Google Grupper understøtter ikke længere nye Usenet-opslag eller -abonnementer. Tidligere indhold er fortsat synligt.

Have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!

4 visninger
Gå til det første ulæste opslag

Tommy

ulæst,
1. nov. 2003, 01.28.3601.11.2003
til
I'd like to wish all of You had a great time duing the Halloween.

^ ^
^ ^
(@) (@)
<
- ^-^-^-^ -
--^-^-^---

HAVE MANY MEETINGS WITH GHOSTS THIS HALLOWEEN NIGHTS!!! (-:
=======
Halloween jokes:

Q: How can you enter a haunted house?
A: With a skeleton key.
Q: How can you fatten up a ghost?
A: With ghoulash and spooketti.

Q: What is a ghost's favorite ride?
A: A roller ghoster.

Q: How can a witch tell the time?
A: By using a witch watch.

Q: What is bigger than a monster but lighter than a bird?
A: A monster's shadow.

Q: What would you get if you crossed a ghost with a black bird?
A: A scare-crow.

Q. How do you mend a broken Jack-o-lantern?
A. With a pumpkin patch!

One Halloween a trick-or-treater came to my door dressed as "Rocky", in
boxing gloves and satin shorts. Soon after I gave him some goodies, he
returned for more.

"Aren't you the same 'Rocky' who left my doorstep several minutes ago?" I
asked. "Yes" he replied, "but now I'm the sequel. I'll be back three more
times tonight, too."

Q. Why are black cats such good singers?
A. They're very meeewsical.

Q. What do birds give out on Halloween?
A. Tweets.

Q. What do little trees say on Halloween?
A. Twig or treat.

--
N 52.17, E 21.08
Tommy P., 5 miles north east from Warsaw, Poland

Yoj

ulæst,
1. nov. 2003, 01.48.3501.11.2003
til
Thank you, Tommy. A Happy Halloween to you!

--
Joy

"You can never do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it
will be too late." _Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Tommy" <tome...@wp.pl> wrote in message

Kelly Petit

ulæst,
1. nov. 2003, 03.16.0501.11.2003
til
LOL
Good ones, Tommy!
kelly

"Tommy" <tome...@wp.pl> a écrit dans le message de
> [...]

Bill Becker

ulæst,
1. nov. 2003, 04.07.1101.11.2003
til
Thanks for your good wishes, Tommy. I
stole the Rocky joke to pass on. Goodun :o)

--
BillB (Daytona FL)

"Tommy" <tome...@wp.pl> wrote in message

0 nye opslag