Palin says we have to return to Reagan values. Really?

Bob G.

Feb 5, 2011, 3:13:33 PM2/5/11
Sarah Palin says we need to get back to the Reagan values. Really? Let
me tell you how I remember the Reagan values.

First he put an end to the Kennedy-Johnson concept of service to man
and America. What took its place was the Yuppie values of the Reagan
era, greed with everyone out to get as much as they could for
themselves to hell with everyone else. We don’t need to return to the
Reagan values, but to the Kennedy values Reagan displaced.

Remember the Reagan conventions, with the theme song, “I’m proud to be
an American”? How did Reagan demonstrate that pride? He bullied and
invaded a small country incapable of fighting back; Grenada and
interfered in the self determination of Nicaragua. Remember the arm
for Contras scandal that many believe kept the hostages in Iran much
longer than necessary? But when it came to someone who could stride
back, I thinking of Lebanon, it was another matter. He had no problem
stationing a battleship off coast and shelling the Palestinians in
Lebanon, but when they struck back by bombing the marine barracks, he
cut and ran with his tail between his legs. He taught the Palestinians
and Islamic radicals that he would talk big but could not take a punch
in the nose.

Both Bushes and Clinton showed far more admirable values in that they
stayed the course to finish what the started. Let’s not return to the
Reagan values of cowardly bullying and greed, we are doing much better
since he is gone from the scene.

Bob G

seymore

Feb 5, 2011, 4:06:29 PM2/5/11
<snip liberal filth>

and why not, mr. America hater? ewer filthy kind just spent a week
comparing obamessiah to Reagan.

what problem do ewe have with honor and decency and virtue, mr.
hypocrite liberal catlick?

what do ewe want, mr. TRAITOR?

JD

ylem

Feb 5, 2011, 4:24:03 PM2/5/11
Why doesn't that stupid woman just STFU?
Reaganomics got us into this mess.
And what "values" is she yammering on about? Claiming you "value"
something means absolutely nothing unless it manifests itself in ways
that do not hurt others.
Ylem

seymore

Feb 5, 2011, 5:50:13 PM2/5/11

rilly? how so? Reagan has been out of office since 1991. in case ewe
are calender illiterate, that was about three weeks ago. ok!ok!ok...
I'll help ewe out here. it was just three days ago.

that being said... how ewe figger "Reaganomics" caused what ewer
beloved liberals in congress brought upon us?

how ewe figger that honor, values, ethics, decency, honesty are bad
things? I mean... ewe carry a gun and admit to having a violent past
so I think we all "get it" where ewe are concerned.

in the mean time, it sure is amusing how that that little 100 pound
woman continues to scare the living shot out of ewe.

heh..

JD

Icono Clast

Feb 5, 2011, 7:36:39 PM2/5/11
On Feb 5, 12:13 pm, "Bob G." <rlloydgeo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>I remember the Reagan values.

Your remarks have been added to the

RONALD REAGAN: Let us remember lest we forget

page at http://iclast.net/Articles/rReagan.html
___________
http://iclast.net/

toci

Feb 5, 2011, 8:28:53 PM2/5/11

Really, if Bob had wanted that done he would have done it himself.
Some of us pick and choose what we say where. Toci

Don

Feb 5, 2011, 8:53:53 PM2/5/11

Bob G.,

Maybe she should talk about Jimmy Carter values. That would be novel
wouldn't it? We could even throw in his Brother while we're at it.
The Iran Hostages could even be included also. I bet they were glad
Reagan was elected because they got their "Get out of Jail" free card,
after more than a year in jail while Old Clumsy tried to free them and
made a mess out of that effort. We could even talk about the "Killer
Rabbit" while at it. Oh, there is so much you Reagan haters won't
touch that Reagan inherited from Old Jimmy. On second thought maybe
we shouldn't go there either as it makes me sick to my stomach to
think of that loser from Georgia.

Don

Message has been deleted

TouringSFO

Feb 5, 2011, 9:13:36 PM2/5/11
On Feb 5, 5:53 pm, Don <d.er...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Feb 5, 2:13 pm, "Bob G." <rlloydgeo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe she should talk about Jimmy Carter values.

