Where are the women’s rights organizations?

Michael Ejercito

Nov 17, 2023, 12:52:54 PM11/17/23
https://www.israeltoday.co.il/read/where-are-the-womens-rights-organizations/

Where are the women’s rights organizations?
“Where were you when Israeli women were raped and slaughtered by Hamas
terrorists?” feminists in the Jewish state demand to know.

By Rachel Avraham | Nov 15, 2023 at 12:00 pm | Topics: Hamas, Women
Share on
Women attend a rally calling for the release of Israelis held kidnapped
by Hamas terrorists in Gaza, at "Hostage Square" in Tel Aviv, November
12, 2023. Photo by Avshalom Sassoni/Flash90
Women attend a rally calling for the release of Israelis held kidnapped
by Hamas terrorists in Gaza, at "Hostage Square" in Tel Aviv, November
12, 2023. Photo by Avshalom Sassoni/Flash90
On October 7, 2023, 1,500 Hamas terrorists invaded Israel by land, sea
and air, massacring innocent youngers at a music festival, burning
people living in border communities alive in their homes, decapitating
babies, and raping numerous women. Simultaneously, Hamas fired
thousands of rockets at the Jewish state. Israeli forensic experts
have already confirmed that Hamas is guilty of rape, torture and other
crimes against.

As of today, more than 1,400 Israelis have been killed, over 5,000 have
been wounded, and over 230 are held hostage by Hamas in Gaza following
the October 7 massacre, which Yotam Polizar, the CEO of IsraAid, a
prominent Israeli humanitarian aid organization, compared to the Yezidi
Genocide in magnitude. Already, the Israel Police have begun to gather
testimonies on the rape and other forms of torture Hamas committed on
October 7.

Local Israeli media has documented countless instances of rape on
October 7. It is very hard to forget the images of 19-year-old Naama
Levy being forced into a jeep by Palestinian terrorists, with blood
flowing between her legs, an indication that she was raped. One
survivor of the Supernova Music Festival massacre told The Jerusalem
Post about the rape and murder of her friend: “As I am hiding, I see in
the corner of my eyes that a terrorist is raping her. She was alive
beforehand. She stood on her feet, bleeding from her back. But then
the situation was that he was pulling her hair. She had long, brown
hair.” As one survivor of the music festival massacre told Tablet:
“Women were raped next to the dead bodies of their friends.”

Another survivor told Haaretz of a gang rape on October 7: “They bent
someone over. I realized he was raping her and passing her onto someone
else in uniform.” The terrorist is then said to have shot her in the
head and then mutilated her body. More recently, the Israel Police
has started to collect the testimony of survivors, documenting how Hamas
massacred, raped and tortured en masse. Itzik Itah, who leads
emergency responders, told The Jewish Chronicle: “In one house, there
was a couple tied to each other with their clothes down and you can see
definitely that the women underwent rape. When she is naked faced
down, and her clothes had clearly been taken off not by her, that’s a
woman who underwent rape.”

However, following all of these atrocities, women’s rights activists
abroad have been deafly silent, while others on social media have even
had the audacity to deny that rape and other crimes against humanity
were committed by Hamas on October 7. For example, UN Women, one of the
most prominent women’s rights organizations, released a statement on
October 13 – almost a week after Hamas’s massacre and abduction of the
hostages – saying: “UN Women condemns the attacks on civilians in Israel
and the Occupied Palestinian Territories and is deeply alarmed by the
devastating impact on civilians including women and girls.” There is no
mention of the grave atrocities like rape, beheading, and mutilation
that have been committed against Israeli women and girls on October 7.

organizations, most of them being either Jewish or Israeli, drafted a
letter stating:

“We strongly implore UN Women – and all other human rights agencies – to
gravely condemn the brutal attack and atrocities committed by Hamas on
Israeli citizens as well as the abduction of innocent hostages, to
urgently act to protect the special humanitarian rights of women and
children, and to do everything in their power to expose and recognize
these atrocious and horrific acts of violence against women and girls
and to bring the release of all hostages immediately.”

Following this, CEDAW, another prominent international women’s rights
organization, issued a statement calling for the “initiation of
inclusive peace talks, the cessation of war and an urgently needed
humanitarian corridor.” They did not mention at all the mass rapes
committed by the Hamas terror organizations against Israeli women and
girls. Following this, Nitzana Darshan Leitner, the head of the Shurat
HaDin law firm, stated in a recent YouTube video:

“Where are the women’s rights organizations? Where is the Me Too
Movement? Where were you when Israeli women were raped and slaughtered
by Hamas terrorists?”

She continued: “Where are you when Israeli girls are kept hostage,
tortured and sexually abused by subhuman animals? How come you have
not even spoken a word? Is it ok to rape Jews? Is that what you are
saying? Because we hear you all the time. All the time but now. On
October 7, women and children were brutally raped by Hamas, some of them
so sadistically that bones were broken. Young girls and elderly women
were murdered and burned alive. Others were taken to Gaza to be gang
raped on the streets and in military bunkers. Images of bleeding women
being paraded through Gaza as captives were broadcast worldwide and
nothing, not a word from you. No condemnation. Not a call to release
the women and children.”

