(IVÁN): IN THE OATH SWORN TO ISAAC: A NEW EARTH WAITS: FOR YOU TO LIVE HIS LOVE’S RICHNESS NOW:

IVANI...@aol.com

Sep 14, 2018, 8:50:29 AM9/14/18

Sábado, 08 de Septiembre, 2018 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

IN THE OATH SWORN TO ISAAC: A NEW EARTH WAITS: FOR YOU TO LIVE HIS LOVE’S RICHNESS NOW:

Our heavenly Father had destroyed the earth with a great flood in the days of Noah that the only people saved were the ones from his family, as his children and their wives, including a pair of male and female from every animal species, so He may start a new world for His altar of love for His family. Surely, our heavenly Father needed to destroy the entire earth along with humankind because He had the power to rebuild not only the earth as a new one along with a wonderful and glorious spacious sky filled with life, but also, He could give birth again to the families of the nations through His divine family altar of love, with perfect-salvation.

What’s more, our heavenly Father’s holy heart was grieving for the lost souls of so much life not only to sin and violence throughout the earth but also what He had given to them to enjoy throughout the days of their lives with the hope that they will find their way into heaven’s glory, by only obeying His words. In those days, our heavenly Father’s holy heart was so grieved because of what Lucifer had done to His holy name fire by deceiving one-third of angels believing in a greater kingdom with his lies, curses and evils, but also, He was hurt to have seen Adam and Eve deceived with the lies threatening continuously to destroy the entire angelical hosts forever.

As our heavenly Father experienced this wickedness from Lucifer and his fallen angels, and now, sin had taken Adam and Eve along with the children born through the generations not with His holy image in them anymore, but with it disfigured instead by the forbidden fruit that they both ate with the serpent from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. However, although Lucifer along with the fallen angels had managed to do so-much damage to our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit by trying to take control of His holy name fire, because, anyone holding His holy name then has also control and powers from His ancient altar of the prehistoric love to do anything at will.

Therefore, Lucifer needed to take on our heavenly Father’s holy name fire that is always worshipped by the angelical hosts from over Jerusalem’s holy hill where it has always existed through eternity, because this is where He along with His Son and the Holy Spirit enjoys the presence of the rock of salvation, rendering to His entire family abundant love and endless-happiness. That is why, that the evil that Lucifer had caused against our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, is so great that He had to move with different powers, gifts and glories unknown to Lucifer and the angelical hosts thus to defeat him with His holy name and living word that emanates constantly from His holy heart.

These are powers, gifts and glories, causing great miracles, wonders and signs been manifested constantly in heaven and upon earth that the angelical hosts to this day they had failed to understand, because they emanate from our heavenly Father’s holy heart to retake from Lucifer what was once lost thus to start His new creation, with everything renew forever. This is our heavenly Father’s holy heart grieved continuously because of what sin born from Lucifer’s heart has done to His holy name fire, His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, the angelical hosts and Adam and Eve along with the children born through the generations, and so, He had to release His holy heart’s crying entirely for a new kingdom.

And for this to be possible, our heavenly Father needed to find someone worthy to receive His unfailing-love, tears, faith (powers, gifts, great wonders and signs in heaven and on earth (where the impossible is possible)), but, He found no one because they were already dead in hell’s torment that He needed to look somewhere else to find him soon. Besides, our heavenly Father needed to have His altar of the prehistoric love descended from heaven’s glory upon one of the families of the nations that He will find worthy to receive it with all His unfailing-love, tears along with His great Grace, His great Mercy, His great Truth and His great Divine Justice thus to restart life again without sin universally.

This is a day that our heavenly Father had been searching for with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit throughout the families of the nations, but, they had already descended into hell’s torment since they failed to know His holy name fire much less they had they shed a lamb’s atoning-blood covering their sins in life. Thus, the only way that everything that was in our heavenly Father’s holy heart was going to emerge then it had to be upon earth and within one of the families of the nations that He will have to choose to make this possible, and this is the down pouring of His holy heart over someone worthy to receive it immediately, and forever.