How about some San Francisco values?
http://TouringSFO.info/Articles/SFValues.html

They're just as irrelevant to the subject as Jimmy Carter's.

Don

Feb 5, 2011, 9:46:21 PM2/5/11
On Feb 5, 8:13 pm, TouringSFO <touring...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 5, 5:53 pm, Don <d.er...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 5, 2:13 pm, "Bob G." <rlloydgeo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Maybe she should talk about Jimmy Carter values.
>
> How about some San Francisco values?http://TouringSFO.info/Articles/SFValues.html

> They're just as irrelevant to the subject as Jimmy Carter's.

Touring,

Yeah, you got Nancy. Lucky you. Keep her out of trouble and take the
Botox away from her. It clashes with the wrinkles on her neck and
sunken eyes.

Don

Icono Clast

Feb 6, 2011, 8:24:27 AM2/6/11
On Feb 5, 5:28 pm, toci <gina...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 5, 6:36 pm, Icono Clast <icl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 5, 12:13 pm, "Bob G." <rlloydgeo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >I remember the Reagan values.
>
> > Your remarks have been added to the
>
> > RONALD REAGAN: Let us remember lest we forget
>
> > page athttp://iclast.net/Articles/rReagan.html
> > ___________
> > http://iclast.net/
>
> Really, if Bob had wanted that done he would have done it himself.
I suggest you learn a bit more about this medium before trying to
comment on how it works.

> Some of us pick and choose what we say where.

Obviously Bob chose a public forum. His comments are not absent
credit.

DittyDu...@webtv.net

Feb 6, 2011, 8:42:25 AM2/6/11
Return to Reagaan values? Well , that does it.

Better the Rs run that handsome yankee man for prez,instead of Palin.
even though she does look good on TV.

Dink

Feb 6, 2011, 9:23:34 AM2/6/11
On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 12:13:33 -0800 (PST), Bob G. wrote:

>Sarah Palin says we need to get back to the Reagan values.

Every time Sarah Palin speaks, liberals like you soil themselves.
--
Dink {Vox clamantis in deserto}
Para español, empuje dos

ylem

Feb 6, 2011, 10:33:59 AM2/6/11
On Feb 6, 6:23 am, Dink <Unbekannter.Benutzer@ungültige.domain> wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 12:13:33 -0800 (PST), Bob G. wrote:
> >Sarah Palin says we need to get back to the Reagan values.
>
> Every time Sarah Palin speaks, liberals like you soil themselves.
> --
> Dink

Every time Sarah Palin speaks ... she soils herself.
Ylem

ylem

Feb 6, 2011, 10:35:25 AM2/6/11
On Feb 6, 5:42 am, DittyDumDumD...@webtv.net wrote:
> Return to Reagaan values?

Reagan values = corporate rule at home, corporate imperialism abroad.
Ylem

Joan F (MI)

Feb 6, 2011, 11:35:53 AM2/6/11
Until she opens her mouth and screeches.

seymore

Feb 6, 2011, 11:46:13 AM2/6/11

how sophomoric of a "come back". hardly so, what ewe say. why... she
FILLS EVERY STADIUM and EVERY EVENT she goes to. that'd hardly be so
if she soiled herself.

in the mean time it remains just all too much fun how she scares the
living fuck out of ewe and ewer type.

JD

Bobbie

Feb 6, 2011, 11:53:49 AM2/6/11
On 06/02/2011 16:46, seymore wrote:
> On Feb 6, 9:33 am, ylem<primordial_y...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Every time Sarah Palin speaks, liberals like you soil themselves.
>>> --
>>> Dink
>>
>> Every time Sarah Palin speaks ... she soils herself.
>> Ylem
>
> how sophomoric of a "come back". hardly so, what ewe say. why... she
> FILLS EVERY STADIUM and EVERY EVENT she goes to. that'd hardly be so
> if she soiled herself.
>
> in the mean time it remains just all too much fun how she scares the
> living fuck out of ewe and ewer type.
>
> JD

That only proves just how many misguided fools there are following her.
No fear of Sarah Palin, just of the damage she can do if given the chance

B.

