Brooklyn Democrat lesbian charged with making her roommate's dog perform sex act

Recall Nancy Pelosi

Feb 13, 2021, 6:15:02 PM2/13/21
https://www.nydailynews.com/resizer/VUGrBkeW3EPTIoYn_KgEIcF4GeI=
/800x598/top/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-
tronc.s3.amazonaws.com/public/ZCSK657H6BFXVDRKFQUCGVYD5I.jpg

What a mutt!

A Brooklyn woman was busted for forcing her roommate’s pooch to
give her oral sex, police said Friday.

Danielle Hui, 20, was charged Thursday after her roommate,
Taylor Goldenberg, 24, told cops that she saw the horrific abuse
unfold on a motion sensor nanny camera, according to a criminal
court complaint.

Hui allegedly made the dog named Colton — a Pomeranian Shiba Inu
mix — perform oral sex in her roommate’s bedroom inside their
Smith St. apartment in Carroll Gardens.

When confronted with the recording, Hui admitted that her pants
were off, but said she was wearing underwear and didn’t get any
pleasure from the act, which she said was a bizarre accident.

She also said she would never knowingly commit a sexual act with
an animal and that she loved Colton, although the two had their
differences in the past.

A judge ordered Hui released without bail after a brief
arraignment in Brooklyn Criminal Court on Friday.

“I’m just happy that I’m safe. The dogs are safe," Goldenberg
told the Daily News. “I’m just hoping that this helps other
people be aware that you never know who you live with.”

Goldenberg said she had been having a strange feeling about her
roommate.

“I had my suspicions," Goldenberg told The News and said she
bought the nanny cam, setting it up a week ago, but never
expected what she saw.

“This is the worst case scenario," she said.

“She clearly just has mental issues,” Goldenberg added. "I hope
she gets the help she needs.”

Goldenberg said Hui would move out Friday.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-brooklyn-woman-
arrested-for-having-sex-with-dog-20190802-
g64wlq6ebrg2fc3mz3aelua3my-story.html