"You shouldn't brag about being beautiful...btw, I'm more beautiful than You!"

1 view

GoddessBaybee

Jan 7, 2002, 11:07:57 PM1/7/02

"Alexa" <alexa_h...@hotmail.com> says:

> Many think I am beautiful too Baby, I mean Baybee, but
> to flaunt it would make me rather ugly.

Claiming that "many think" that you are beautiful IS
flaunting it, Alexa, I mean Alexa*.

> Confidence is a good quality to possess, however your
> arrogance is rather irritating.

A sense of humor is a good quality to possess,
however to flaunt it would be to write random poetry
to newsgroups.

Hypocrites who scold me for flaunting my bootyliciousness and
then turn around and claim they are more beautiful are rather *amusing* ;)

> Many of us could give your so called Beauty a run for it's money,
> and most would be all na-tu-ral.
>
> Alexa*

My random wit could give your so called mod-es-ty a
run for it's money, and most of all it would be all com-i-cal ;)

Toodle-loo, sugar!

Baybee

PS Move, groove, prove
You can hang with me
By the looks I got you
Shook up and scared of me

Dianne

Jan 8, 2002, 3:52:17 AM1/8/02

"GoddessBaybee" <goddes...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Hypocrites who scold me for flaunting my bootyliciousness and
> then turn around and claim they are more beautiful are rather *amusing* ;)

I've heard this one before. I think that I'm a babe and quite happily state
this fact. Unfortunately, some people take great offence to self-promotion
in this manner. I don't care. If you want to call yourself gorgeous then
all the more power to you. Having the self-esteem and self-power to state
quite happily that you're beautiful *is* beautiful. If someone wants to
believe they are beautiful, why do people have to go about nastily bashing
them in hopes of breaking that confidence? Personally, I don't see why. If
you think you're beautiful, yell it from the roof-tops. You're not hurting
anyone.

Yours sincerely,

Dianne

Shaking Hell [Lan]

Jan 8, 2002, 7:15:12 AM1/8/02
"Dianne" <adv...@accesswave.ca> wrote:

I'll be she isn't though. Stupid people tend to be worse looking. And
besides I dont find the vacant minded type even slightly attractive.

--
http://members.tripod.com/LanTheBoy
Email: Anti-chaos. ICQ://26027485

doomdoomdoomdoomdoom...................
zink
%%%%%%%The Darkness will love you, the Darkness will take care of you%%%%%%%%
...... . People are poison, the hatred can heal you . ........

ChamDeja

Jan 8, 2002, 8:27:43 AM1/8/02
"Dianne" <adv...@accesswave.ca> wrote in message news:<vwy_7.89713$Z2.12...@nnrp1.uunet.ca>...

> "GoddessBaybee" <goddes...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> > Hypocrites who scold me for flaunting my bootyliciousness and
> > then turn around and claim they are more beautiful are rather *amusing* ;)
>
> I've heard this one before. I think that I'm a babe and quite happily state
> this fact. Unfortunately, some people take great offence to self-promotion
> in this manner. I don't care. If you want to call yourself gorgeous then
> all the more power to you. Having the self-esteem and self-power to state
> quite happily that you're beautiful *is* beautiful. If someone wants to
> believe they are beautiful, why do people have to go about nastily bashing
> them in hopes of breaking that confidence?

Its exactly as you have stated... some do it in the hope that they
will break your confidence. Well said, btw.

Maz

Jan 8, 2002, 10:52:08 AM1/8/02
"Dianne" <adv...@accesswave.ca> wrote in message news:<vwy_7.89713$Z2.12...@nnrp1.uunet.ca>...

Dianne,
I happen to be one of those people who do take offence to your
"self-promotion", not because I think you are not beautiful,(to say
that would be stupid, as I have never seen you), but I do believe that
people who have to tell themselves that they are beautiful are the
ones who suffer from low self esteem. I do believe that people have
the right to believe that they are beautiful, but I don't think they
should have to flaunt it. As I am quite a self conscious person, I
don't like to see people who think they are gorgeous walking past and
looking down their nose at me, because they think they are prettier
than me. I believe that true beauty is on the inside, and if you are
too conceited to see that, then that's a shame.

