Deborah Norville's new face

FC

Dec 30, 2002, 8:02:53 PM12/30/02
"I know that the female telejournalists are expected to keep fresh, stay
young, not look old lest they be fired, but Deborah Norville's new facelift
is appalling. Her eyebrows have that constant state of surprise, and she can
barely move her face muscles. Hopefully it will improve as time goes on. If
not, she has wasted her money and ruined her looks."

Was she Botoxed? Is there a link to a picture of the new DN?

< FC >

Message has been deleted

amb

Dec 31, 2002, 1:31:29 AM12/31/02

> Is she the one on Inside Edition? There is one on there that looks like a
pig
> with a swollen face and I couldn't figure out who it was. If that is her,
> would say she looks worse.

i don't care who the woman is, or what she's done, but that comment was just
plain third grade.

Message has been deleted

MEMA100

Dec 31, 2002, 1:10:45 PM12/31/02
>ubject: Re: Deborah Norville's new face

I noticed a change too. I always thought she was so unique looking in a good
way. She was so pretty without having any changes done to her face. She isn't
old enough to need any help! The features that I thought made her interesting
looking are now gone, and she loooks just like everybody else in show
business:(
Mema

Message has been deleted

Claire in SF

Dec 31, 2002, 6:40:20 PM12/31/02

"MEMA100" <mem...@aol.com> wrote in message

I haven't seen this new look of hers but I'll second the notion that she
looked all right before whatever it is she had done.

So very little of facial work is good enough to not be noticeable. Aside
from the overly botoxed poeple, I've seen my share of cheek implants where
it is completely obvious where the implant ends! Other telltale signs of
facial work are things like having really tight or smooth skin on one part
of the face yet saggy and otherwise normal skin on other parts. The biggest
giveaway though, for lasering or lifts, is the difference in color and
texture between the face and the neck. The proof is almost always in the
neck! When you see someone who's obviously had work done it's like you can
see into their psyche a bit.
Claire in SF

Frayed

Dec 31, 2002, 6:53:44 PM12/31/02

"Claire in SF" <clai...@notaol.com> wrote in message
:
[...]

And it's that "not just right" look...eyes are also supposed to smile!
--
Karen
Just because a girl speaks her mind doesn't

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

rosie readandpost

Jan 1, 2003, 12:22:52 PM1/1/03
these (without glasses) are the nicest pictures i've seen of you yet!

--
read and post daily, it works!
rosie

"It is not that I think or believe
[in spirituality] but that I
know."
-- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"Kathy471" <kath...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >>And it's that "not just right" look...eyes are also supposed to smile!
> >

> >Models and actors are taught not to use eyes when smiling as it causes
> >wrinkles. This is not a sign of a facelift. It is the sign of someone
who
> >knows how to take care of their
> >face.
>
> Maybe I am being a little sensitive here since Martha Gallagher claimed my
eyes
> do not smile and Fruitbat aka the faqkeeper claimed I had thin lips and
claimed
> I have a perm, but you can see from one picture to the next of me smiling
and
> not smiling, that my lips thin out when I smile and also, my eyes get
smaller
> when I smile. True, I don't believe their insults and lies, but yet, I am
> showing you the point of the argument that even though you think someone's
eyes
> may not be smiling, perhaps they just have big eyes and it only appears
that
> way to you. If you could compare a smiling picture next to a non-smiling
> picture, you could see the difference.
> http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/kathymosesian/
> Also, if you think their eyes are not smiling, say something kind to make
them
> smile.
> Kathy - who has had her feelings hurt a little too often in here, but is
okay
> in spite of it. :)

Message has been deleted

pme...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2015, 7:34:41 PM6/25/15
Saw her tonight(Thursday) on inside edition and her face look swollen and her eyes look like theu weere punched. What happened?