldiers watched. Bill, he
snuffed that
> flame
> >ot bigtime before it got hotter. Maybe go down as one of the
centurie's
> greatest
> >decisions.

Oh!... to have been clever enought to have said that.
B.....

BOB GNOME

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
In article <oggcnss6cuho86eg7...@4ax.com>, Paul Goetze
<paul....@ns.sympatico.ca> writes:

>Oh, yeah <g>. Richard gets bored easily.

Newsgroup conversation can't remain boring for long when he's around. He get's
us talking (although he's usually wrong.) <vbg>

>For my views, see Keith's response.

Paul, that's plagarism! :) Unless you pay me $.47. (For $12.50 you can have
my wife.)

k :)

Paul Goetze

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00

Would I have to pay her dental bills? <worried frown> Paul

RLloyd8949

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
>Yea! But, he's our troll and we love him!
>sue

well its a fact we'd be in deep doodo July 20, 2000 if Clinton hadn't done what
he did!
Ala Bill, ala Bill.

GeoGoddess

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00

"Paul Goetze" <paul....@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message

LOLOL!
you two are a caution... :-)))
a in bc

Bob Shirk

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
Sold!! Mine needs a rest. Can Margaret paint? (not art, but broad brush and
roller stuff). Bob.

BOB GNOME wrote:

> <snip>

BOB GNOME

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
In article <3977A5C1...@myhome.net>, Bob Shirk <bsh...@myhome.net>
writes:

>Sold!! Mine needs a rest. Can Margaret paint? (not art, but broad brush
>and
>roller stuff). Bob.

Bob, funny you asked. She is an excellent painter!

I must admit that she thinks me more than a little mad for spending so much
time talking to you good people. I wonder how she will take the news of having
been purchased.

k :)

Clark Simmons

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
Greetings!

I guess think that you really think Clinton acted responsibly in
Kosovo.

I thought everyone knows that he expended almost all of the
inventory of cruise missiles on questionable targets while he
was in office. Most of them in the Balkans and Iraq. And the
several used in Sudan and Afghanistan. And for what? Simply to
draw attention away from coverages of his moral lapses.

While most of us are not stupid, neither is he. His
intelligence coupled with his lack of moral turpitude has almost
been disastrous to the U.S.

I'm also wondering if GWB Sr. didn't engineer the Kuwait thing
to get reelected.

Regards,
Clark, Still Free in Round Rock Texas USA
http://xld.com -- Freedom's Home Page!

rlloy...@aol.com (RLloyd8949) wrote:

>well its a fact we'd be in deep doodo July 20, 2000 if Clinton
hadn't done what
>he did!
>Ala Bill, ala Bill.

D.P. Brown

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
rlloy...@aol.com (RLloyd8949) wrote:
>>Yea! But, he's our troll and we love him!
>>sue
>>

>well its a fact we'd be in deep doodo July 20, 2000 if Clinton
hadn't done what
>he did!
>Ala Bill, ala Bill.

"Things are often not what they seem" If times are good for you
RL, then I'm pleased for you. Our children's children will be
the ones to see the real, long term ramifications of the clinton
admenstruation. I wonder what they will call the USA then.

Peace, Dennis

I do not endorse keen.com or remarq
Spam appears without consent

U.T.

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
More right wing, cult like, diatribe!! You didn't right this to inform
Cluck, you did it to start an argument. I don't argue with brain dead cult
members.

"Clark Simmons" <cl...@xld.com> wrote in message

> Greetings!
>
> I guess think that you really think Clinton acted responsibly in
> Kosovo.
>
> I thought everyone knows that he expended almost all of the
> inventory of cruise missiles on questionable targets while he
> was in office. Most of them in the Balkans and Iraq. And the
> several used in Sudan and Afghanistan. And for what? Simply to
> draw attention away from coverages of his moral lapses.
>
> While most of us are not stupid, neither is he. His
> intelligence coupled with his lack of moral turpitude has almost
> been disastrous to the U.S.
>
> I'm also wondering if GWB Sr. didn't engineer the Kuwait thing
> to get reelected.
>
> Regards,
> Clark, Still Free in Round Rock Texas USA
> http://xld.com -- Freedom's Home Page!
>

> rlloy...@aol.com (RLloyd8949) wrote:
> >

> >well its a fact we'd be in deep doodo July 20, 2000 if Clinton
> hadn't done what
> >he did!
> >Ala Bill, ala Bill.

D.P. Brown

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
Hiya U.T.,
I musta got it wrong, but I'm noo. I thought Wednesday was
diatribe day, Fridays is tripe. And on Tuesdays we bowl.<G>

Peace, Dennis

I do not endorse keen.com or remarq
Spam appears without consent

It's Me

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
TROLL......troll your boat....down the stream....
Troll...Troll....

"U.T." <unus...@thick.com> wrote in message

D.P. Brown

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
"It's Me" <ms...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>TROLL......troll your boat....down the stream....
>Troll...Troll....

Lady Bug, Lady Bug,
Brains; Looks: A good right arm. I saw your picture (Nice
work Arch) You're a sharp dresser, too! Religion and politics.
Always gets hair up; Doesn't it? As long as it's just our hair
and not our BP<G>

Peace, Dennis

I do not endorse keen.com or remarq
Spam appears without consent

It's Me

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00

"D.P. Brown" <dplusone...@internetcds.com.invalid> wrote
in message news:1736e92c...@usw-ex0105-035.remarq.com...

| "It's Me" <ms...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
| >TROLL......troll your boat....down the stream....
| >Troll...Troll....
| >

| Lady Bug, Lady Bug,
| Brains; Looks: A good right arm. I saw your picture
(Nice
| work Arch) You're a sharp dresser, too! Religion and
politics.
| Always gets hair up; Doesn't it? As long as it's just our
hair
| and not our BP<G>
|
| Peace, Dennis

Thanks Dennis,

I got a left hook to go with that right arm. <G>
One of these days I'm gonna catch me a
troll............ThHehehehe
Hugs,
LadyBug

PS. Don't believe Keith! <g>

Clark Simmons

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
Greetings!

Your personal attack has nothing to do with the issue. If you
can't come up with an answer to the debate, resort to personal
attack.

FYI, I am neither right wing nor left wing, and I am both.
Neither ideology has an answer to all our problems. Both have
some of the answers.