Yours sincerely
Maz

la n.

Jan 8, 2002, 11:31:48 AM1/8/02

Dianne <adv...@accesswave.ca> wrote in message

I feel pretty,
Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and bright!
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me tonight.

I feel charming,
Oh, so charming
It's alarming how charming I feel!
And so pretty
That I hardly can believe I'm real.

See the pretty girl in that mirror there:
Who can that attractive girl be?
Such a pretty face,
Such a pretty dress,
Such a pretty smile,
Such a pretty me!

I feel stunning
And entrancing,
Feel like running and dancing for joy,
For I'm loved
By a pretty wonderful boy!

- Maria in West Side Story and
*ME! ME! ME*

(with thanks to Sondheim and Bernstein)

la n. (the most beautiful of *all*)

Shawn Pickrell

Jan 8, 2002, 11:49:05 AM1/8/02
In soc.singles GoddessBaybee <goddes...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hypocrites who scold me for flaunting my bootyliciousness and
> then turn around and claim they are more beautiful are rather *amusing* ;)

my dear,

1. how tall are you?
2. how much do you weigh?
3. what is your bra size?

--
... Shawn Pickrell, shawn_p...@yahoo.com

Shawn Pickrell

Jan 8, 2002, 11:49:30 AM1/8/02

dianne:

agent toke

Jan 8, 2002, 3:19:14 PM1/8/02
"Shaking Hell [Lan]" <as...@zxcv.net> wrote:
> "Dianne" <adv...@accesswave.ca> wrote:
>
> > "GoddessBaybee" <goddes...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> >> Hypocrites who scold me for flaunting my bootyliciousness and then
> >> turn around and claim they are more beautiful are rather *amusing* ;)
>
> > I've heard this one before. I think that I'm a babe and quite happily
> > state this fact. Unfortunately, some people take great offence to
> > self-promotion in this manner. I don't care. If you want to call
> > yourself gorgeous then all the more power to you. Having the
> > self-esteem and self-power to state quite happily that you're
> > beautiful *is* beautiful. If someone wants to believe they are
> > beautiful, why do people have to go about nastily bashing them in
> > hopes of breaking that confidence? Personally, I don't see why. If you
> > think you're beautiful, yell it from the roof-tops. You're not hurting
> > anyone.
>
> I'll be she isn't though. Stupid people tend to be worse looking.

i think you're in trouble.
jackie 'anakin' tokeman

grab a kleenex for this one, cuz there's no god and your idiotic human
ideals are laughable!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha heh!
- bender

Pete Turk

Jan 8, 2002, 4:39:27 PM1/8/02
In article <asdfg-CD67CD....@news.btinternet.com>, Shaking
Hell [Lan] <as...@zxcv.net> writes

>"Dianne" <adv...@accesswave.ca> wrote:
>
>> "GoddessBaybee" <goddes...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>> Hypocrites who scold me for flaunting my bootyliciousness and then
>>> turn around and claim they are more beautiful are rather *amusing* ;)
>
>> I've heard this one before. I think that I'm a babe and quite happily
>> state this fact. Unfortunately, some people take great offence to
>> self-promotion in this manner. I don't care. If you want to call
>> yourself gorgeous then all the more power to you. Having the
>> self-esteem and self-power to state quite happily that you're
>> beautiful *is* beautiful. If someone wants to believe they are
>> beautiful, why do people have to go about nastily bashing them in
>> hopes of breaking that confidence? Personally, I don't see why. If you
>> think you're beautiful, yell it from the roof-tops. You're not hurting
>> anyone.
>
>I'll be she isn't though. Stupid people tend to be worse looking. And
>besides I dont find the vacant minded type even slightly attractive.

I've seen her picture, Lan -- Dianne's certainly got nothing
to worry about.

Pete Turk <Pe...@ragtag.demon.co.uk> ICQ# 11981084
RFA Moonshadow
--
May your doorstep ever be dirty.
-- Romany blessing

White Dragon

Jan 8, 2002, 6:41:11 PM1/8/02
whats the URL to your pic Goddess??