NotMe

Feb 6, 2011, 12:24:57 PM2/6/11

"ylem" <primord...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

On Feb 6, 6:23 am, Dink <Unbekannter.Benutzer@ungültige.domain> wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 12:13:33 -0800 (PST), Bob G. wrote:
> >Sarah Palin says we need to get back to the Reagan values.
>
> Every time Sarah Palin speaks, liberals like you soil themselves.
> --
> Dink

}Every time Sarah Plain speaks ... she soils herself.

No she soils the nest hers and anyone close. Given the media that is quite
encompassing.

seymore

Feb 6, 2011, 4:11:06 PM2/6/11

only proves that she scares the living shit out of ewe, too!

JD

seymore

Feb 6, 2011, 4:11:47 PM2/6/11
On Feb 6, 11:24 am, "NotMe" <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
> "ylem" <primordial_y...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

would ewe care to show examples of that?

... I thought not.

JD

Jan

Feb 6, 2011, 4:19:09 PM2/6/11

Didn't you amass your wealth under "Reagonomics"?

Jan
"If you can't take a joke, you shouldn't have joined"

TouringSFO

Feb 6, 2011, 5:06:21 PM2/6/11
On Feb 5, 6:46 pm, Don <d.er...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Feb 5, 8:13 pm, TouringSFO <touring...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 5, 5:53 pm, Don <d.er...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > > On Feb 5, 2:13 pm, "Bob G." <rlloydgeo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Maybe she should talk about Jimmy Carter values.
>
> > How about some San Francisco values? http://TouringSFO.info/Articles/SFValues.html

> > They're just as irrelevant to the subject as Jimmy Carter's.
>
> Touring,
>
> Yeah, you got Nancy.
She, too, is irrelevant to the subject. Why do you keep trying to
change it?

> Lucky you.
Yes! But we're disappointed her support is so weak:

Per http://sfelections.org/results/20101102/
US Representative, District 8 - 2 November 2010
NANCY PELOSI: 167,957, 79.94% (80.1% of district)
JOHN DENNIS: 31,711, 15.09% (15.2% of district)

U.S. Senator, San Francisco voters:
BARBARA BOXER: 213,252, 79.9%
CARLY FIORINA: 43,108, 16.15%

Per: http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/sov/2010-general/complete-sov.pdf
California voters:
Boxer: 5,218,137, 52.2%
Fiorina: 4,217,386, 42.2%

Joy

Feb 6, 2011, 5:24:21 PM2/6/11
"Dink" <Unbekannter.Benutzer@ung�ltige.domain> wrote in message

> On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 12:13:33 -0800 (PST), Bob G. wrote:
>
>>Sarah Palin says we need to get back to the Reagan values.
>
> Every time Sarah Palin speaks, liberals like you soil themselves.
> --
> Dink {Vox clamantis in deserto}

No; we just barf.

Joy

Sammy Sands

Feb 6, 2011, 5:47:53 PM2/6/11

"Joy" <toa...@real-me.net> wrote in message

While I an not a Liberal, I must admit that, although she and her
brainless delivery is irritating, I have a grudging admiration for her. She
is uninspiring in everyway, and yet the Media slurps up and regurgitates
everything she says. She has turned her inability to lead into a
multi-million dollar enterprise where even the most asinine "tweet" from her
gets wide exposure.