This was the only way possible where our heavenly Father will finally pour His entire holy heart that had been afflicted from Lucifer’s sin, curses and other evils that almost the entire human race had gone after it, as if it was something that they can take and enjoy through life, without realizing that they were offending our Father in heaven. Surely, our heavenly Father definitely needed to pour His entire holy heart’s afflictions upon humankind because of the terrible evils that Lucifer had caused not only to His angelical kingdom but also His chosen heavenly places, from where His holy name fire was always worshipped and exalted, but what was worse is that He had lost His children to his lies already.

Certainly, with our heavenly Father’s holy heart pouring upon earth as over one of the mountaintop that He would chose to meet that family man with his child lying over the wood of His altar of the prehistoric love, then, He can truly start life again, but this time, it will be His own unique eternal life filled with endless-richness throughout the earth. This is a new spiritual world that Lucifer will always fail to understand it along with His fallen angels, because it emerges from His holy heart afflicted in heaven and on earth through the generations, due to the evil causing so-many innocent families to descend into hell’s torment (because of lies), but, with His holy heart’s unfailing-love He can rescue them soon.

Truthfully, our heavenly Father after seeing families of the nations had descended already into hell’s torments because Lucifer gave to eat through the serpent from the forbidden fruit to Adam and Eve, so the children may be born upon earth with His divine image in them completely disfigured for the fruit of the tree of life, then, He needed to save them. Therefore, our heavenly Father needed to restore immediately His divine image in every man, woman and child throughout the earth, so they may begin to eat and drink from the bread and wine that is served daily by His Son Jesus Christ in heaven’s glory dining-table thus to keep the holy angels always perfect, powerful, and faithfully consecrated to His holy name.

Moreover, this is exactly what our heavenly Father needed to do with the families from the nations that Lucifer along with his fallen angels and cronies had deceived, causing them to lose their lives to death in hell’s torment, adding afflictions to His holy heart that He had to pour it upon earth finally, doing good to believers always with His salvation-work. Therefore, our heavenly Father needed to save His children from the families of the nations already suffering in hell’s torment the terrible guilt of sin that they have failed to serve Him over His altar of the prehistoric love, from where He has always spoken through His people sent to them without ceasing to return to His saving arms baptized in water.

That is to say, also that our heavenly Father was always speaking to people throughout the world with His altar of the prehistoric love so they may come to see His glory, because He was ready to receive them with His open saving arms reaching towards them with amazing powers that Lucifer and his fallen angels failed to defeat always until now. Timely, we can see how our heavenly Father dealt with Abraham and his only son Isaac over His altar of the prehistoric love, resting over one of the mountains at Moriah, but also, we can see that He went out to meet Jacob on his way to Paddan-aram to find a wife from his relatives’ daughters, thus to start his family.

Graciously, our heavenly Father spoke to Jacob at Luz (a small town), where he stopped to rest overnight before resuming his way towards his relatives to pick one of their daughters as his wife, because he was ready to form the dream-nation upon earth that The Father needed to travel through the generations with His holy heart’s afflictions, mediating for His children. There, Jacob picked a rock nearby, resting his head over it, because our heavenly Father was there with him to put him to sleep as He did in heaven’s glory with Adam, because He gave him his wife Eve, but with Jacob He was giving his wife at Paddan-aram but also the children as His dream-nation as countless as the stars from above.

In both instances, our heavenly Father put to sleep Adam in heaven’s glory to give him his wife from one of his fifth rib along with the children as countless as the stars from heaven above, because He had in mind His kingdom of His perfect will that was going to pour upon earth soon, thus with Jacob He did the same. On earth, our heavenly Father had to meet Jacob at His altar of the prehistoric love, where He had received Abraham along with Isaac his father, so he may establish an important covenant that will last through the endless generations, because He had given birth to the family already, becoming the nation worthy and ready to receive Him with amazing new glories.

