Men in pantyhose

Peggie Ann

Oct 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/20/96

My boyfriend wears pantyhose most of the time. I don't mind when he
does this under jeans or pants but he does this in the summer while
wearing shorts. He keeps his legs shaved and has nice legs (he races
bicycles). Still, I find this really weird! I was wondering if he might
be a little queer. What do the rest of you think?

Peggie Anne

Tom

Oct 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/20/96

Peggie Ann (pegg...@aol.com) wrote:
: My boyfriend wears pantyhose most of the time. I don't mind when he

Good grief, no! Have a look at the L'eggs product forum (I think it's
http://www.leggs.com) & see how many guys there are who wear pantyhose &
how many of them are *thoroughly* hetero.

Tom
--
-- | Superstition
t...@panix.com | brings bad luck.
| --attributed by Raymond
http://www.panix.com/~twp | Smullyan to Saul Gorn

prissy anne

Oct 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/20/96
to priss...@hyperchat.com

Peggie Ann wrote:
> My boyfriend wears pantyhose most of the time. ... but he does this in the summer while

> wearing shorts. He keeps his legs shaved and has nice legs (he races
> bicycles). Still, I find this really weird! I was wondering if he might
> be a little queer. What do the rest of you think?
>
> Peggie Anne

Peggie, i think "queer" might well be the wrong word!<br>
many strictly heterosexual men, such as myself, have a strong longing
to wear clothes that feel smooth or look smooth and feel sexy.
Some of us refuse to be "tabooed" out of experiencing colors and
fabrics and feeling "pretty" and/or "sexy" just because our parents
and grandparents were uptight.
Personally I feel it is time for men to be given as much freedom of
expression through clothing as women have.
It is completely ridiculous to think that wearing a sensous skirt
somehow means that a man is no longer "a man"!!!

Marijn van der Waa

Oct 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/21/96

Peggie Ann <pegg...@aol.com> wrote:

> My boyfriend wears pantyhose most of the time. I don't mind when he

> does this under jeans or pants but he does this in the summer while

> wearing shorts. He keeps his legs shaved and has nice legs (he races
> bicycles). Still, I find this really weird! I was wondering if he might
> be a little queer. What do the rest of you think?

Wearing pantyhose hasn't got much to do with being queer, in my opinion.
I wear them - and high heels as well :-) - and my girlfriend isn't much
bothered by it. In fact, she likes it. And I'm very hetero... I wouldn't
be bothered by it, if I were you.

And even if he would be a *little* queer, that would imply he would be
*mostly* straight. So there's plenty left for you.

And he's got great legs. What more can you want?
Unless his taste in pantyhose is lousy of course :-).

WAA

Rick

Oct 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/21/96

In <1996102101...@ztm05-10.dial.xs4all.nl> w...@dds.nl (Marijn

van der Waa) writes:

>Peggie Ann <pegg...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> My boyfriend wears pantyhose most of the time. I don't mind
when he
>> does this under jeans or pants but he does this in the summer while
>> wearing shorts. He keeps his legs shaved and has nice legs (he
races
>> bicycles). Still, I find this really weird! I was wondering if he
might
>> be a little queer. What do the rest of you think?
>
>Wearing pantyhose hasn't got much to do with being queer, in my
opinion.
>I wear them - and high heels as well :-) - and my girlfriend isn't
much
>bothered by it. In fact, she likes it.

I agree. Studies I have read suggest that straight men are no more or
less likely than gay men to enjoy wearing feminine attire.

I also wear pantyhose, with shorts as well as long pants. My wife
loves it, though she was asked the same kinds of questions you do. It
kinda grew on her as she got used to it.

Enjoy!

Rick

new toy

Oct 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/21/96

The studies I've seen or heard of indicate that approx 90% of men who
wear women's clothes are hetrosexual.

Wild Bill

Oct 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/21/96

Peg:

don't give it another thought! A bad thought, that is.