Sammy

Don

Feb 6, 2011, 8:43:46 PM2/6/11
On Feb 6, 4:06 pm, TouringSFO <touring...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > How about some San Francisco values?http://TouringSFO.info/Articles/SFValues.html

> > > They're just as irrelevant to the subject as Jimmy Carter's.
>
> > Touring,
>
> > Yeah, you got Nancy.
>
> She, too, is irrelevant to the subject. Why do you keep trying to
> change it?
>
> >  Lucky you.
>
> Yes! But we're disappointed her support is so weak:
>
> Perhttp://sfelections.org/results/20101102/

> US Representative, District 8 - 2 November 2010
> NANCY PELOSI: 167,957, 79.94% (80.1% of district)
> JOHN DENNIS:     31,711, 15.09% (15.2% of district)
>
> U.S. Senator, San Francisco voters:
> BARBARA BOXER:  213,252, 79.9%
> CARLY FIORINA:       43,108, 16.15%
>
> Per:http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/sov/2010-general/complete-sov.pdf
> California voters:
> Boxer:   5,218,137, 52.2%
> Fiorina: 4,217,386, 42.2%
>

> >  Keep her out of trouble and take the
> > Botox away from her.  It clashes with the wrinkles on her neck and
> > sunken eyes.

What's the saying "Same circus, same clowns" and your State doesn't
see the trouble it's in. I guess you love incompetent people who pay
their bills with chits. I guess Old Babs worked hard for her title of
Senator, not like the General who knew how to address her but she
didn't work hard enough to understand what he was saying:-)

Don

seymore

Feb 6, 2011, 10:50:13 PM2/6/11
On Feb 6, 3:19 pm, Jan <johnr...@bell.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 13:24:03 -0800 (PST), ylem <primordial_y...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >Why doesn't that stupid woman just STFU?
> >Reaganomics got us into this mess.
> >And what "values" is she yammering on about? Claiming you "value"
> >something means absolutely nothing unless it manifests itself in ways
> >that do not hurt others.
> >Ylem
>
> Didn't you amass your wealth under "Reagonomics"?
>
> Jan
> "If you can't take a joke, you shouldn't have joined"

notice nothing bu silence from phlegm.

JD

Icono Clast

Feb 7, 2011, 6:39:52 AM2/7/11
On Feb 6, 7:33 am, ylem <primordial_y...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 6, 6:23 am, Dink <Unbekannter.Benutzer@ungültige.domain> wrote:
> Every time Sarah Palin speaks ... she soils herself.

I would like her to answer the two questions I asked in the UseNet
Groups rec.arts.dance, rec.travel.usa-canada, ca.politics,
alt.politics.democrat, alt.politics.usa.republican, alt.california,
alt.politics.bush, soc.culture.usa, and alt.abortion on October 25,
2008. Here they are:

http://iclast.net/Articles/AbortWed.html
__________
In the movie “Black Swan”, the ballet master asks a male dancer “Would
you fuck her?” My answer regarding Sarah Palin is “no”. I look at her
and see a woman of pleasant appearance; I listen to her and am
repulsed.

Jan

Feb 7, 2011, 1:12:00 PM2/7/11
On Sun, 6 Feb 2011 19:50:13 -0800 (PST), seymore <seymore...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Truth hurts.<g>

Jean B.

Feb 7, 2011, 4:21:06 PM2/7/11
Joy wrote:
> "Dink" <Unbekannter.Benutzer@ungültige.domain> wrote in message
It's appalling that anyone as ignorant as she is has gotten as far
as she has!

--
Jean B.

**Dalin**

Feb 7, 2011, 4:30:40 PM2/7/11

Strange Jean that you would like the group to be the way it was. Will
that be accomplished by comments that you just made? There are many
of us here that think she did a marvelous job getting rid of the
crooked government in Alaska. She even kicked some of her own party
out of office. She has more experience than a community organizer.

Dalin

Bob G.

Feb 7, 2011, 9:29:59 PM2/7/11
> Dalin- Hide quoted text -

You wish to contend that a small town mayor and failed bug out
governor has more experience than the man who was a United States
Senator for two years and President for now more than two? I suppose I
should expect that from someone who judges the value of our First Lady
by the size of her hips. You think she did a marvelous job? She
couldn't bring herself to finish that job, why should she be trusted
to finish any other?

Bob G

Joy

Feb 8, 2011, 2:04:59 AM2/8/11
"Bob G." <rlloyd...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Bob G

***

Exactly. The fact that she quit in the middle of a term would be enough
reason for me to vote against her, if I didn't know anything else about her.