The message was that Clinton expended almost 1000 cruise
missiles depleting the inventory down to about 60. It has
become necessary to convert many of the nukes by replacing the
prime warheads with HE. That's fact, not right wing diatribe.

Would you care to address that?

Regards,
Clark, Still Free in Round Rock Texas USA
http://xld.com -- Freedom's Home Page!

Toddy

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
Keith...do tell us her reaction, when you have managed to
pluck up the courage to tell her LOLOL
Toddy

"BOB GNOME" <bobg...@aol.com> wrote in message

Marian

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
Well, Clark, at least your paranoia is bipartisan.

Yes, I'm proud of Clinton's role in Kosovo, rallying the European community
around the carnage in their midst. It's called leadership and we're obliged to
it. Fortunately, we have a President with courage and savvy...

Marian

>I guess think that you really think Clinton acted responsibly in
>Kosovo.
>
>I thought everyone knows that he expended almost all of the
>inventory of cruise missiles on questionable targets while he
>was in office. Most of them in the Balkans and Iraq. And the
>several used in Sudan and Afghanistan. And for what? Simply to
>draw attention away from coverages of his moral lapses.
>
>While most of us are not stupid, neither is he. His
>intelligence coupled with his lack of moral turpitude has almost
>been disastrous to the U.S.
>
>I'm also wondering if GWB Sr. didn't engineer the Kuwait thing
>to get reelected.
>
>Regards,
>Clark, Still Free in Round Rock Texas USA
>http://xld.com -- Freedom's Home Page!

>rlloy...@aol.com (RLloyd8949) wrote:
>>
>>well its a fact we'd be in deep doodo July 20, 2000 if Clinton
>hadn't done what
>>he did!
>>Ala Bill, ala Bill.

Accomplishments of the Clinton-GORE Administration:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/WH/SOTU00/accomplishments/index.html

D.P. Brown

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
lust...@aol.com (Marian) wrote:
>Well, Clark, at least your paranoia is bipartisan.
>
>Yes, I'm proud of Clinton's role in Kosovo, rallying the
European community
>around the carnage in their midst. It's called leadership and
we're obliged to
>it. Fortunately, we have a President with courage and savvy...
>
>Marian

Marian,
Respectfully, where was the pigs courage when WE were in SE
Asia? It's probably easier to risk someone elses life than ones
own. Easier for some. Savvy? You bet, he has you fooled.<g>

Peace, Dennis

I do not endorse keen.com or remarq
Spam appears without consent

RLloyd8949

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
>"Things are often not what they seem"

>Peace, Dennis

but here, they are.

D.P. Brown

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
lust...@aol.com (Marian) wrote:
>"Peace"? Salacious, more like...
>

>Marian

LOL!! Wow, Marian, I would certainly expect clinton fans to be
VERY familiar with salacity. Thanks=^)

Marian

Jul 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/23/00
"Peace"? Salacious, more like...

Clinton's got nothing to fear from the historical record of his 8 years. Sure
do hope Al wins, so the roll will continue...

Marian

>rlloy...@aol.com (RLloyd8949) wrote:
>>>Yea! But, he's our troll and we love him!
>>>sue
>>>

>>well its a fact we'd be in deep doodo July 20, 2000 if Clinton
>hadn't done what
>>he did!
>>Ala Bill, ala Bill.
>>

>"Things are often not what they seem" If times are good for you
>RL, then I'm pleased for you. Our children's children will be
>the ones to see the real, long term ramifications of the clinton
>admenstruation. I wonder what they will call the USA then.
>

>Peace, Dennis
>
>I do not endorse keen.com or remarq
>Spam appears without consent

Accomplishments of the Clinton-GORE Administration:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/WH/SOTU00/accomplishments/index.html

RLloyd8949

Jul 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/23/00
>Marian,
> Respectfully, where was the pigs courage when WE were in SE
>Asia?

>Peace, Dennis

my man was saving lives with his avtivist
friends, putting his rep on the line unlike
hiding in his daddy appointed national guard position.

D.P. Brown

Jul 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/23/00
lust...@aol.com (Marian) wrote:
>"Peace"? Salacious, more like...

Oh, I forgot. Yes, PEACE!!!! You know , the kind WE, some of
us, fought for. I even fought for your right to express yourself
openly. You're welcome! I meant PEACE Marian, it's my wish.
Your eunich hero has paid no dues, earned no honor. He's NEVER
put time in for you. You and I have never communicated until now
and your opening comment is intended as an insult. This is
exactly the kind of consideration I would expect from a clinton
zealot. I respect your opinion marian but you don't know me well
enough to...well you know...peace me off<g> Too bad billy didn't
get to SE Asia. Doesn't it just make you want to vomit when he
"salutes". He gets that "leader" look on his face, like a little
boy playing soldier. And you eat that up so much that you would
insult a stranger. Peace, marian. For you and yours,
complements of the men and women who earn it for you.

Peace, Dennis

I do not endorse keen.com or remarq
Spam appears without consent

D.P. Brown

Jul 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/23/00
rlloy...@aol.com (RLloyd8949) wrote:

>my man was saving lives with his avtivist
>friends, putting his rep on the line unlike
>hiding in his daddy appointed national guard position.

His REP?!!! Wow, how fortunate for the grunts. After all, when
you really need someone to get your back you want someone with a
rep. Get real, at least RL. he's a wussie. If anyone ever did
manage to get him in uniform he'd have crapped his pants. He
saved a life alright. heh heh. What he DID NOT do is answer the
call of his country. Even his so called activism was a sham.
Window dressing like "I didn't inhale". And you buy it.

BOB GNOME

Jul 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/24/00

Winning your second Tour de France after having cancer, or being the youngest
golfer to win the career Grand Slam? Congratulations to Mr.'s Armstrong &
Woods.
Impressive performances by both.

Janie

Jul 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/24/00
Winning the Tour de France after having cancer

BOB GNOME wrote:

--
"Who's General Failure and why's he reading my disk?"
-Anon.