"GoddessBaybee" <goddes...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

dizz

Jan 8, 2002, 7:08:26 PM1/8/02
On Tue, 8 Jan 2002 12:15:12 +0000 (UTC), "Shaking Hell [Lan]"
<as...@zxcv.net> wrote:

>I'll be she isn't though. Stupid people tend to be worse looking. And
>besides I dont find the vacant minded type even slightly attractive.

I've always been attracted to stupid women. Don't know why...

dizz

Jan 8, 2002, 7:11:03 PM1/8/02
On Tue, 8 Jan 2002 04:52:17 -0400, "Dianne" <adv...@accesswave.ca>
wrote:

>I've heard this one before. I think that I'm a babe and quite happily state
>this fact. Unfortunately, some people take great offence to self-promotion
>in this manner.

You do have a point. There's a similar stigma against saying "I am
smart." People just get all offended because they feel it's a
put-down to them.

I mean, a guy can ramble on all day about his athletic prowess, that's
ok. But tell someone how great you did on your SAT's, and suddenly
you're offensive. Wierd.

Jen Larson

Jan 8, 2002, 7:24:09 PM1/8/02

Maybe because you are stupid yourself. Studies show evidence of people
being attracted to those like themselves in the attic dept.

GodHimself

Jan 8, 2002, 7:46:07 PM1/8/02
Jen Larson <stra...@udel.edu> wrote in news:3C3B8DA9...@udel.edu:

Which studies would those be?

--
-----------------
Archbishop of the Church of the Holy Cabbage

Deborah Terreson

Jan 8, 2002, 8:01:27 PM1/8/02
in article XeE6PNBR=SytLvY5mu...@4ax.com, dizz at
diz...@SPAMpro-ns.net wrote on 1/8/02 7:08 PM:

Cuz they can suck start a Harley?

dizz

Jan 8, 2002, 8:11:26 PM1/8/02
On Tue, 08 Jan 2002 19:24:09 -0500, Jen Larson <stra...@udel.edu>
wrote:

LOL. Umm.. No, I don't think that's it. Maybe you are thinking of
the "opposites attract" theory?

Isidora Rajczyk

Jan 8, 2002, 8:38:49 PM1/8/02
Shawn Pickrell <sp6...@corgi.bna.com> wrote in message news:<a1f7u1$dpv$f...@dosa.alt.net>...

> In soc.singles GoddessBaybee <goddes...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Hypocrites who scold me for flaunting my bootyliciousness and
> > then turn around and claim they are more beautiful are rather *amusing* ;)
>
> my dear,
>
> 1. how tall are you?
> 2. how much do you weigh?
> 3. what is your bra size?

And what is your bra size, Shawn?

Isidora.

Blair Zajac

Jan 9, 2002, 12:16:11 AM1/9/02
In article <1e351d84.02010...@posting.google.com>, Maz
<marnie...@hotmail.com> wrote:

snip

> Dianne,
> I happen to be one of those people who do take offence to your
> "self-promotion", not because I think you are not beautiful,(to say
> that would be stupid, as I have never seen you), but I do believe that
> people who have to tell themselves that they are beautiful are the
> ones who suffer from low self esteem. I do believe that people have
> the right to believe that they are beautiful, but I don't think they
> should have to flaunt it. As I am quite a self conscious person, I
> don't like to see people who think they are gorgeous walking past and
> looking down their nose at me, because they think they are prettier
> than me. I believe that true beauty is on the inside, and if you are
> too conceited to see that, then that's a shame.
>
> Yours sincerely
> Maz

This 'advertising' as one being very beautiful reminds me of those
signs seen on many resturants, "World Famous." If these resturants are
indeed world famous, then they wouldn't have to advertise it. So, it
goes with this woman's "beauty???"

Dianne

Jan 9, 2002, 12:28:40 AM1/9/02

"Maz" <marnie...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I happen to be one of those people who do take offence to your
> "self-promotion", not because I think you are not beautiful,(to say
> that would be stupid, as I have never seen you), but I do believe that
> people who have to tell themselves that they are beautiful are the
> ones who suffer from low self esteem. I do believe that people have
> the right to believe that they are beautiful, but I don't think they
> should have to flaunt it. As I am quite a self conscious person, I
> don't like to see people who think they are gorgeous walking past and
> looking down their nose at me, because they think they are prettier
> than me. I believe that true beauty is on the inside, and if you are
> too conceited to see that, then that's a shame.