Joy

**Dalin**

Feb 8, 2011, 7:50:03 AM2/8/11
On Mon, 7 Feb 2011 18:29:59 -0800 (PST), "Bob G."
<rlloyd...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Feb 7, 2:30�pm, **Dalin** <l...@mindspring.com> wrote:

He was a junior senator and what did he vote on besides to say
"present"? She didn't finish because she had to spend all her time
defending lawsuits against her brought by the opposition party - and
she won them all by the way.

Dalin

Joy

Feb 8, 2011, 1:34:03 PM2/8/11
"**Dalin**" <lj...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> On Mon, 7 Feb 2011 18:29:59 -0800 (PST), "Bob G."
> <rlloyd...@gmail.com> wrote:

The point is, by running for Governor, she made a commitment to do a job.
She bailed on that commitment. There is no guarantee she wouldn't do the
same thing if she were elected President.

Joy

**Dalin**

Feb 8, 2011, 2:38:17 PM2/8/11
On Tue, 8 Feb 2011 10:34:03 -0800, "Joy" <toa...@real-me.net> wrote:

>"**Dalin**" <lj...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 7 Feb 2011 18:29:59 -0800 (PST), "Bob G."
>> <rlloyd...@gmail.com> wrote:

How could she do her job when she was spending all her time fighting
lawsuits? It was just one after another, so I think she acted in the
interests of Alaska.

Dalin

Joy

Feb 8, 2011, 2:59:11 PM2/8/11
"**Dalin**" <lj...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

Oh, yes. Alaska is definitely better off since she resigned.

Joy

**Dalin**

Feb 8, 2011, 4:40:45 PM2/8/11
On Tue, 8 Feb 2011 11:59:11 -0800, "Joy" <toa...@real-me.net> wrote:

>"**Dalin**" <lj...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 8 Feb 2011 10:34:03 -0800, "Joy" <toa...@real-me.net> wrote:
>>
>>>"**Dalin**" <lj...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

What about all the corruption she cleaned out? Doesn't that count for
anything?
Dalin

Bob G.

Feb 8, 2011, 7:02:21 PM2/8/11
On Feb 8, 2:40 pm, **Dalin** <l...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> What about all the corruption she cleaned out?  Doesn't that count for
> anything?

Specifically, what corruption?

Bob G

**Dalin**

Feb 8, 2011, 7:21:41 PM2/8/11

You need to Google, Bob. She even dumped members of her own party.
I'm getting ready to log off, we're having a major storm here.

Dalin

Bob G.

Feb 8, 2011, 8:03:25 PM2/8/11
On Feb 8, 5:21 pm, **Dalin** <l...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Feb 2011 16:02:21 -0800 (PST), "Bob G."
>
> <rlloydgeo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Feb 8, 2:40 pm, **Dalin** <l...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
> >> What about all the corruption she cleaned out?  Doesn't that count for
> >> anything?
>
> >Specifically, what corruption?
>
> >Bob G
>
> You need to Google, Bob.  She even dumped members of her own party.
> I'm getting ready to log off, we're having a major storm here.
>
> Dalin

Hope you survive your storm ok. I did google. I found just as many
claims that she is as corrupt as Spiro Agnew as that she rooted out
corruption. Each comes from the far side of each wing, far left or far
right. I found no credible source claiming she was corrupt (most of
the charges are from when she was mayor) or that she ever rooted out
any actual corruption. What I did find, and from right wing sources,
is that she had a terrible relationship with the Alaska Legislature.
Not surprising since about the first thing she told them was they
needed adult supervision. Seems like her problem with sticking her
foot down her throat existed well before john McCain's desperate
gamble. So your question, does her rooting out corruption count for
anything receives the answer that lacking credible evidence that she
actually did is no.

Bob G

Jean B.

Feb 8, 2011, 9:39:29 PM2/8/11
Joy wrote:

> Exactly. The fact that she quit in the middle of a term would be enough
> reason for me to vote against her, if I didn't know anything else about her.
>
> Joy

That, too, crossed my mind.

