Brother FAX-560 Error

David Chanderpaul

Apr 17, 2002, 11:33:20 PM4/17/02
We're working on a unit of this type for a customer. The unit keeps showing
"PAGE MEM. ERROR" every time it starts up. Does anyone know how to reset
the unit or is it a fault with the logic board itself? Can anyone tell me
if there is an online service manual available anywhere?

--
David Chanderpaul
Technical Contractor

weez...@hotmail.com

Sep 4, 2020, 3:04:15 PM9/4/20
To clear the message on my Intellifax (although this is Intellifax 775), I followed these steps:

1. Unplug the Brother machine from the power outlet for 10 seconds.

2. Press and hold the STOP key.

3. While holding the STOP key, plug the power cord back into the power outlet.

4. After you plug the machine back in, continue to hold the STOP key for 5 seconds. [Also try waiting until you hear a long beep then let the key up.]

- The display should return to the date and time.

- If the display does not return to date and time, repeat STEPS 1 through 4.

Hope this helps.