A Genesis

C. E. Gee

Jul 4, 2017, 11:31:13 AM7/4/17
This is our first real reprint. Previous reprints (2) have been posted to the blog GARDYLOO and were either a story from a magazine that went belly up (the British Ezine Steel Caves) or a story that was never published but was too good to toss.

Anyway, some of you may remember our story “A Genesis” which was first published back in February of 2016. The reprint has been doctored a little, but is much the same.

This story takes less than three minutes to read!

This story may offend those who hold strict religious beliefs. What can I say? If I was afraid of offending others I wouldn’t be a writer –- I wouldn’t be me.

Enjoy and NAMASTE

Yore [sic] scribe and prophet; C.E. Gee AKA Chuck

GOTO

http://www.aphelion-webzine.com/flash/2017/07/Genesis.html