Toddy

Jul 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/24/00
Comparing apples and oranges Keith...both are amazing.
The battle with cancer, and recovery takes huge
commitment........so does training hitting the golf balls,
or cycling miles every day.
I think Lance Armstrong had the biggest battle to prove he
was cured, and to make the cycling sponsors take him on
again.
Toddy

"BOB GNOME" <bobg...@aol.com> wrote in message

RLloyd8949

Jul 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/24/00
>Too bad billy didn't
>get to SE Asia. Doesn't it just make you want to vomit when he
>"salutes". He gets that "leader" look on his face, like a little
>boy playing soldier.

i just gotta step in here and ask your reasoning. Vietnam was a
diaster...wrong, wasteful. 58,000 plus American soldiers died, lots of American
families destroyed....all because the world war II victors doublecrossed Ho chi
Mien denying
his country the right of unification after the big war. Had the politicals not
been awaken from this drunken stupor in the form of protest another 58,000
lives may well have been wasted. Neither you nor I gonna jump off the Bay
Bridge...we know better. Is it wrong for a poor boy from Arkansas to know
better? Was it not wrong for politicals to commit mostly poor white and black
boys to the cause without disclosure. Bush dodged the draft. Do you feel the
same way toward him. This was not a security war as onced portrayed but a civil
war. Three million Vietenese died proving it...millions more Vietnese families
suffer right now proving it. Look at the current events of reconciliation. Tell
me your reasoning. I gotta know.

It's Me

Jul 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/24/00
It's apples and oranges Keith.
There's no comparison. Each individual has reached their own
professional zenith.
Hugs,
LadyBug

D.P. Brown

Jul 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/24/00
rlloy...@aol.com (RLl. Is it wrong for a poor boy from

Arkansas to know
>better? Was it not wrong for politicals to commit mostly poor
white and black
>boys to the cause without disclosure. Bush dodged the draft. Do
you feel the
>same way toward him.

RL, I'm not pro Bush. If he is a liar, as clinton is; or if he
is a coward, as clinton is my feelings are the same. I am not
political, but I'm constantly amazed at peoples perception of
that cracker(clinton). I don't read up on him, I don't get
involved in the different rumors about his this or that, I'm
talking about what I see. Clinton did NOT fight for peace he
fought to keep out of the service. That's fine with me, I hated
the Army and the war. But he paints his efforts at personal
survival as something heroic and you eat it up. Clinton is for
clinton. Period. I'm not comparing presidencies when I say he's
the worst thing to ever occupy the position. I mean it
absolutely. I don't think he's stupid, I think he's evil. EVIL.
I also think he's spineless. I was raised by a good man and
woman, I know what they are. You know what RL? No comparison.
a hundred clintons wouldn't make a pimple on the butt of a good
man or woman. Sad/frightening. I've never felt so strongly
about any politician before, I realize your feelings are strong
also, good for you. I won't change your mind, you won't change
mine. History will out. And neither you nor marian is in any
better position to predict that than I. I will say this; If the
pig HAD gone to 'Nam, chances are he'd have been fragged or back
shot. Manipulative bull-shitters don't do well in an environment
where everyone is armed. I don't think military service, let
alone combat time, needs to be a prerequisite for the presidency.
But you can't walk both sides of the street. I do think our
leaders should be the best we can offer. Clinton makes me
ashamed if he's the "best" my generation can do.

Clark Simmons

Jul 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/24/00
Greetings!

I don't see much difference between the Viet Nam Conflict and
what's going on in Kosovo.

The Viet Nam Conflict was orchestrated out of the Secretary-
General's office in New York by Generals appointed by the then
USSR. The same holds true for Kosovo.

This for RLloyd: I don't think he has much of a "leader" look
when he salutes. I don't think he ever learned how to salute.

Regards,
Clark, Still Free in Round Rock Texas USA
http://xld.com -- Freedom's Home Page!

rlloy...@aol.com (RLloyd8949) wrote:
>>Too bad billy didn't
>>get to SE Asia. Doesn't it just make you want to vomit when he
>>"salutes". He gets that "leader" look on his face, like a
little
>>boy playing soldier.
>
>i just gotta step in here and ask your reasoning. Vietnam was a
>diaster...wrong, wasteful. 58,000 plus American soldiers died,
lots of American
>families destroyed....all because the world war II victors
doublecrossed Ho chi
>Mien denying
>his country the right of unification after the big war. Had the
politicals not
>been awaken from this drunken stupor in the form of protest
another 58,000
>lives may well have been wasted. Neither you nor I gonna jump
off the Bay

>Bridge...we know better. Is it wrong for a poor boy from

Arkansas to know
>better? Was it not wrong for politicals to commit mostly poor
white and black
>boys to the cause without disclosure. Bush dodged the draft. Do
you feel the

>same way toward him. This was not a security war as onced
portrayed but a civil
>war. Three million Vietenese died proving it...millions more
Vietnese families
>suffer right now proving it. Look at the current events of
reconciliation. Tell
>me your reasoning. I gotta know.

Hugette.Lespine

Jul 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/24/00
We are very admirating of him in France.
Every days I follow on TV the race through
the more 2500 Km, climb up high summets
in Pyrenees and Alps under rain and mist, some days
were very hard for him but always he
was fighting again over-tired.
For Champs-Elysées stage (the last one) a 100
persons who had or have the same illness was his
guest, he wanted to share with them is victory
A great champion indeed.

BOB GNOME a écrit dans le message
<20000724012412...@nso-cp.aol.com>...

Marian

Jul 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/24/00
Once again, "Peace" is the very LAST thing on your mind...

Golly, yeah you're right. I really, really wish he'd had the instruction Reagan
had for saluting...He was the really ridiculous
President. The man believed he was a serving soldier! Thought the roles he
played in movies were real...

What makes me vomit is folks like you who regret/reject reality-checks as
you've gotten from anti-Clintonites...

Marian

>lust...@aol.com (Marian) wrote:
>>"Peace"? Salacious, more like...