This is when Jacob felt into a deep sleep where he saw our heavenly Father’s altar of His prehistoric love, where His Son Jesus Christ was slain since the foundation of the world thus to create humankind along with everything that we can see upon earth and its vast oceans, filled with life to serve His children through endless generations to come. It is here, where our heavenly Father needed Jacob to establish a covenant of life and of endless blessings upon earth and in heaven’s glory, because as Jacob saw the ladder and the holy angels ascending from the earth and others descending from heaven to earth, then he realized that he was in the Lord’s home that he had failed to know.

This is when our heavenly Father waited for Jacob at His altar of the prehistoric love, because He needed him to confess before Him in heaven’s glory that if He blesses him: dressing his body with clothing, protect him from danger, and He guarantees his safe arrival at his final destination—then, He will be his God and of his children, forever. This was an important covenant of endless richness that our heavenly Father needed to establish with Jacob, because He did not only need to transfer all the blessings granted to Abraham and Isaac, but also, He needed to ensure that He will have a covenant where He will continue to pour His blessings upon His children through the generations.

Therefore, this was an important covenant of endless blessings and richness that Jacob had to establish with our heavenly Father and His Holy Spirit, because it was the Holy Spirit leading him to the woman that he will choose as his wife, giving him the first children that will become our Father’s dream-nation that He needed to have upon earth through eternity. For this is the nation of Israel that our heavenly Father needed established upon earth to receive His holy things from heaven above, as His Ten Commandments, His tabernacle along with the Holy of Holiest and so forth, because He was ready to move into His new home-sweet-home, where He will marry Israel along with the nations that love Him through eternity.

Consequently, this is a nation that needed not only born from the Holy Spirit’s powers and gifts but also His living-words of a kingdom that is a new earth with glorious spacious skies, where new glories will be seen that have never been seen before by any one, for these are glories that can only exist within His holy heart’s perfect will. These are amazing glories of perfect holiness that He needed to pour upon someone worthy to receive His holy name and His shining face restored upon his shoulders, where He will pour every tear drop born from His afflicted heart because of the wickedness that Lucifer had caused in heaven with the angels and upon earth with the families of the nations.

Considering that, our heavenly Father had seen and experienced every suffering that Lucifer along with his fallen angels had caused to His children, as Adam and Eve, born from His image and His living-soul to live in His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness by the Holy Spirit’s powers and gifts of His eternal life only to know His greater goodness towards them throughout eternity. This is when, our heavenly Father really developed not only His unfailing love always heartfelt for His children born from His image and living-soul as Adam and Eve were initially from Him, but also, He learned how to deal with sin thus to destroy it forever and heal His children’s living-souls with a new kingdom filled with love, endless-happiness, glory, richness and lasting-peace.

Therefore, these are endless afflictions that our heavenly Father’s holy heart goes suffering through the generations because He has accumulated them from His children fallen into the evils of the forbidden fruit that He has finally turned them into an endless covenant of life filled with new blessings, untold richness and happiness unknown until you final get to it at His altar. This has been a heavy burden that our heavenly Father had conveyed without ever abolishing them, because He has always had had powers to destroy them, but, because of His children suffering attacks from Lucifer and his fallen angels then He has turned them into a new earth with glorious skies, filled with love for His children to enjoy soon throughout eternity.

This is the new earth with glorious spacious skies filled with His new amazing glories never seen before by the angelical hosts that our heavenly Father called Abraham to ascend to the mountaintop that He will show him at Moriah, where he will place the wood with his child Isaac lying over it as a burnt offering unto Him in heaven’s glory. This is the sacrifice that once it began with Isaac lying over the wood over Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting over one of Moriah’s mountains, then He was finally ready to pour His entire heart of a new earth with glorious skies filled with amazing glories of love, happiness, joys, peace and everlasting life for His children that will become saved eventually.

That is why, that His Son Jesus Christ wherever he went through the villages, towns and cities of Israel then he was welcomed always into the Israelis homes, because he needed to sit with them to eat the bread and wine thus to tell them that they have a perfect salvation in him only, because of the powers of the oath sworn to Isaac. And our Lord Jesus Christ used to affirm to every man, woman and child that he alone is the life and the resurrection that whoever believes in him even though he is dead (meaning dead as in the grave already or lying in the Valley of the dried bones), then, he will return to see life again forever enriched.