I think the problem lies in the fact that you believe people who are stating
they are beautiful/gorgeous are doing so to make other people feel
ugly/inferior. This is not the case at all. When I state that I'm an
attractive individual I'm not saying that other people are ugly. I'm simply
saying that I'm attractive. It's all in your perception of what the person
means. I think you cover it quite nicely when you state that you are
self-conscious...it's easy to understand that you'd think people are putting
you down when they are simply feeling good about themselves. Most people
aren't looking down their noses at you, and if they are, they aren't worth
being bothered about.

Yours sincerely,

Dianne

la n.

Jan 9, 2002, 1:19:55 AM1/9/02

Blair Zajac <bza...@tcsn.net> wrote in message

Heheh. Where's Trygve when (I) need him .. :)

la n.

Jen Larson

Jan 9, 2002, 7:33:39 AM1/9/02

GodHimself wrote:

> Jen Larson <stra...@udel.edu> wrote in news:3C3B8DA9...@udel.edu:

> > Maybe because you are stupid yourself. Studies show evidence of people

> > being attracted to those like themselves in the attic dept.

> Which studies would those be?

Oh I posted it a couple months ago, you should search Google.

Jen Larson

Jan 9, 2002, 7:50:46 AM1/9/02

See, I am getting you thinking about it, this is good. I don't think
opposites attract in the attic dept, so maybe it's because they are easy
to dupe?

Uncle Davey

Jan 9, 2002, 9:39:12 AM1/9/02

Pseudodoras niger <isi...@polbox.com> wrote in message

If Pseudodoras is interested in men with big breasts then it's no longer a
mystery why she came down on chaney's side.

Uncle Davey

Jen Larson

Jan 9, 2002, 10:59:29 AM1/9/02

Dianne wrote:

> I think the problem lies in the fact that you believe people who are stating
> they are beautiful/gorgeous are doing so to make other people feel
> ugly/inferior.

I don't think that I don't care if she's the most beautiful woman in the
world and melts every man's heart and all bi and lesbo women's too, I am
repulsed by her whoring. I am quite confident that I am no where near
the most beautiful or most ugly so looks can't really be a lever to
insult me about or make me feel "jealous" one time I felt jealous over a
girl who was pretty because the guy I wanted liked her, that was seventh
grade and next thing you know I had another one like me and he was
totally cool - I took that lesson to heart.

Allisson

Jan 9, 2002, 10:26:29 AM1/9/02

GodHimself <nos...@spam.com> wrote:
>Jen Larson <stra...@udel.edu> wrote in news:3C3B8DA9...@udel.edu:

[snip content]

>-----------------
>Archbishop of the Church of the Holy Cabbage
>Lettuce Pray
>-----------------

Is that the Romaine Catholic Church?

Alli

--
[02/02/02 - Viva Las Vegas - less than *25* days to go]
"The hardest thing about being in an All-Girl Rock Band is making

Shawn Pickrell

Jan 9, 2002, 11:10:31 AM1/9/02

i am not the one trumpeting my attractiveness.

--
... Shawn Pickrell, the Boss of All Usenet
... Mortals may contact me at shawn_p...@yahoo.com

Uncle Davey

Jan 9, 2002, 11:32:22 AM1/9/02

"Allisson" <alli...@panix.com> wrote in message

> GodHimself <nos...@spam.com> wrote:
> >Jen Larson <stra...@udel.edu> wrote in news:3C3B8DA9...@udel.edu:
> >
> [snip content]
>
> >-----------------
> >Archbishop of the Church of the Holy Cabbage
> >Lettuce Pray
> >-----------------
>
> Is that the Romaine Catholic Church?
>
> Alli

Sometimes the Webb's Wonderful, see my sig.

Uncle Davey

'Cos', somebody has to be the 'iceberg'!