>Oh, I forgot. Yes, PEACE!!!! You know , the kind WE, some of
>us, fought for. I even fought for your right to express yourself
>openly. You're welcome! I meant PEACE Marian, it's my wish.
>Your eunich hero has paid no dues, earned no honor. He's NEVER
>put time in for you. You and I have never communicated until now
>and your opening comment is intended as an insult. This is
>exactly the kind of consideration I would expect from a clinton
>zealot. I respect your opinion marian but you don't know me well

>enough to...well you know...peace me off<g> Too bad billy didn't

>get to SE Asia. Doesn't it just make you want to vomit when he
>"salutes". He gets that "leader" look on his face, like a little

>boy playing soldier. And you eat that up so much that you would
>insult a stranger. Peace, marian. For you and yours,
>complements of the men and women who earn it for you.
>
>Peace, Dennis

Accomplishments of the Clinton-GORE Administration:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/WH/SOTU00/accomplishments/index.html

Marian

Jul 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/24/00
Jeeze Dennis. Hate to be the one to break it to ya, but VEETNam was a while
ago...If you were REALLY there, then you know that Bill Clinton didn't become
your President until 1992...

Do you blame him for Pearl Harbor too?

Marian

>lust...@aol.com (Marian) wrote:
>>Well, Clark, at least your paranoia is bipartisan.
>>
>>Yes, I'm proud of Clinton's role in Kosovo, rallying the
>European community
>>around the carnage in their midst. It's called leadership and
>we're obliged to
>>it. Fortunately, we have a President with courage and savvy...
>>
>>Marian
>>

>Marian,

> Respectfully, where was the pigs courage when WE were in SE

>Asia? It's probably easier to risk someone elses life than ones
>own. Easier for some. Savvy? You bet, he has you fooled.<g>

D.P. Brown

Jul 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/24/00
<snipped>

lust...@aol.com (Marian) wrote:Golly, yeah you're right. I

really, really wish he'd had the
instruction Reagan
>had for saluting...He was the really ridiculous
>President. The man believed he was a serving soldier! Thought
the roles he
>played in movies were real...

LOL! You're right, he was a hoot. They both are.

Peace, Dennis

I do not endorse keen.com or remarq
Spam appears without consent

Marian

Jul 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/24/00
Dennis~ This says WAY more about you than it does about our president.

What sorta country would we have now if your sort had EVER prevailed...?

Do lose yourself won't you please?

Marian

>rlloy...@aol.com (RLloyd8949) wrote:
>

>>my man was saving lives with his avtivist
>>friends, putting his rep on the line unlike
>>hiding in his daddy appointed national guard position.
>>

>His REP?!!! Wow, how fortunate for the grunts. After all, when
>you really need someone to get your back you want someone with a
>rep. Get real, at least RL. he's a wussie. If anyone ever did
>manage to get him in uniform he'd have crapped his pants. He
>saved a life alright. heh heh. What he DID NOT do is answer the
>call of his country. Even his so called activism was a sham.
>Window dressing like "I didn't inhale". And you buy it.

D.P. Brown

Jul 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/24/00
lust...@aol.com (Marian) wrote:
>Jeeze Dennis. Hate to be the one to break it to ya, but VEETNam
was a while
>ago...If you were REALLY there, then you know that Bill Clinton
didn't become
>your President until 1992...
>
>Do you blame him for Pearl Harbor too?
>
>Marian

Or, if I was REALLY anywhere on the planet. Do I sound as if I
blame clinton for Nam? That's not the case at all. Pearl
Harbor, let's see, I wasn't there so how could I know anything
about it? Oh yeah, written and filmed accounts as well as myriad
other resources. Marian, I'm offended by the apparent lack of
character on clintons part. If that seems judgemental (how could
it not?) then so be it. I understand there are many points you
or any other clinton supporter can make in his defense/behalf. I
don't despise you for it. I have said way more than I should
have and if you took personal offense, which was never intended,
please accept my sincere apology. Please continue to openly
admire the clintons with relish and abandon.

mj

Jul 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/24/00

BOB GNOME wrote:

> Winning your second Tour de France after having cancer, or being the youngest
> golfer to win the career Grand Slam? Congratulations to Mr.'s Armstrong &
> Woods.
> Impressive performances by both.

They both did us proud!

mj

Janie

Jul 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/24/00
LOL Im sorry, I shouldn't laugh...
Janie

Robert W. McKibben

Jul 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/25/00

RLloyd8949 wrote:

> >Marian,
> > Respectfully, where was the pigs courage when WE were in SE
> >Asia?
>

> >Peace, Dennis

> my man was saving lives with his avtivist
> friends, putting his rep on the line unlike
> hiding in his daddy appointed national guard position.

LOL! If yore man had known his daddy, he would probably been hiding in
his still rather than hightailing it to England to lead Rallies
Protesting against the US involvement in Asia.
Robert :)

Robert W. McKibben

Jul 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/25/00

Marian wrote:

> Dennis~ This says WAY more about you than it does about our president.
>
> What sorta country would we have now if your sort had EVER prevailed...?
>
> Do lose yourself won't you please?
>
> Marian
>

> >rlloy...@aol.com (RLloyd8949) wrote:
> >

> >>my man was saving lives with his avtivist
> >>friends, putting his rep on the line unlike
> >>hiding in his daddy appointed national guard position.

Robert W. McKibben

Jul 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/25/00
You are Really the Pits, Darlin!
Robert

Marian wrote:

> Jeeze Dennis. Hate to be the one to break it to ya, but VEETNam was a while
> ago...If you were REALLY there, then you know that Bill Clinton didn't become
> your President until 1992...
>
> Do you blame him for Pearl Harbor too?
>
> Marian
>

> >lust...@aol.com (Marian) wrote:
> >>Well, Clark, at least your paranoia is bipartisan.
> >>
> >>Yes, I'm proud of Clinton's role in Kosovo, rallying the
> >European community
> >>around the carnage in their midst. It's called leadership and
> >we're obliged to
> >>it. Fortunately, we have a President with courage and savvy...
> >>
> >>Marian
> >>

> >Marian,
> > Respectfully, where was the pigs courage when WE were in SE

> >Asia? It's probably easier to risk someone elses life than ones
> >own. Easier for some. Savvy? You bet, he has you fooled.<g>

Robert W. McKibben

Jul 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/25/00
"Roll" of What?????
Rolling On The Floor, Laughing My Rear End Off!
Give it up darlin.
Robert :)

Marian wrote:

> "Peace"? Salacious, more like...
>

> Clinton's got nothing to fear from the historical record of his 8 years. Sure
> do hope Al wins, so the roll will continue...
>
> Marian

> >>well its a fact we'd be in deep doodo July 20, 2000 if Clinton
> >hadn't done what
> >>he did!
> >>Ala Bill, ala Bill.
> >>