Therefore, this is the day when our heavenly Father had already designed and finally created the new earth with splendid skies, needed to make it His home-sweet-home in the land that He has chosen not only for His altar to be there with his children saved from sin but also bearing His holy name fire above it, for humanity to enter life. In other words, as our heavenly Father received Abraham and his only son Isaac over Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting at Moriah, then as Isaac lied over the wood ready to become the burnt offering sacrifice, miraculously this scene was produced for our heavenly Father’s holy heart to pour His afflictions upon Isaac, Jacob and the children born through the generations.

These are afflictions from our heavenly Father’s holy heart accumulated over the centuries to see His children not only descended into hell’s fire because of Lucifer’s sin that caused the angelical hosts to rebelled against His holy name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, but also, intend the destruction of the new coming kingdom of His perfect will upon earth. Evidently, it is not only Isaac born to receive our heavenly Father’s holy heart’s affliction for a new earth with glorious skies for His families from all the nations to return to live not in a world without His Commandments fulfilled, but, this time, in a new world where His Commandments are glorified along with love, endless-richness, enriching His children with endless-joys everlastingly.

This is the oath sworn to Isaac that our heavenly Father needed to pour upon someone’s shoulders bearing His holy name fire in perfect glory moreover His shining face thus restoring not only His holy name fire upon every human life but also His shining face thus to eat the bread and wine at His Table, served daily by His Son Jesus Christ. Considering that, it was through eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil that not only Eve ate along with Adam as the serpent deceived them to eat from it, but also, the children ate, including the earth since the body dressing them is mud, then, only through eating divine-life, human-life is restored in everyone that eats from the Lord.

Lawfully, this is only possible in every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations, regardless of their religion, whether they are Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Satanists, Spiritist, Pagan or any other worldly faith, through water baptism, invoking His holy name fire, then: you are clean from sin, because in His oath sworn to Isaac, the world is free from sin. Likewise, nowadays you may live without sin as if you have never sinned against our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, because He has already been afflicted and suffered by your daily sins that He has put an end to them through His Son’s and His Spirit’s salvation-work over Jerusalem’s holy hill that is His oath sworn to Isaac.

This is where you will begin to live as our heavenly Father gave birth to you by the Holy Spirit’s powers and gifts thus for you to become His perfect image in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts and upon earth with the entire human race, because He has to manifest His amazing glories through you that no one has ever seen before. These are glories that our heavenly Father would have loved to have manifested with the angelical hosts within their different ranks of powers and amazing glories, but, this is something that can only happen with His family, and this is not only His Son Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit but also you along with your loved ones and friends.

For our heavenly Father has created the new world with glorious skies, where He will manifest His great powers that the angelical hosts have failed to know until now, but, He will manifest them through His children reborn from the water baptism and the Holy Spirit baptism, as they may invoke the perfect holiness of His name, His Son, and His Spirit. For our heavenly Father has not only given to each one of us His perfection and holiness as He said to Abraham: you must be perfect and holy as I am in heaven’s glory with my Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to enter life eternal, otherwise, you will always fail to see life in this world and in heaven’s glory.

Here, our heavenly Father granted His Son Jesus Christ to be born from his wife Sarah’s barren-womb, by the Holy Spirit’s daily powers and gifts, so he may become perfect and holy as He is forever in heaven’s glory thus for him to enter life along with his loved ones, including his adoptive children. Therefore, with our heavenly Father we have His perfection, holiness, glory, richness, love, happiness, unspeakable joys, mercy, truth, divine justice, powers, endless-richness, so we may live His eternal life where sin is impossible to exist much less contaminate anyone’s life again, as it happens on earth in our every day life, for example, and this is His new earth already with us today.

Because, when you come unto our heavenly Father through the powers of water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then: He will make sure that you will become born again from His image and living-soul by the way of the Holy Spirit baptism that takes place with Him within His altar. It is only here, where our heavenly Father has put out His entire new earth with glorious spacious skies, and you are in it along with your loved ones, including your friends from around the world, because this is His new dream kingdom where He will manifest in you His breathtaking new glories that are unknown to the angels until now.