--
Jean B.

NotMe

Feb 8, 2011, 10:11:15 PM2/8/11

"**Dalin**" <lj...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> On Tue, 8 Feb 2011 10:34:03 -0800, "Joy" <toa...@real-me.net> wrote:
>
>>"**Dalin**" <lj...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

And even though she's long gone she's still delaying complying with Alaska's
Open
Records laws.

Joy

Feb 9, 2011, 2:21:29 AM2/9/11
"Bob G." <rlloyd...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Bob G

***

She did do one thing that most Alaskans applauded. The former governor had
purchased a rather large private jet plane, using state money. She sold the
plane shortly after she took office and put the money back into the
treasury. OTOH, I believe she had something to do with the Bridge to
Nowhere.

Joy

Joy

Feb 9, 2011, 2:22:00 AM2/9/11
"Jean B." <jb...@rcn.com> wrote in message

And I would feel just as strongly about that if she were a Democrat.

Joy

Jean B.

Feb 9, 2011, 11:39:11 AM2/9/11
Joy wrote:
> She did do one thing that most Alaskans applauded. The former governor had
> purchased a rather large private jet plane, using state money. She sold the
> plane shortly after she took office and put the money back into the
> treasury. OTOH, I believe she had something to do with the Bridge to
> Nowhere.
>
> Joy

Well, THAT was good.

--
Jean B.

Jean B.

Feb 9, 2011, 11:39:39 AM2/9/11
Yes. True. Makes you wonder whether she would do that as president.

--
Jean B.

Joan F (MI)

Feb 9, 2011, 2:33:43 PM2/9/11
Really, if being a governor is too hard for her how could she ever deal with
being president. She says she had to defend herself from attacks all the
time, well look at what a president has to deal with, attacks from the
media, from the opposing party, from Congress, from other countries, you can
never satisfy everyone no matter what you do. Clinton kept on keeping on
even through his impeachment.

**Dalin**

Feb 9, 2011, 3:17:36 PM2/9/11
On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 14:33:43 -0500, "Joan F \(MI\)"
<jjf...@removethisameritech.net> wrote:

>Really, if being a governor is too hard for her how could she ever deal with
>being president. She says she had to defend herself from attacks all the
>time, well look at what a president has to deal with, attacks from the
>media, from the opposing party, from Congress, from other countries, you can
>never satisfy everyone no matter what you do. Clinton kept on keeping on
>even through his impeachment.

It wasn't those kinds of attacks, it was frivolous lawsuits brought by
the opposition. She won them all.

Dalin

Joan F (MI)

Feb 9, 2011, 3:29:38 PM2/9/11
And her lawyers did all the work of fighting them.

**Dalin**

Feb 9, 2011, 3:57:02 PM2/9/11
On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 15:29:38 -0500, "Joan F \(MI\)"
<jjf...@removethisameritech.net> wrote:

>And her lawyers did all the work of fighting them.

I believe she had to give the depositions and pay to defend herself
too. I think there were 22 of them.

Dalin

Marsha

Feb 9, 2011, 4:27:37 PM2/9/11
You think, that's a big thing right there. Being positive is different.
Either way her lawyers did everything

"**Dalin**" <lj...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

**Dalin**

Feb 9, 2011, 4:44:42 PM2/9/11
On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 16:27:37 -0500, "Marsha" <mhuc...@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

>You think, that's a big thing right there. Being positive is different.
>Either way her lawyers did everything

That's what Google said so that's why I think. But I didn't
*personally* count them. It was in more than one cite. You could try
looking yourself you know, before you try to refute what I say. And
the lawyers can't give depositions.

The truth of the matter is, and it was in all the papers at the time,
every time she got sued she spent most of her time defending herself
and raising money for her defense fund. She had little time to govern
which is exactly what the Dems wanted. I think you don't want to know
the truth because you don't like her.

Dalin

Marsha

Feb 9, 2011, 4:52:10 PM2/9/11
Thinking something and knowing is to different things. I believer I can say
the same about you, you believe her reasons because you like her. Having a
fun raiser for her problems is not Governing.