> >"Things are often not what they seem" If times are good for you
> >RL, then I'm pleased for you. Our children's children will be
> >the ones to see the real, long term ramifications of the clinton
> >admenstruation. I wonder what they will call the USA then.
> >

> >Peace, Dennis
> >
> >I do not endorse keen.com or remarq
> >Spam appears without consent

Robert W. McKibben

Jul 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/25/00
Cycling is a Team Effort. Granted, Lance is a remarkable person, but
Tiger has no Team mates to "help" him. They are Both Great as is the
Young Lady that Just won her 2nd Major Golf Tourney over the same
weekend.
Robert

Toddy wrote:

> Comparing apples and oranges Keith...both are amazing.
> The battle with cancer, and recovery takes huge
> commitment........so does training hitting the golf balls,
> or cycling miles every day.
> I think Lance Armstrong had the biggest battle to prove he
> was cured, and to make the cycling sponsors take him on
> again.
> Toddy

Robert W. McKibben

Jul 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/25/00
Good post Dennis!
Robert

"D.P. Brown" wrote:

> rlloy...@aol.com (RLl. Is it wrong for a poor boy from

> Arkansas to know
> >better? Was it not wrong for politicals to commit mostly poor
> white and black
> >boys to the cause without disclosure. Bush dodged the draft. Do
> you feel the
> >same way toward him.
>

> Peace, Dennis
>
> I do not endorse keen.com or remarq
> Spam appears without consent

Robert W. McKibben

Jul 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/25/00
Hey maryiam,
PUKE back at ya!
Robert

Marian wrote:

> Once again, "Peace" is the very LAST thing on your mind...
>

> Golly, yeah you're right. I really, really wish he'd had the instruction Reagan
> had for saluting...He was the really ridiculous
> President. The man believed he was a serving soldier! Thought the roles he
> played in movies were real...
>

> What makes me vomit is folks like you who regret/reject reality-checks as
> you've gotten from anti-Clintonites...
>
> Marian
>

> >lust...@aol.com (Marian) wrote:
> >>"Peace"? Salacious, more like...
>

> >Oh, I forgot. Yes, PEACE!!!! You know , the kind WE, some of
> >us, fought for. I even fought for your right to express yourself
> >openly. You're welcome! I meant PEACE Marian, it's my wish.
> >Your eunich hero has paid no dues, earned no honor. He's NEVER
> >put time in for you. You and I have never communicated until now
> >and your opening comment is intended as an insult. This is
> >exactly the kind of consideration I would expect from a clinton
> >zealot. I respect your opinion marian but you don't know me well
> >enough to...well you know...peace me off<g> Too bad billy didn't
> >get to SE Asia. Doesn't it just make you want to vomit when he
> >"salutes". He gets that "leader" look on his face, like a little
> >boy playing soldier. And you eat that up so much that you would
> >insult a stranger. Peace, marian. For you and yours,
> >complements of the men and women who earn it for you.
> >
> >Peace, Dennis

Robert W. McKibben

Jul 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/25/00
mariyam, Why don't you crawl back over to Alt.OJ is innocent?
Do you wish him to be your next President or are you just enthralled with the sick
and demented?

Toddy

Jul 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/25/00
We are very proud of our Kari Webb.......she is doing very
well.
There are many parallels in Tiger's life and hers,
interesting how they are both doing so well at such a young
age :-)
Toddy

"Robert W. McKibben" <wes...@flash.net> wrote in message

BOB GNOME

Jul 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/25/00
In article <27f8623c...@usw-ex0105-040.remarq.com>, D.P. Brown
<dplusone...@internetcds.com.invalid> writes:

>. . . I won't change your mind, you won't change

>mine. History will out. And neither you nor marian is in any

>better position to predict that than I. . . .

Here's a prediction from one crook about another. On the eve of election
night, 1992, Richard Nixon said....

"Clinton has vindicated the anti-Vietnam, draft-dodging, drug-taking behavior
of the sixties...The Silent Majority was a reaction to that moral decay, but
who's going to do it now? The Clintons are going to be our moral symbols for
four years, maybe eight. Four years, and maybe we can recover. Eight, and the
damage will be irreparable."

I hope he's wrong; I fear he's right.

BOB GNOME

Jul 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/26/00

Wednesday evening at 8:00 PDT - Fraser Island, and at 9:00 (repeated Friday at
10:00) - Railway Adventures Across Australia.

Thought you might find something for your itinerary.

Toddy, ever ridden the Indian Pacific to Sydney? I'd love to do that!

Toddy

Jul 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/26/00
It is one of my dreams Keith !!!
I'd also like to go to Fraser Island
Toddy

"BOB GNOME" <bobg...@aol.com> wrote in message

Di Wall

Jul 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/26/00
Toddy, Bob and I went to Fraser in 1988 after Expo....took enough provisions
and a permit for one week...ended up extending our permit and staying one
month.... it was superb... unfortunately we ran out of fresh supplies <had
plenty of dehydrated veges!> and had to live off the land...we were bush
camping in the sandhills and so went to the motel at Orchid Creek to beg a
steak but they wouldn't sell us one cos we weren't guests! So... back to
the mangrove crabs and fish!!!
It's a magical spot.....
Di<~~~~smiling at the memory of unexpectedly spending her 25th wedding
anniversary on Fraser Island!!

"Toddy" <tod...@q-net.net.au> wrote in message

Di Wall

Jul 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/26/00
Book now, Keith! :)
Di....:)

Marian

Jul 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/26/00
I've been daughter & wife of USNR officers~5 years active duty each in WWII &
the VietNam war...

Your "military service", laffing Marian Jane?

Marian

>LOL Im sorry, I shouldn't laugh...
>Janie
>
>"Robert W. McKibben" wrote:
>

>> marion, Which Branch of the Service were you in?
>> Robert :)
>>
>> Marian wrote:
>>
>> > Dennis~ This says WAY more about you than it does about our president.
>> >
>> > What sorta country would we have now if your sort had EVER prevailed...?
>> >
>> > Do lose yourself won't you please?
>> >
>> > Marian

>> > Accomplishments of the Clinton-GORE Administration:
>> > http://www.whitehouse.gov/WH/SOTU00/accomplishments/index.html
>

>--
>"Who's General Failure and why's he reading my disk?"
> -Anon.