Therefore, our heavenly Father needs you born again from the water baptism and from the Holy Spirit baptism so He may begin to manifest His amazing daily glories within your life and that of your loved ones, neighbors and friends from everywhere around you, so people may finally enter Jerusalem’s holy hill, where everything great and awesome is happening for you now. Surely, you need not to wait anymore to receive the love, happiness, joys, the Sabbath rest powers of amazing joys that you will fail to know until you stand before His rock of salvation thus to fill you with powerful richness the sizes of heaven’s glory but they fit in into your soul, helping you to live His powerful life each day.

Considering that, once you are baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son and the Holy Spirit, then, you have really invoked Jerusalem’s holy hill along with its Holy of Holiest, because you are starting a new life that is only known to God Almighty in heaven’s glory thus to become vested with His wonderful powers continually. This is where not only Adam and Eve were born from His image and His living-soul, because first His Son Adam was born later to put him to sleep for his wife and children (you) to be born from his fifth rib, so He may fill heaven and earth with His divine family, replacing the fallen angels in their different tasks forever.

That is why, that every man, woman and child not only from the house of Israel but also from the families of the nations, regardless of religious beliefs, once they are reborn from the water baptism then the Holy Spirit takes them into our heavenly Father’s holy presence feeding them with His salvation rock powerful blessings flowing through them persistently towards eternity. This is when, you will become a living-rock before our heavenly Father, His Son and the Holy Spirit, because you have become reborn from the water baptism to stand sinless and clean before His rock of salvation feeding you always only the love, blessings and richness that can only exist within His divine family, and this is you today, if you are baptized.

This is a powerful life that our heavenly Father has granted unto you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends from near and far, because He needs His altar at Jerusalem’s holy hill with its Holy of Holiest to be your personal altar throughout your life—never mattering if you are from a different faith—because He has already destroyed that sin too. For the reason that you are before our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, the angelical hosts and anyone else in the world with the altar that dresses your every day life—that is to say that, if your altar belongs to Lucifer and his fallen angels then you will live with the spirit of error always.

However, if your altar dressing your every day life is Jerusalem’s holy hill, because this is where not only Adam and Eve were born along with his children, but also, this is where you need to return, regardless of your faith, to become reborn from His image by the Holy Spirit thus to live in His eternal life filled with His daily richness. For this is the only place in heaven and upon earth nowadays where you will love, serve, and glorify our heavenly Father’s holy name fire, His shining face upon your shoulders always to see with His eyes, to hear with His ears, to reason with His heart, because He has given you His mind along with His wisdom to know His life perpetually.

Besides, this is the oath sworn to Isaac, where you will be dressed by every word born in our heavenly Father’s holy heart, dressing you as well with His unfailing love, blessings, richness, happiness, joys, and other important blessings filled with unspeakable powers thus to love, serve and glorify Him only throughout your life on earth and in eternal life through eternity. For these are powers available to every man, woman and child since Abraham was called by our heavenly Father to Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting at Moriah, offering his only son Isaac as a burnt sacrifice for His holy heart to pour His new earth with glorious skies for His children in hell’s torment and those born through the generations to inhabit it forever.

In other words, our heavenly Father has already created His new earth with glorious skies, ready to manifest His new glories of great powers, wonders and endless richness from heaven above and from below, for the families of the nations reborn from water baptism to enjoy through the powers of the oath sworn to Isaac that is His Holy Spirit in you always. And this is for you today to enjoy with your loved ones, neighbors and friends from around the world, regardless of their faith background, because over Jerusalem’s holy hill He has destroyed every sin that was making the earth unholy in His holy presence in heaven’s glory, so you may live His clean, powerful, and enriched life every day into eternity, starting now.