"**Dalin**" <lj...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

**Dalin**

Feb 9, 2011, 5:15:03 PM2/9/11

To be honest, I haven't heard anything about that. Unless they were
personal records, would she have anything to do with that or would the
Alaskan government and the new governor?

Dalin

Dink

Feb 9, 2011, 5:20:23 PM2/9/11
She wasn't earning enough as governor to pay her lawyers.
I believe that.
The constant lawsuits were too much of a distraction for her to
properly attend her gubernatorial responsibilities.
I believe that.

--
Dink {Vox clamantis in deserto}

You get no bread with one meat ball.

Joy

Feb 9, 2011, 5:43:36 PM2/9/11

> On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 14:33:43 -0500, "Joan F \(MI\)"
> <jjf...@removethisameritech.net> wrote:
>
>>Really, if being a governor is too hard for her how could she ever deal
>>with
>>being president. She says she had to defend herself from attacks all the
>>time, well look at what a president has to deal with, attacks from the
>>media, from the opposing party, from Congress, from other countries, you
>>can
>>never satisfy everyone no matter what you do. Clinton kept on keeping on
>>even through his impeachment.
>
> It wasn't those kinds of attacks, it was frivolous lawsuits brought by
> the opposition. She won them all.
>
> Dalin

The person being sued spends very little time on a lawsuit. Almost all the
work is done by the lawyer.

Joy

Joy

Feb 9, 2011, 5:45:12 PM2/9/11
"**Dalin**" <lj...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 16:27:37 -0500, "Marsha" <mhuc...@bellsouth.net>
> wrote:
>
>>You think, that's a big thing right there. Being positive is different.
>>Either way her lawyers did everything
>
> That's what Google said so that's why I think. But I didn't
> *personally* count them. It was in more than one cite. You could try
> looking yourself you know, before you try to refute what I say. And
> the lawyers can't give depositions.
>
> The truth of the matter is, and it was in all the papers at the time,
> every time she got sued she spent most of her time defending herself
> and raising money for her defense fund. She had little time to govern
> which is exactly what the Dems wanted. I think you don't want to know
> the truth because you don't like her.
>
> Dalin

I think you don't want to know the truth because you don't like Democrats.
I suspect I know a little more about what goes on in Alaska than you do.

Joy

**Dalin**

Feb 9, 2011, 5:49:48 PM2/9/11

Well then tell me, how many lawsuits were filed against her? I guess
you don't trust Google and if they got it wrong you can correct them
you know. But I expect they would want proof.

Dalin

**Dalin**

Feb 9, 2011, 5:51:08 PM2/9/11

That isn't necessarily true. I expect there are many conferences
between lawyer and client and I still have never heard of a lawyer
giving a deposition.

Dalin

Joy

Feb 9, 2011, 5:55:02 PM2/9/11
"**Dalin**" <lj...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

I don't care how many lawsuits were filed against her. I do know that a
lawyer does most of the work in handling a lawsuit. I also know what some
real Alaskans think of her. How many Alaskans do you know?

Joy

Joy

Feb 9, 2011, 5:56:29 PM2/9/11
"**Dalin**" <lj...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

Depositions don't take the place of a full-time job. You are going to
believe she is perfect because you want to. I know she is a quitter. Thank
goodness most Republicans are too smart to consider nominating her for
another important position.

Joy

Marsha

Feb 9, 2011, 5:57:39 PM2/9/11
That doesn't surprise me.
"Dink" <Buck.Ofama@ungültige.domain> wrote in message

> She wasn't earning enough as governor to pay her lawyers.
> I believe that.
> The constant lawsuits were too much of a distraction for her to
> properly attend her gubernatorial responsibilities.
> I believe that.
>
> On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 16:52:10 -0500, Marsha wrote:
>
>>Thinking something and knowing is to different things. I believer I can
>>say
>>the same about you, you believe her reasons because you like her. Having a
>>fun raiser for her problems is not Governing.
.

**Dalin**

Feb 9, 2011, 6:05:59 PM2/9/11