Accomplishments of the Clinton-GORE Administration:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/WH/SOTU00/accomplishments/index.html

D.P. Brown

Jul 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/26/00
lust...@aol.com (Marian) wrote:
>I've been daughter & wife of USNR officers~5 years active duty
each in WWII &
>the VietNam war...
>
>Your "military service", laffing Marian Jane?
>
>Marian

I'm the father of two sons but I still don't know what it's like
to give birth. If I ever claimed that I did I would expect any
Mother to get a real belly laugh out of it. Much as I laugh at
your concept of your military service. Bless your heart Marian,
you might want to stay closer to your medication. (this is where
you say something nasty)

Janie

Jul 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/26/00
I'm the daughter of a World War II veteran and purple heart recipient. I am very
very proud of him. Maybe if you laughed more here, Marian, people wouldn't give
you such a hard time. You do make it very hard to like you.
Janie

Marian wrote:

> I've been daughter & wife of USNR officers~5 years active duty each in WWII &
> the VietNam war...
>
> Your "military service", laffing Marian Jane?
>
> Marian

Yoj

Jul 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/26/00
I'll look and see if I can find it listed. Las time you told me about a
program I couldn't find it. Thanks for the thought, anyway. It does sound
interesting.

Joy

D.P. Brown

Jul 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/26/00
Amen to that Keith. When, in the face of overwhelming evidence
of impropriety, his supporters continue to look the other way and
opposing parties haven't anything else to offer than the current
selection, I fear the slide will continue. (notice I didn't say
roll).

Fullhousenspades

Jul 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/26/00
>From: lust...@aol.com (Marian)

>I've been daughter & wife of USNR officers~5 years active duty each in WWII &
>the VietNam war...

Which means you were much closer to the military than the draft evader you sing
the praises of.

Would your father have even had a kind word for a draft evader, much less vote
for one?

Fullhousenspades

Jul 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/26/00
>From: lust...@aol.com (Marian)

>Sure
>do hope Al wins, so the roll will continue...

Wanna bet? Gore"s chances are slim and none, and Slim just left town.:)))

Yoj

Jul 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/26/00
I did find a listing. It is supposed to come on at 9:00. I'll take a look.

Joy

Yoj <jgay...@att.net> wrote in message

Judy and Bill

Jul 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/26/00

I sure hope you are right. I didn't think the people would elect the
present occupant a second time either, but they did. Hopefully the
people of New York will send the hill packing and we won't ever have to
hear from either again.

Bill Jenkins

Marian

Jul 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/26/00
These aren't my father's times. Viet Nam wasn't my father's war. It's
apparently a generational thing. This country has largely put that very big
error behind us...Why can't you?

Clinton's no more a draft evader than Bush & Cheney & Gingrich and most of the
rest of the Republican leadership.

Marian

Accomplishments of the Clinton-GORE Administration:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/WH/SOTU00/accomplishments/index.html

Dot Roots

Jul 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/26/00
.... and I am the Mother of a Gulf War Veteran. 6 Years 3 months and 4 days
in the US Air Force as a Weapons System Specialist. He built armed and
loaded them. So What??
Dorothy

Marian <lust...@aol.com> wrote in message

> I've been daughter & wife of USNR officers~5 years active duty each in
WWII &
> the VietNam war...

> >--
> >"Who's General Failure and why's he reading my disk?"
> > -Anon.

**Dalin**

Jul 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/27/00
On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 22:44:21 GMT, Judy and Bill <ju...@mtco.com>
wrote:

We sure are trying!!!! Hillary keeps airing commercials about what
Lazio has voted/not voted for. Puts him at a disadvantage of course,
because Hillary has never been able to point to one good thing she has
done for NY. Makes her campaign much easier since she only has to
promise what she WILL do.

She sure loves New York now! Where was she a year ago? Where was her
concern for NY then?

**Dalin**

Jul 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/27/00
On 26 Jul 2000 22:44:40 GMT, lust...@aol.com (Marian) wrote:

>These aren't my father's times. Viet Nam wasn't my father's war. It's
>apparently a generational thing. This country has largely put that very big
>error behind us...Why can't you?
>
>Clinton's no more a draft evader than Bush & Cheney & Gingrich and most of the
>rest of the Republican leadership.
>
>Marian

You call Vietnam a "generational thing? A big error"? Tell that to
the children without fathers, the wives without husbands, the parents
without children because of an "error". The families who still wear
"MIA" bracelets because they know not where their loved ones are.

WWII was my father's war too, but Vietnam was my "brother's" war. And
what you call a "big error" cost the lives of over 50,000 young men
and women, many of whom didn't want to serve because half this country
was against it. But, of course, congress, led by the Democrats at the
time, refused to make it a war, it was always a "police action".

So Marian, the only wars that matter to you are the ones where you had
family personally involved? If it's not your generation, it doesn't
matter, doesn't count? You don't learn from it?

Marian, you are so intelligent, but have such a chip on your shoulder.

What is it that pushes your buttons so when politics are discussed?
Did you ever run for public office? What is closing your intelligent
mind to reasonable discussions? What are you afraid of? Whaat devils
pursue you?

Dalin

Judy and Bill

Jul 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/27/00
Do like they do in Louisiana Dalin, vote early and often.

Bill

Toddy

Jul 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/27/00
What a wonderful place to be for a special occasion !!!!
Great memories Di :-)
Were you bothered by dingos??
Toddy

"Di Wall" <diw...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Toddy, Bob and I went to Fraser in 1988 after Expo....took
enough provisions
> and a permit for one week...ended up extending our permit
and staying one
> month.... it was superb... unfortunately we ran out of
fresh supplies <had
> plenty of dehydrated veges!> and had to live off the
land...we were bush
> camping in the sandhills and so went to the motel at
Orchid Creek to beg a
> steak but they wouldn't sell us one cos we weren't
guests! So... back to
> the mangrove crabs and fish!!!
> It's a magical spot.....
> Di<~~~~smiling at the memory of unexpectedly spending her
25th wedding
> anniversary on Fraser Island!!
>
> "Toddy" <tod...@q-net.net.au> wrote in message
> > It is one of my dreams Keith !!!
> > I'd also like to go to Fraser Island
> > Toddy

Yoj

Jul 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/27/00
Thanks again, Keith. I watched the show and it was wonderful. Di had
already suggested that I might want to do some of my traveling in Australia
by train, and this show reinforced that idea.

