Gligorov and his Dictatorial Regime are the

1 view

BaLgArYaN666`@feedme

May 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/29/98

> Kritifile wrote:
>
> > I couldn't agree with you more. But,
>
> > where are the rational FYROMians?
>
> Gligorov and his EVIL Dictatorial Regime are the "FYROMIANS",
> the rest are True MAKEDONIANS, go and look for them there.
>
> To us True Makedonians the FYROMIANS, BULGARIANS,
> SERBIANS, GREEKS, SHIPTARS and all versions of Mani
> and Izrodi are all the same shit and we must free ourselves from
> their EVIL CLUTCHES soon.

HEY MONKEYDON YOU TWERPISH FYRO-MAGGOT!!! IF YOU GET RID OF ALL
THESE GUYS YOU'RE ONLY LEFT WITH ABOUT 5% OF YOUR POPULATION WHO
QUALIFY AS "TRUE" MONKEYDONIANS!!! THE ALBANIANS (30%) OUTNUMBER YOU
6 TO 1 YOU, DORKOSKI!!! THE BULGARS (VMRO) -- THE SAME!!! THE SERBS
AND GREEKS AND TURKS (WHOM YOU DIDN'T INCLUDE ON YOUR LIST BTW --
KISSING TURKIISH ASS AGAIN JUST LIKE DURING JUDASDEN!!!) -- HAVE
THE SAME NUMBERS AS YOU!!! AND GLIGOROV'S FYROMIANS HAVE THE REST!!!

> Macedonians show no mercy because the time has come for the
> DAY OF RECKONING and the Traitors in our ranks must be
> dealt with FIRST.

WITH YOUR CRETINOUS LITTLE ANALYSIS I'D SAY !!!YOU!!! AND YOUR ILL-BREED
ARE THE BIGGEST TRAITORS TO MONKEYDONIA!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK,
FYRO-MAGGOT!!! WITH ENEMIES LIKE YOU, WHO NEEDS FRIENDS???

> Aleksandar,
> God, guide us from our "friends"
> because we know our enemies!!!

WRONG AGAIN, DORKOSKI!!! YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS!!! YOUR OBSEQUIOUS,
WHORISH RELATIONSHIP WITH IL PAPA AND THE TURKS DOESN'T COUNT!!!

FYROMSKO IME NEMA DA ZAGINE!!!

Hungry for NEWSGROUPS??? USE feedME.ORG
Read and Post to 30,000 groups through feedME.ORG
FREE FREE FREE http://www.feedME.ORG FREE FREE FREE