Tips for Hate Crime Hoaxers

Byker

Jan 13, 2017, 1:07:40 PM1/13/17
Tips for Hate Crime Hoaxers

Ann Coulter
Jan 11, 2017 8:00 PM

Tips for Hate Crime Hoaxers

In a country of more than 320 million people, everything must happen once.
So it's somewhat surprising that not one of the alleged post-election hate
crimes committed by Trump supporters has turned out to be true.

They are false in one of two ways: Either they aren't "hate" or they aren't
true. This week, we'll provide tips for selling a hate crime that didn't
happen.

Hate Crime Hoaxer Tip No. 1: Don't invent hate crimes that could form the
opening of a Harlequin Romance.

Liberal girls always seem to be imagining strong, rough, Heathcliff-type
white men demanding that they disrobe or become "sex slaves." (Oddly,
Heathcliff keeps doing this in well-trafficked areas in the middle of the
day with no witnesses.)

The hijab hoaxer at the University of Michigan described her imaginary
Trump-supporting pursuer as white, in his 20s or 30s, with an athletic
build, unkempt and intoxicated. He demanded that she remove her hijab.
(After a police investigation, she admitted she made it up.)

The alleged hijab victim at University of New Mexico, Leena Aggad, said her
hijab was ripped off by "a really buff guy wearing a Trump shirt." (The
attack was serious enough for her to tell the media about it, but not
serious enough to report it to campus security, much less the police.)

A 28-year-old black woman, Kara Stevens, claimed three Trump-supporting
white men in their 30s approached her in a Safeway parking lot in Hillsboro,
Oregon, mentioned Donald Trump -- then threatened to turn her into their
"sex slave"! (Investigation suspended with no video, no witnesses and no
evidence.)

With a little more imagination, these stories could become the new "Fifty
Shades of Grey.”

Hate Crime Hoaxer Tip No. 2: Don't accuse white men of throwing things at
you -- even if it allows you to issue inspirational quotes, suitable for
framing, like: "It's going to take more than a brick to break me!”

An African-American woman, Eleesha Long, claimed that, the day after the
election, three white men in Trump shirts threw rocks at her on the campus
of Bowling Green State University.

The Safeway "sex slave," Kara Long, claimed the Trump-supporters threw a
brick at her. (She, of the inspirational quote.)

We've seen lots of rock-, bottle- and brick-throwing recently -- in
Ferguson, Baltimore, Charlotte, Oakland, Chicago -- in fact, pretty much
whenever disaffected urban youth encounter the police.

We've seen Mexicans throw eggs at Trump supporters and rocks at the police:
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/protesters-assault-trump-supporters-eggs-bottles-punches-after-rally
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/chaotic-scene-erupts-trump-rally-mexico/story?id=39354635

We've seen Brazilians throw rocks at journalists at the Olympic Games in
Rio, Palestinians throw rocks at the military in Israel, and Muslim
"refugees" throw rocks at the police in Europe.

But throwing things at people never really caught on with white men over the
age of 6. (NOTE: Sen. John McCain's bellicose sidekick is a notable
exception -- CNS News: Sen. Lindsey Graham, "I'm Ready to Throw a Rock" at
Russia.)

Even sad, directionless, white (alleged) "men" at Occupy Wall Street
protests -- i.e., the molecular opposite of a Trump supporter -- don't seem
to have thrown rocks at cops. The rock-throwing was done by their minority
backup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdhBxQlzIgI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaSjw1tgGOI

Again, we're a country of 320 million people, so it must have happened
sometime, but the 21st-century white American male is the most pacific --
and least rock-throwing -- Y-chromosomed being ever to walk the Earth.

Black women accusing white men of throwing rocks at them are thinking of
what they would do, not what their athletically built, white male,
Trump-supporting Lotharios would do.

Hate Crime Hoaxer Tip No. 3: Don't post your tale of victimology on Facebook
if your father may read it, worry about you and call the police. That's what
Eleesha Long's father did, which -- to Miss Long's eternal embarrassment --
led to a police investigation.

The cops found clear evidence of hate -- hers. She'd texted her boyfriend
such sweet nothings as, "I haven't met a decent Trump supporter yet" and "I
hope they all get AIDS.”

More significant in terms of the penal code, police determined from her
cellphone records that she was nowhere near the site of the alleged
rock-throwing incident.

Hate crime hoaxers, I don't think I need to tell you this, but you do NOT
want a police investigation. Much better to send anonymous reports into
America's leading hate group, the Southern Poverty Law Center, so your story
can appear in The New York Times, The Washington Post, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC,
the "Today" show, "Good Morning America," etc., etc.

A brick might not break you, but a police investigation will.

http://tinyurl.com/hm98wc3

Rudy Canoza

Jan 13, 2017, 2:03:27 PM1/13/17
On 1/13/2017 10:07 AM, Byker wrote:
> Tips for Hate Crime Hoaxers
>
> Ann Coulter

No need to read anything past that cunt's name. She is not a serious
commentator.

Pelosi Please Drown In Your Own Urine

Jan 14, 2017, 6:53:53 AM1/14/17
In article <2w9eA.236$wv....@fx29.iad>