Joy

BOB GNOME <bobg...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Wednesday evening at 9:00 (repeated Friday at

Dot Roots

Jul 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/27/00
Joe and I watched it last night and it was great. I wish I had taped it.
Dorothy

Yoj <jgay...@att.net> wrote in message

Di Wall

Jul 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/27/00
Wild brumbies galloped through our camp on the west side of the Island every
night... which was pretty scary....The camp on the east side was where we
met the dingos - mangiest looking animals we had ever seen....they eat a
lot of sand in their diet which kills them off at a rate of knots
apparently...
Yes.... wonderful memories :)
Di.....

Toddy

Jul 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/27/00
I heard that they could be very insistent in begging for
food, and quite dangerous at times.
I didn't know there were any brumbies there !!!
Toddy.

"Di Wall" <diw...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

BOB GNOME

Jul 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/27/00

In article <8lmhjf$4qrqi$1...@ID-27999.news.cis.dfn.de>, "Di Wall"
<diw...@hotmail.com> writes:

>Toddy, Bob and I went to Fraser in 1988 after Expo....took enough provisions
>and a permit for one week...ended up extending our permit and staying one
>month.... it was superb... unfortunately we ran out of fresh supplies <had
>plenty of dehydrated veges!> and had to live off the land...we were bush
>camping in the sandhills and so went to the motel at Orchid Creek to beg a
>steak but they wouldn't sell us one cos we weren't guests! So... back to
>the mangrove crabs and fish!!!
>It's a magical spot.....
>Di<~~~~smiling at the memory of unexpectedly spending her 25th wedding
>anniversary on Fraser Island!!

I thought we had beautiful sunsets here in Las Vegas until I saw the Fraser
Island sunsets - I can only imagine how beautiful it must be to see them in
person. Di, were you apprehensive of some of the wildlife? - monitors
<tremble> that are as comfortable in a tree as on land, green turtles, dingos
looking for fresh meat, snakes <palpitate>, golden orb spiders <shiver>, birds
<relief!> One of the birds, a crab catcher I think it was, has an orange beak
which it sticks in the sand to catch a crab and then slices open the shell with
the beak. But no, it is actually two different birds as they are only taught
one chore, either catching or slicing! Most amazing! Humpback whales on their
way to Antartica....

Di, is it possible to visit Fraser Island for a day or to stay overnight in a
Holiday Inn? Coming from New York we can do rats, rudeness, and robbers;
spiders and snakes give us pause.

BOB GNOME

Jul 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/27/00
In article <UtEf5.9322$RG6.8...@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>, "Yoj"
<jgay...@att.net> writes:

>I'll look and see if I can find it listed. Las time you told me about a
>program I couldn't find it. Thanks for the thought, anyway. It does sound
>interesting.
>
>Joy

I hope you found the shows, they were wonderful. I think our local PBS station
might have their own schedule and broadcast shows at different times/days than
yours. Keep an eye out, the train segment should be rebroadcast on Friday.

Yoj

Jul 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/27/00

BOB GNOME <bobg...@aol.com> wrote in message

I agree! I missed the first one because I was watching Survivor, but the
train program was great!

Joy

Janie

Jul 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/27/00
Marian, you are really such a ridiculous person. What the H*** is the matter with
you? You brag but I can't...ggeezzz read Dalin's post and quit making a fool of
yourself!
Janie<----goin for the killfile now

Marian wrote:

> Pardon, Janie, but you seem to have mistaken me for someone who gives a damn.
>
> Marian

> >I'm the daughter of a World War II veteran and purple heart recipient. I am
> >very
> >very proud of him. Maybe if you laughed more here, Marian, people wouldn't
> >give
> >you such a hard time. You do make it very hard to like you.
> >Janie

Marian

Jul 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/28/00
They also serve who wait...

By the way, that's a silly analogy of yours.

While there are thousands of women serving in today's military, not once has a
man given birth...

While I would have been excluded for reasons of infancy, then maternity~during
WWII & the VN war, respectively, most men experience fatherhood.

Marian

>lust...@aol.com (Marian) wrote:
>>I've been daughter & wife of USNR officers~5 years active duty
>each in WWII &
>>the VietNam war...
>>
>>Your "military service", laffing Marian Jane?
>>
>>Marian
>>

>I'm the father of two sons but I still don't know what it's like
>to give birth. If I ever claimed that I did I would expect any
>Mother to get a real belly laugh out of it. Much as I laugh at
>your concept of your military service. Bless your heart Marian,
>you might want to stay closer to your medication. (this is where
>you say something nasty)

Toddy

Jul 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/28/00
LOL.....spiders and snakes give us pause too Keith !!!
It isn't developed enough for a Holiday Inn, is it ??
I was surprised to hear Di mention the motel.....
Toddy

"BOB GNOME" <bobg...@aol.com> wrote in message

Marian

Jul 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/28/00
Pardon, Janie, but you seem to have mistaken me for someone who gives a damn.

Marian

>I'm the daughter of a World War II veteran and purple heart recipient. I am
>very
>very proud of him. Maybe if you laughed more here, Marian, people wouldn't
>give
>you such a hard time. You do make it very hard to like you.
>Janie
>

>Marian wrote:
>
>> I've been daughter & wife of USNR officers~5 years active duty each in WWII
>&
>> the VietNam war...
>>
>> Your "military service", laffing Marian Jane?
>>
>> Marian
>>

>> >LOL Im sorry, I shouldn't laugh...
>> >Janie

>prevailed...?

Marian

Jul 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/28/00
You misunderstand me, Dalin. Is it deliberate? My response, which you quote
here, was to someone's question as to what my father would have said about
Clinton's avoidance of the draft.