In fact, it might be a good experience for both of you to go and
select his next pair, when you go shopping.

I am heterosexual, have four kids, and have been married for 25 years.
I wear them, shave my legs, and I am into guys wearing skirts, as men,
not as female immitators.

Hope this helps..

Bill

Wild Bill

Skirts and Kilts for Men!

Come visit my web page:
http://www.teleport.com/~magicbox/skirts.htm

We just like to have a good time!

Peter Porada

Oct 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/24/96

Well. All I can say is that I also wear pantyhose. I do this for many
reasons. First of all, they are more comfortable than long-johns, there
are more sexy, they provide me with wormth when is cold, they feel great.
What's weird in that? I think the same I could say about women wearing
neckties or other men's apparel. I assure that there are more men wearing
pantyhose. Just check the Leggs home-page.

http://www.leggs.com/forum/products/

When you are there click "Read Messages"

Peter

Peggie Ann <pegg...@aol.com> wrote in article
<54droo$f...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>...

> My boyfriend wears pantyhose most of the time. I don't mind when he
> does this under jeans or pants but he does this in the summer while
> wearing shorts. He keeps his legs shaved and has nice legs (he races
> bicycles). Still, I find this really weird! I was wondering if he might
> be a little queer. What do the rest of you think?
>

> Peggie Anne

Peter Porada

Oct 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/24/96

Well. All I can say is that I also wear pantyhose. I do this for many
reasons. First of all, they are more comfortable than long-johns, there
are more sexy, they provide me with warmth when is cold, they feel great.

DHess98819

Oct 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/24/96

Peggie Ann writes:

<< My boyfriend wears pantyhose most of the time. I don't mind when
he
does this under jeans or pants but he does this in the summer while
wearing shorts. He keeps his legs shaved and has nice legs (he races
bicycles). Still, I find this really weird! I was wondering if he might
be a little queer. What do the rest of you think?>>

Gosh girl, do you want to trade? I've been trying to get my husband to
shave his legs and wear hose for most of our marriage. He did this once
right after we were married (at my request). Unfortunately, he thinks
this is too "womanly".

Debra

jaso...@cadvision.com

Oct 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/25/96

>Gosh girl, do you want to trade? I've been trying to get my husband to
>shave his legs and wear hose for most of our marriage. He did this once
>right after we were married (at my request). Unfortunately, he thinks
>this is too "womanly".

>Debra

You don't mind me asking, is this just a fetish thing, or is there
some special reason that you want your husband to wear pantyhose?

O.L.M. Newell

Oct 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/30/96

In article <326B8E...@mail.earthlink.net>, new toy

<new...@mail.earthlink.net> writes:
> Rick wrote:
> >
> > In <1996102101...@ztm05-10.dial.xs4all.nl> w...@dds.nl (Marijn
> > van der Waa) writes:

> > when he
> > races
> > might
> > >
> > >Wearing pantyhose hasn't got much to do with being queer, in my
> > opinion.
> > >I wear them - and high heels as well :-) - and my girlfriend isn't
> > much
> > >bothered by it. In fact, she likes it.
> >
> > I agree. Studies I have read suggest that straight men are no more or
> > less likely than gay men to enjoy wearing feminine attire.
> >
> > I also wear pantyhose, with shorts as well as long pants. My wife
> > loves it, though she was asked the same kinds of questions you do. It
> > kinda grew on her as she got used to it.
> >
> > Enjoy!
> >
> > Rick
>
> The studies I've seen or heard of indicate that approx 90% of men who
> wear women's clothes are hetrosexual.

We guys wouldn't have to if there was total equality in fashion. why shouldn't
we when girls/women can wear anything (almost) that guys do anyway and still
look sexy?

Oliver Newell (Ollie)

email: sm6...@csc.liv.ac.uk
internet: http://www.csc.liv.ac.uk/~sm6olmn

lethr

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

In article <E03LG...@csc.liv.ac.uk>, sm6...@csc.liv.ac.uk says...