I see teases of the green, red noses too (F,a,B flat,a)
I see them bleed for me and you (g7,F,A7,d)
And I think to myself, What a wonderful Net (C#,g7,C7,F,B fl,C7)

I see some posts are twue, and some are just shite
Posting all day and posting all night
And I think to myself, What a wonderful Net (...,B flat, F)

The colours of the rainbow, the pretty arc-en-ciel (C7,F)
Are also on the screen when people post HTML (C7,F)
I see fiends shaking fists, shouting "how dare you do?" (d,C,d,C)
They're really saying, "I love you" (d,F#o,g7, F#o, C7)

I see newbies eep, I watch them grow (F,a,B flat,a)
They'll learn more gimmicks than I'll ever know (g7,F,A7,d)
And I think to myself, What a wonderful Net (C#,g7,F,a7,D7)
Yes I think to myself, What a wonderful Net (g7,C7 F, B flat, F)

(Uncle Davey, after Weiss & Thiele)

Alexa

Jan 9, 2002, 12:16:54 PM1/9/02

> > "GoddessBaybee" <goddes...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >

> > > Hypocrites who scold me for flaunting my bootyliciousness and
> > > then turn around and claim they are more beautiful are rather
*amusing* ;)

Takes more than outer beauty to possess The kind of beauty you are talking
about, and self-absorbance, and extreme arrogance is a negative quality.
Confidence is indeed a plus, but over doing is classified as thinking your
superior to others, which makes for negative responses.

Alexa

Jan 9, 2002, 12:23:46 PM1/9/02

"Dianne" <adv...@accesswave.ca> wrote in message
I think the problem is you may be a little uninformed of Baby's history in
her posts.
It is not just "people" who having confidence. It is Babys way of
self -absorbance and arrogance.
The way she is going about her confidence is most definitely saying she
thinks she is superior.
If needed go back and read all posts from her.. beginning to end.

Alexa*

Courageous

Jan 9, 2002, 12:35:01 PM1/9/02

>Takes more than outer beauty to possess The kind of beauty you are talking
>about, and self-absorbance, and extreme arrogance is a negative quality.

Indeed. When a woman is extremely beautiful, often she is used to being
catered to; this creates an expecatation where things go her way in a
relationship which is unequitable. This can be quite a relationship
weakness.

C//

Alexa

Jan 9, 2002, 12:53:30 PM1/9/02

"Courageous" <jkr...@san.rr.com> wrote in message

Absolutely...

Alexa*

Nunya

Jan 9, 2002, 2:01:06 PM1/9/02

"Alexa" <alexa_h...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I like what my mom always taught my sisters and I. "If you've got it, you
don't have to flaunt it."

-Shell

Alexa

Jan 9, 2002, 2:19:30 PM1/9/02

"Nunya" <y...@right.com> wrote in message

good thing it usually works that way amongst society.
or I would be a total outcast.

Alexa*

GodHimself

Jan 9, 2002, 6:37:24 PM1/9/02
Jen Larson <stra...@udel.edu> wrote in news:3C3C38A3...@udel.edu:

Right, Jen. Why not just post them again? Everyone always reposts *your*
words when *you* demand proof of what you said.

GodHimself

Jan 9, 2002, 6:39:09 PM1/9/02
alli...@panix.com (Allisson) wrote in news:a1hnf5$h5o$1...@panix2.panix.com:

> GodHimself <nos...@spam.com> wrote:
>>Jen Larson <stra...@udel.edu> wrote in news:3C3B8DA9...@udel.edu:
>>
> [snip content]
>
>>-----------------
>>Archbishop of the Church of the Holy Cabbage
>>Lettuce Pray
>>-----------------
>
> Is that the Romaine Catholic Church?

No, no. We worship cabbages. They don't have to have been grown by
Catholics. Everyone is welcome. Please, kneel down and pray. At the end
of it all, we'll pass a collection plate around.

dizz

Jan 9, 2002, 6:48:42 PM1/9/02

Nothin' wrong with that! 8)

dizz

Jan 9, 2002, 7:05:50 PM1/9/02
On Wed, 09 Jan 2002 07:50:46 -0500, Jen Larson <stra...@udel.edu>
wrote:

Maybe it's because they keep falling for the same line over and over.
"This time I'll tell you when I'm about to come."