Marian

Robert W. McKibben

Jul 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/28/00
Good Nite Marian, Don't let the Red Emmerts Bite.
If you didn't give a damn, you wouldn't continue to spew your venomous posts in
here attacking everyone that has a different view on Life than you have.
Robert

Di Wall

Jul 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/28/00
Keith, there are three places for catered stop-overs..I would recommend
cabin accommodation at Middle Station..... there is an 'upmarket'
establishment in the north of the Island...serviced by planes from the
mainland....the beach is the runway and planes have right of way ...bit
disastrous if you are tooling along at high tide...I mean, what ARE your
options...? :))
The Daytrip from Maryborough is excellent as well, rushed but you see all
the highlights...except perhaps the sunsets....
There were no food outlets or shops when we were there so we had to be
self-sufficient...however, they were clearing the centre of the Island for
limited 'weekender' type accommodation so I imagine a Deli of some
description would have to exist now...:)
Bob was a photographer and I have albums of sunrises and sunsets...but none
as spectacular as the sunset on Fraser....!
The wildlife is more afraid of you that you are of it Keith...truly! The
Golden Orbs are very sleepy and not dangerous at all...just HUGE!
We were there for all of July so saw whales every day, just off-shore...so
thrilling!
Di.....

D.P. Brown

Jul 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/28/00
lust...@aol.com (Marian) wrote:
>They also serve who wait...
>
>By the way, that's a silly analogy of yours.
>
>While there are thousands of women serving in today's military,
not once has a
>man given birth...
>
>While I would have been excluded for reasons of infancy, then
maternity~during
>WWII & the VN war, respectively, most men experience fatherhood.
>
>Marian
>

>>lust...@aol.com (Marian) wrote:
>>>I've been daughter & wife of USNR officers~5 years active duty
>>each in WWII &
>>>the VietNam war...
>>>
>>>Your "military service", laffing Marian Jane?
>>>
>>>Marian
>>>

>>I'm the father of two sons but I still don't know what it's
like
>>to give birth. If I ever claimed that I did I would expect any
>>Mother to get a real belly laugh out of it. Much as I laugh at
>>your concept of your military service. Bless your heart
Marian,
>>you might want to stay closer to your medication. (this is
where
>>you say something nasty)
>>
>>Peace, Dennis
>
>Accomplishments of the Clinton-GORE Administration:
>http://www.whitehouse.gov/WH/SOTU00/accomplishments/index.html

Not silly. You've never served. You are not a vet. You don't
know what it's like to be in the military. All you were was a
dependent. An outside observer. And not even that, what with
your closed mind. I took you as seriously as anyone else here,
at first. But you're an ass marian. A braying jackass. You're
also mean.

Nuts, Dennis

Janie

Jul 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/28/00
I think that's an appropriate statement...With all of us having tried to
reason with Marian, I would have to agree that, yes Marian, you are a
very mean person.
Janie

"D.P. Brown" wrote:

Clark Simmons

Jul 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/28/00
Greetings!

I think young Bush was an F-102 pilot in the Texas ANG.

Hell, I evaded the draft. I did so by volunteering.

fullhous...@aol.com (Fullhousenspades) wrote:
>> (Marian)

>>These aren't my father's times
>

>So, you think your pop would have approved of a man that
wouldn't go, but would
>send guys like him to war.

>>This country has largely put that very big
>>error behind us...Why can't you?
>

>My point isn't what war/action he evaded, it's the fact that he
went to extra
>lengths to
>avoid military service.

>>Clinton's no more a draft evader than Bush & Cheney & Gingrich
and most of
>>the
>>rest of the Republican leadership.
>>
>>Marian
>

>Young Bush evaded the draft?

Fullhousenspades

Jul 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/29/00
> Hopefully the
>people of New York will send the hill packing and we won't ever have to
>hear from either again.
>
>Bill Jenkins

From your lips to God's ear...

Fullhousenspades

Jul 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/29/00

Fullhousenspades

Jul 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/29/00
> (Marian)

>They also serve who wait...

We are in 100% agreement on that. It might even be tougher on the ones that
wait.

Robert W. McKibben

Jul 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/29/00
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She really does "Bray"!
Robert

"D.P. Brown" wrote:

> lust...@aol.com (Marian) wrote:
> >They also serve who wait...

Robert W. McKibben

Jul 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/29/00

Fullhousenspades wrote:

miriam probably thinks "draft" is a beer. And being the righteous slug that she is,
that is "Sinful".
Robert

Clark Simmons

Jul 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/29/00
Greetings!

Don't be too hard on poor Marian. She is the perfect target to
debate with. Her blind loyalty to the draft dodging adulterer
prevents her from seeing anything else.

I once debated a guy in Houston with the same attitude. He
finally found some independence and even joined the John Birch
Society.

Regards,
Clark Simmons

Still Free in Round Rock Texas USA

http://xldata.net
Shop online with over a million products and services
to choose from. Secure servers.

"Robert W. McKibben" <wes...@flash.net> wrote:
>AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>She really does "Bray"!
>Robert
>

>"D.P. Brown" wrote:
>
>> lust...@aol.com (Marian) wrote:
>> >They also serve who wait...
>> >
>> >By the way, that's a silly analogy of yours.
>> >
>> >While there are thousands of women serving in today's
military,
>> not once has a
>> >man given birth...
>> >
>> >While I would have been excluded for reasons of infancy, then
>> maternity~during
>> >WWII & the VN war, respectively, most men experience
fatherhood.

>> >Marian

Jim Everman

Jul 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/29/00
Clark Simmons wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> I think young Bush was an F-102 pilot in the Texas ANG.
>
> Hell, I evaded the draft. I did so by volunteering.
>
> Regards,
> Clark, Still Free in Round Rock Texas USA
> http://xld.com -- Freedom's Home Page!

You're not the only one Clark. After dropping out of college at
age 21, I found it next to impossible to get a decent job ("Well,
you're high on the draft list..."). I decided I definitely *did
not* want to be in the Army, knew I couldn't qualify as a pilot,
and learned that the Navy had excellent schools. So I visited the
Navy recruiter... I asked for electronics school, and was first
told I couldn't get it. I took all their tests anyway, then the
recruiter told me that he'd be getting new quotas in a couple
weeks. I went home, then two weeks later he called me and asked
me what I wanted. I got everything I asked for (a full year of
electronics training as a missile/firecontrol tech) - and snuck
out of the draft!
Jime

Marian

Jul 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/29/00
Thank you, fullhousenspades.

Marian

>> (Marian)

>>They also serve who wait...

>We are in 100% agreement on that. It might even be tougher on the ones that
>wait.

Accomplishments of the Clinton-GORE Administration:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/WH/SOTU00/accomplishments/index.html

It is loading more messages.