That is to say, also that the richness that our heavenly Father was pouring upon Abraham continually that he came to a point that he just failed to know what to do with so-much richness since one of his servants from Damascus, named Eliezer, was to inherit his richness, but, he was assured that one of his own sons will inherit them lastly. The truth is that this abundant daily richness continues to pour from our heavenly Father’s holy heart, due to His living-words from the oath sworn to Isaac, that you can receive them as well, as Abraham in his days until you will say: Father, why are you giving me so-much richness, (because baptized in His covenant then your life is enriched continually).

This is when, our heavenly Father will put His holy hands to work within your heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit, because you are so-clean from sin, since you have abandoned every one of them at the bottom of the water along with the spirit of error and the forbidden fruit that now He can perform great miracles in and around you. What’s more, our heavenly Father can now put His holy hands to work in your inner and outer being because He is finishing an important work that started in heaven’s glory, as when He put Adam to sleep to form Eve from his fifth rib and you too, and so, He must finish His amazing-work in you to enter eternal life enriched forever.

This is an important work that our heavenly Father must do in every man, woman and child not only from Israel but also from the families of the nations that started in heaven with Adam and Eve, but, He must finish it with you these days, so you may have the assurance of a blessed enriched life on earth bound towards heaven’s glory. That is why, that you must get baptized in water along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends, because He not only needs you baptized to enter into Jerusalem’s holy hill, purified with the perfect holiness from His name, His Son and His Holy Spirit that you may have invoked to be received by Him as His legitimate child, but also everyone else.

Because it is only baptized in water and baptized finally with the Holy Spirit over Jerusalem’s holy hill by the living-words born from our heavenly Father’s holy heart that is the oath sworn to Isaac, is what make you worthy nowadays to receive His daily blessings, powers and endless-richness, so the families from the nations may enter into His new coming kingdom now. Considering that, when people from other beliefs see what our heavenly Father is doing with you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends with His living-words from the oath sworn to Isaac that continually pours upon earth to keep Jerusalem’s holy hill perfect and holy always because of His holy name and shining face, then, they also want these blessings at once.

Indeed, they will eventually become reborn from the water baptism and the Holy Spirit baptism that our heavenly Father have granted unto you already, as you may have invoked the perfect holiness of His name, His Son and the Holy Spirit, so people may learn as you did to receive the pouring of His oath sworn to Isaac thus to enrich them forever. Because this is the only way possible where our heavenly Father will bless as you have never been blessed before, but also, He will be able to bless the lost souls already in hell’s torment by blessing their children throughout the earth thus filling His kingdom of His perfect will with living-souls loving, serving, and worshipping His holy name fire perpetually.

Given that, only in a new earth created already by Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit with glorious and spacious skies then the families of the entire human race lost to sin will find themselves in it, without hell’s fires anymore, because the oath sworn to Isaac’s living-words will fill the earth with everlasting-glory, where there is no sin forever. And this is where everyone will be released into a new earth without sin anywhere anymore forever by our heavenly Father, because in the oath sworn to Isaac there is only one altar, and this is Jerusalem’s holy hill with His holy name fire and His shining face restored upon every man, woman and child eating eternal life’s bread and wine forever.

Therefore, you need to ascend Jerusalem’s holy hill as you may become baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, regardless of your religion or faith, because it is here where the Lamb of God has destroyed sin from the entire world forever, so you may have life in abundance, starting now. This Is a new earth with glorious skies filled with His eternal life’s daily richness and glories for you and your loved ones to enjoy along with your neighbors and friends around the world, where Jerusalem’s holy hill is your altar along with the Holy of Holiest since you were reborn from the water baptism and from the Holy Spirit baptism.

It is here—finally over the altar of your eternal love, joys and endless happiness, because God Almighty is seating victorious over His Chair of Mercy next to the Arch of the Alliance and its Holy Places of amazing every day richness for you, your loved, and friends and for the entire earth, as well. Where you will finally live your life with the altar belonging to you as you when you were born from our heavenly Father’s image and living soul to live in His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness filled with the Holy Spirit’s powers and gifts, enriching you with love, joys and amazing happiness that you will never know they exist until you get baptized. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main