According to Darshan-Leitner, “Rape has been recognized as an insidious
war crime. It is a horrific criminal weapon that tries to serve a
political objective. The Geneva Convention specifically provides that
‘women should be protected against any attack upon their honor, in
particular against rape or any form of indecent assault.’ Why do you
believe that this international law that you constantly wave in our
faces should not apply in this case? Why do you believe that the
international tribunals are merely a weapon to punish Israel but in no
way should be used to safeguard Israelis?”

In conclusion, she proclaimed: “There is no taking sides in this. This
is pure evil. This is inhuman. It’s rape. It’s a war crime. When you
stood up for women’s rights, you made a change. You exposed, hunted
down, shamed and prosecuted the perpetrators of rape and sexual violence
in your countries. But now you chose to sit idly because it involves
Jewish girls and women. There is only one word to describe it.
Antisemitic hypocrisy.”

Earlier this week, in a rally organized by Israeli Arab journalist Lucy
Aharish, some 1,000 Israeli women gathered in Tel Aviv, demanding that
women’s rights organizations worldwide take a stance against Hamas’s
crimes against humanity. According to her, more than 100 women are
presently being held hostage in Gaza, with some of them being children:
“We, the women of Israel, are calling for the return of the girls and
women stolen from us.” Former Miss World Linor Abargil also attended
the rally and added: “How can it be that all 268 existing women’s
organizations in the world do not rise up to cry out? I call on the
women leaders of the world to cry out.”

Loose Cannon

Nov 17, 2023, 8:45:04 PM11/17/23
On Fri, 17 Nov 2023 09:52:38 -0800, Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>https://www.israeltoday.co.il/read/where-are-the-womens-rights-organizations/
>
>Where are the women’s rights organizations?

The true women's rights organizations are praising the Hamas freedom
fighters for their sexual liberation of these kept jewesses. For many
of them, it was their first orgasm. Rumors in the A-rab world are that
some of these jewesses are converting to Islam.

>“Where were you when Israeli women were raped and slaughtered by Hamas
>terrorists?” feminists in the Jewish state demand to know.
>
>By Rachel Avraham | Nov 15, 2023 at 12:00 pm | Topics: Hamas, Women
>Share on

<FLUSH JEW PROPOGANDA>

Once again you're sticking your nose in places it doesn't belong.
Worry about BongBong Marcos and the shit going on over there.

Peeler

Nov 18, 2023, 3:27:13 AM11/18/23
On Fri, 17 Nov 2023 20:44:57 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, whined again:

>>https://www.israeltoday.co.il/read/where-are-the-womens-rights-organizations/
>>
>>Where are the women’s rights organizations?
>
> The true women's rights organizations are praising the Hamas freedom
> fighters for their sexual liberation of these kept jewesses. For many
> of them, it was their first orgasm. Rumors in the A-rab world are that
> some of these jewesses are converting to Islam.

NEVER forget what the Hamas do to YOUR kind, "Loose Sphincter", you
abysmally stupid gay neo-nazi whore: They finish you off by throwing you off
roof tops!

>>“Where were you when Israeli women were raped and slaughtered by Hamas
>>terrorists?” feminists in the Jewish state demand to know.
>>
>>By Rachel Avraham | Nov 15, 2023 at 12:00 pm | Topics: Hamas, Women
>>Share on
>
> <FLUSH JEW PROPOGANDA>
>
> Once again you're sticking your nose in places it doesn't belong.
> Worry about BongBong Marcos and the shit going on over there.

We know where YOUR nose belongs, Loose Sphincter: inside pedophilic
dreckserb Razovic's shit-smeared anus! <BG>

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a...@4ax.com>

Michael Ejercito

Nov 22, 2023, 12:45:08 PM11/22/23
Peeler wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Nov 2023 20:44:57 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
> gay neo-nazitard, whined again:
>

>>> https://www.israeltoday.co.il/read/where-are-the-womens-rights-organizations/
>>>
>>> Where are the women’s rights organizations?
>>
>> The true women's rights organizations are praising the Hamas freedom
>> fighters for their sexual liberation of these kept jewesses. For many
>> of them, it was their first orgasm. Rumors in the A-rab world are that
>> some of these jewesses are converting to Islam.
So he calls rape "sexual liberation".

> NEVER forget what the Hamas do to YOUR kind, "Loose Sphincter", you
> abysmally stupid gay neo-nazi whore: They finish you off by throwing you off
> roof tops!
It can not happen to him soon enough!

>>> “Where were you when Israeli women were raped and slaughtered by Hamas
>>> terrorists?” feminists in the Jewish state demand to know.
>>>
>>> By Rachel Avraham | Nov 15, 2023 at 12:00 pm | Topics: Hamas, Women
>>> Share on
>>
>> <FLUSH JEW PROPOGANDA>
>>
>> Once again you're sticking your nose in places it doesn't belong.
>> Worry about BongBong Marcos and the shit going on over there.
Is there evidence that this BongBong Marcos even EXISTS?

> We know where YOUR nose belongs, Loose Sphincter: inside pedophilic
> dreckserb Razovic's shit-smeared anus! <BG>

After that, Hell!

Michael