>We guys wouldn't have to if there was total equality in fashion. why shouldn't
>we when girls/women can wear anything (almost) that guys do anyway and still
>look sexy?

That question has plagued people for many years, and it will probably never
get resolved. You're right though: In society, there are basically 2 lists
that people follow:

1) what men are allowed to wear.
2) what women aren't allowed to wear.

The women have roughly infinity possibilities, where the men have about 7.

--
-
It's IMPOSSIBLE to dress ,''(~x x. .

A. Peck

Nov 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/2/96

Cool, it's great to hear of other guys who aren't afraid of wearing
pantyhose with shorts. You *can* be a regular guy and wear pantyhose
too, it's in the constitution. ;-)

"As to conforming outwardly, and living your own life inwardly, I have not
a very high opinion of that course."

Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862), U.S. philosopher, author, naturalist.

--
----

tkpharmt...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2019, 10:03:13 PM12/13/19
I adore wearing pantyhose. Especially support pantyhose. Lately I found a brand called Rafael De Cecilia pantyhose. Incredibly lustrous and shimmering looking. So smooth to the touch. Fits like a glove. Don't sag. Durable and maybe too luxurious. If $12.00 is too pricey, then you aren't letting yourself look pretty enough. These pantyhose get noticed!

runninrt...@gmail.com

May 3, 2020, 8:16:17 AM5/3/20
Debra ill wear them for you.... i love wearing pantyhose

tomt...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2020, 9:53:35 AM6/1/20
I want to meet a guy in pantyhose and feel his pantyhose it feel great on me

tomt...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2020, 7:48:25 AM6/2/20
Hi

ability...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2020, 12:09:49 PM6/19/20
My friend where pantyholes to swags and for parties

colemanchr...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2020, 3:53:53 PM7/23/20
I am a single guy in indianapolis who LOVES wearing pantyhose and love guys and girls in them. Looking for fronds who also like

colemanchr...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2020, 6:58:12 AM7/29/20
Any guys who love wearing pantyhose I wear and looking for like minded guys

colemanchr...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2020, 6:59:21 AM7/29/20
I'm Christopher I love wearing pantyhose in some now

colemanchr...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2020, 7:00:28 AM7/29/20
Colemanchr...@gmail.com anyone who loves wearing pantyhose. I am wearing now love it

hillj...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2020, 4:55:30 AM8/3/20
Please remember that sheer hosiery was designed to make women's legs more attractive--primarily to men. And they work! Ask most men, and if they are honest about it, they prefer the look of women's legs in hosiery, whether their personal choice is stockings or pantyhose.

So it should come as no surprise that quite a few men would want to try them on. And that they would like the look and feel of hosiery themselves.

It doesn't mean he is gay or doesn't love you. But it does mean that you can play around with this interest of his. Wear pantyhose together and see what happens!

adaird...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2020, 7:10:39 AM8/6/20
Debbie you can always call me 8652036902

Stephen Burkhart

Oct 18, 2021, 10:21:54 AM10/18/21
On Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 7:48:25 AM UTC-4, tomt...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi
Love to wear for you Where are you?

Jo Espen Bergseth

Feb 22, 2022, 8:29:04 AM2/22/22
mandag 1. juni 2020 kl. 15:53:35 UTC+2 skrev tomt...@gmail.com:
> I want to meet a guy in pantyhose and feel his pantyhose it feel great on me

Me too!

lappe...@yahoo.com

Jun 20, 2022, 6:01:01 AM6/20/22
On Sunday, October 20, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Peggie Ann wrote:
> My boyfriend wears pantyhose most of the time. I don't mind when he
> does this under jeans or pants but he does this in the summer while
> wearing shorts. He keeps his legs shaved and has nice legs (he races
> bicycles). Still, I find this really weird! I was wondering if he might
> be a little queer. What do the rest of you think?
> Peggie Anne
who cares