Dianne

Jan 10, 2002, 2:52:45 AM1/10/02

"Jen Larson" <stra...@udel.edu> wrote:

> I don't think that I don't care if she's the most beautiful woman in the
> world and melts every man's heart and all bi and lesbo women's too, I am
> repulsed by her whoring. I am quite confident that I am no where near
> the most beautiful or most ugly so looks can't really be a lever to
> insult me about or make me feel "jealous" one time I felt jealous over a
> girl who was pretty because the guy I wanted liked her, that was seventh
> grade and next thing you know I had another one like me and he was
> totally cool - I took that lesson to heart.

If you don't care about her looks then just ignore her. There is no need to
get your or anyone else's feathers ruffled because of this.

Why do you say she is "whoring"? What is your definition of a whore?

I make it a point to never feel jealous about anyone or thing. No point to
it really.

Yours sincerely,

Dianne

michael price

Jan 10, 2002, 6:37:14 AM1/10/02
"Dianne" <adv...@accesswave.ca> wrote in message news:<3Pb%7.90643$Z2.12...@nnrp1.uunet.ca>...

> "Jen Larson" <stra...@udel.edu> wrote:
>
> > I don't think that I don't care if she's the most beautiful woman in the
> > world and melts every man's heart and all bi and lesbo women's too, I am
> > repulsed by her whoring. I am quite confident that I am no where near
> > the most beautiful or most ugly so looks can't really be a lever to
> > insult me about or make me feel "jealous" one time I felt jealous over a
> > girl who was pretty because the guy I wanted liked her, that was seventh
> > grade and next thing you know I had another one like me and he was
> > totally cool - I took that lesson to heart.
>
> If you don't care about her looks then just ignore her. There is no need to
> get your or anyone else's feathers ruffled because of this.
>
> Why do you say she is "whoring"?
"Being beautiful is a full time job." Sound like a whore to me.

White~Dragon ®

Jan 10, 2002, 9:50:37 AM1/10/02

"Dianne" <adv...@accesswave.ca> wrote in message

I agree.
Besides, its been my experience, that there is a self esteem issue
with people who need to point out to the world that they are 'very
beautiful, better edcuated or anything else .
But hey, i dont deny them this though.
Live and let live.

Alexa

Jan 10, 2002, 9:53:35 AM1/10/02

"Dianne" <adv...@accesswave.ca> wrote in message

LOL... jealousy is not even close.

Alexa*

> Yours sincerely,
>
> Dianne

the tree by the river

Jan 10, 2002, 11:37:13 AM1/10/02
In article <u9R_7.2597$dc.7...@brie.direct.ca>,
la n. <nmo...@idmail.com> wrote:
>Blair Zajac <bza...@tcsn.net> wrote:

>> Maz <marnie...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > As I am quite a self conscious person, I don't
>> > like to see people who think they are gorgeous
>> > walking past and looking down their nose at me,
>> > because they think they are prettier than me.

When you're feeling self-conscious, I think it helps
to keep in mind that most people are much too busy
being self-conscious themselves to worrying about
your appearance and behavior.

>> This 'advertising' as one being very beautiful reminds me of those
>> signs seen on many resturants, "World Famous." If these resturants are
>> indeed world famous, then they wouldn't have to advertise it. So, it
>> goes with this woman's "beauty???"

But what's the point of being world-famous if nobody
knows about it? :-)

>Heheh. Where's Trygve when (I) need him .. :)

Let's see, this morning I was back down in the server
room fixing a couple of quirks (of the non-Tony kind)
on the news servers. Oh, yeah, and this month I'm
the, um, "centerfold" for Indie Slate Magazine. But
right now I'm heading into the shower....

--
soc.singles FAQ [ Nyx Net, free ISP ] Misc.Fitness.Weights page
www.trygve.com/ssfaq.html [ http://www.nyx.net ] www.trygve.com/mfw.html

Alexa

Jan 10, 2002, 11:43:51 AM1/10/02

"the tree by the river" <tl...@nyx10.nyx.net> wrote in message

> In article <u9R_7.2597$dc.7...@brie.direct.ca>,
> la n. <nmo...@idmail.com> wrote:
> >Blair Zajac <bza...@tcsn.net> wrote:

> When you're feeling self-conscious, I think it helps
> to keep in mind that most people are much too busy
> being self-conscious themselves to worrying about
> your appearance and behavior.
>
> >> This 'advertising' as one being very beautiful reminds me of those
> >> signs seen on many resturants, "World Famous." If these resturants are
> >> indeed world famous, then they wouldn't have to advertise it. So, it
> >> goes with this woman's "beauty???"
>
> But what's the point of being world-famous if nobody
> knows about it? :-)

true, but.. we are talking about a woman cliaming to be so beautiful she
should be world famous. This is not the way to go about it.

