Updated my site - Halloween outfits

Sarah Grae

Oct 30, 2006, 9:14:04 PM10/30/06
Hi all,

I bought my first Halloween outfits this year. The store had a great price
on some decent quality outfits, so I bought two. Check them out if your
interested, and let me know which one you like better. (They are on Page 2
of my site.)

http://home.rochester.rr.com/future101/sgrae/page2.html

Sarah

Barbie

Oct 31, 2006, 8:44:15 AM10/31/06
"Sarah Grae" <sgr...@yahoo.nospam.com (remove the .nospam part)> wrote
in news:Mjy1h.12550$0L1....@twister.nyroc.rr.com:

Sarah,

All are fine.
Just you look lone as a woman :)

I am not alone, because I love myself whatever I am.

Barbie~~

Paola

Oct 31, 2006, 10:13:32 AM10/31/06
Sarah: It is an inspiration to see your photos. I hope someday to
achieve a look half as attractive and classy. Happy Halloween!
Paola

sub_linda

Oct 31, 2006, 4:39:00 PM10/31/06
Sarah,

I agree with you...I think that the black outfit looks better. You
look very nice in both, however.

Linda

Sarah Grae

Oct 31, 2006, 6:29:52 PM10/31/06
Thank's everyone, you sure know how to encourage a person. :)

Today at work many people dressed up. I chickened out and simply went as
Captain Picard from Star Trek Next Generation. But I did hint to my
coworkers that I had planned on coming as a woman and simply chickened out -
which is pretty close to the truth. lol Some thought it would be no big
deal, but a few others were making fun of the idea. I will see how my
courage is next year.

Sarah

Alison

Nov 2, 2006, 6:38:38 PM11/2/06
"Sarah Grae" <sgr...@yahoo.nospam.com (remove the .nospam part)> wrote
in news:Q%Q1h.12582$0L1....@twister.nyroc.rr.com:

It is a terrible shame that you are not a TS and attracted to men, because
you my dear make a darling woman and you would give men serious hottie
fever. You could xdress 100% of the time and look amazing, and you have
nothing to be ashamed about appearance-wise. In short, Sarah Grae, you're
a stone cold fox! You look sexy and sweet. Is your wife jealous of your
beauty?

Alison

Sarah Grae

Nov 4, 2006, 2:16:11 PM11/4/06

"Alison" <non...@noname.com> wrote in message

> "Sarah Grae" <sgr...@yahoo.nospam.com (remove the .nospam part)> wrote
> in news:Q%Q1h.12582$0L1....@twister.nyroc.rr.com:
> It is a terrible shame that you are not a TS and attracted to men, because
> you my dear make a darling woman and you would give men serious hottie
> fever. You could xdress 100% of the time and look amazing, and you have
> nothing to be ashamed about appearance-wise. In short, Sarah Grae, you're
> a stone cold fox! You look sexy and sweet. Is your wife jealous of your
> beauty?
>
> Alison

Thanks Alison. But trust me, social standards aside, I wouldn't want to
wear feminine clothes all the time (including makeup, heels.) It's a lot of
work to get it right, and not all that comfortable. But it is a lot of fun
to do once in a while.

I really appreciate the compliment though. Nothing puts a bigger smile on
my face. :)

Sarah

Unknown

Nov 9, 2006, 5:17:24 PM11/9/06

Sarah,
Very impressive!! I post very little here, but Wow!

Sarah Grae

Nov 10, 2006, 9:22:46 PM11/10/06

<melanie> wrote in message

> Sarah,
> Very impressive!! I post very little here, but Wow!

Thank you kindly Melanie. I'm blushing.

Sarah

allis...@hotmail.com

Nov 15, 2006, 12:39:09 PM11/15/06

Sarah as you know I yield to no-one in my admiration and envy of the
way you look.
But you do look much better in a top and skirt than you do in a dress.
I think we all do. I think it's something to do with the way a dress
hangs on a male figure, even with proper foundation garments.
My favourite photo of you is the one on (I think) page 7 of your
website when you're wearing a simple pink top and black skirt.
Love from
Allison.

allis...@hotmail.com

Nov 15, 2006, 12:39:34 PM11/15/06

Sarah as you know I yield to no-one in my admiration and envy of the

Sarah Grae

Nov 17, 2006, 7:12:31 PM11/17/06

<allis...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Sarah as you know I yield to no-one in my admiration and envy of the
> way you look.
> But you do look much better in a top and skirt than you do in a dress.
> I think we all do. I think it's something to do with the way a dress
> hangs on a male figure, even with proper foundation garments.
> My favourite photo of you is the one on (I think) page 7 of your
> website when you're wearing a simple pink top and black skirt.
> Love from
> Allison.

Yep, I concur. One piece dresses are hard to wear - but I keep trying as
long as it's on sale!

The picture you mention happens to be one of my better photos taken when I
first started crossdressing. I keep a copy of it in my wallet for the
occassional encounter with someone that has never seen me en femme and is
curious to see.