anyone know?..

Jack Jenkins

Dec 14, 2010, 1:50:19 PM12/14/10
Does anyone have any idea whatever happened to the Phen fhen lawsuits. I
assume the lawyers have made off with all the settlement money by now.
My wife received a letter over 12 years ago asking if she would settle
for $6.000 and she agreed. Never heard from them again, no $6.000, no
squat. To think our law makers allow this crap to happen but come to
think about it, our law makers are the ones doing the crap..
bulldog