Alexa*

Alexa

Jan 10, 2002, 11:44:36 AM1/10/02
btw... what's with the name? I kinda like it. has a nice tone to it.

"the tree by the river" <tl...@nyx10.nyx.net> wrote in message

la n.

Jan 10, 2002, 12:13:28 PM1/10/02

the tree by the river <tl...@nyx10.nyx.net> wrote in message

See! I speak of the devil and an angel appears .. :)

la n. (I have magic at my fingertips)

Courageous

Jan 10, 2002, 12:47:02 PM1/10/02

>When you're feeling self-conscious, I think it helps
>to keep in mind that most people are much too busy
>being self-conscious themselves to worrying about
>your appearance and behavior.

A remarkable insight which more people would do well
to embrace. Of course it's self-absorbtion that we're
really talking about: the sort of self-conciousness
which occurs when we become convinced that the world
is spending its time noticing us. By and large, however,
people are concerned with their own worries and the
details of their own daily lives, whether or not they
are self absorbed.

C//

Jen Larson

Jan 10, 2002, 2:21:56 PM1/10/02

GodHimself wrote:

> Jen Larson <stra...@udel.edu> wrote in news:3C3C38A3...@udel.edu:

> > Oh I posted it a couple months ago, you should search Google.

> Right, Jen. Why not just post them again? Everyone always reposts *your*
> words when *you* demand proof of what you said.

aahrrgh! you are such a stickler. I'll look around.

Allisson

Jan 10, 2002, 1:23:31 PM1/10/02
In article <Uxj%7.214112$kf1.63...@news1.rdc1.ne.home.com>,

Alexa <alexa_h...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>btw... what's with the name? I kinda like it. has a nice tone to it.
>"the tree by the river" <tl...@nyx10.nyx.net> wrote in message

It's what Trygve means in Norwegian and Tree is easier to say
than "Trig-veh"

Jen Larson

Jan 10, 2002, 2:58:44 PM1/10/02

Looks like I pegged it then.

Alexa

Jan 10, 2002, 2:24:18 PM1/10/02

> In article <Uxj%7.214112$kf1.63...@news1.rdc1.ne.home.com>,
> Alexa <alexa_h...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >btw... what's with the name? I kinda like it. has a nice tone to it.
> >"the tree by the river" <tl...@nyx10.nyx.net> wrote in message
>
> It's what Trygve means in Norwegian and Tree is easier to say
> than "Trig-veh"

Knowing that I am sure glad you wrote tree...
thanks for the tip.

Alexa*

Jen Larson

Jan 10, 2002, 3:55:32 PM1/10/02

Dianne wrote:

> "Jen Larson" <stra...@udel.edu> wrote:

> If you don't care about her looks then just ignore her.

I will after awhile.

There is no need to
> get your or anyone else's feathers ruffled because of this.

I'm not ruffled. Just calling her the whore that she is...ooops I mean
gold-digging whore, she's been upgraded.

> Why do you say she is "whoring"? What is your definition of a whore?

Someone who expects monetary compensation for company or sex.

> I make it a point to never feel jealous about anyone or thing. No point to
> it really.

True.

Alexa

Jan 10, 2002, 3:09:48 PM1/10/02

"Jen Larson" <stra...@udel.edu> wrote in message

> Dianne wrote:
> >
> > "Jen Larson" <stra...@udel.edu> wrote:
>
> > If you don't care about her looks then just ignore her.
>
> I will after awhile.
>
> There is no need to
> > get your or anyone else's feathers ruffled because of this.
>
> I'm not ruffled. Just calling her the whore that she is...ooops I mean
> gold-digging whore, she's been upgraded.

hehe... yes she has indeedy....

White~Dragon ®

Jan 10, 2002, 9:50:37 AM1/10/02

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======: