Laura Blake stopped at the border?

6 views
Skip to first unread message

Ann

unread,
Apr 12, 2002, 11:34:12 AM4/12/02
to
Laura Blake <ldb...@net2u.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 6 Apr 2002 17:41:56 -0800, "Diane A." <diane...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Instead we're reduced to
>>endless posts by some very obsessed and disturbed people -
>
>You being the single worst of them all.
>
>
>
>SOOOOO... here's my deal...
>
>You wanna stop more trouble than you know how to deal with?
>
>You get me out of your signature, you forget I exist and you leave me
>completely alone, both online and off.
>
>Your choice?
>
>Leave me the hell alone...
>
>or...
>
>I will distribute, privately, a full disclosure of your Real name, home
>address, birth certificate, criminal record (including the arrests for
>homosexual prostitution), medical history, credit history and employment
>history. I know who you are and I know most everything about you. If you
>don't leave me alone your friends, boss, neighbours, family and creditors
>all learn exactly who and what Richard Elliot Lask is all about, *including
>the botched sex-change*. Moreover, all the whistle blower lines in my area
>have been allerted to you and will report you to the police the minute you
>call. You don't want to end up in a *men's* prison do you Dick?
>
>Screw with me again and I'll fuck you over so bad you'll wish I hadn't been
>stopped at the border last fall!

You were stopped at the border? By whom? Why? Is that legal?

>Got that?
>
>AND... in case you think I can't or won't do it... go talk to your fuckwit
>buddy Lacey Lee Earle.
>
>
>>12 or so people here with mostly flames....several hundred voices
>>elsewhere with few flames. It's a choice.
>
>Yep... it's a choice alright... and the balls in your court!

The balls? Unfortunate choice of words?

Diane A.

unread,
Apr 12, 2002, 12:14:48 PM4/12/02
to
"Ann" <a...@no.spam> wrote in message
news:3gvdbu4agejfepmrq...@4ax.com...

> >Screw with me again and I'll fuck you over so bad you'll wish I hadn't been
> >stopped at the border last fall!
>
> You were stopped at the border? By whom? Why? Is that legal?

Blake is talking about a death threat that he made against me some months ago.
He actually went on record with one of our mutual friends and described in
great detail how he was going to take a "Glock" across the border and
Greyhound over and assassinate me. Naturally the friend was alarmed and
immediately called me up to let me know.

Fortunately Canadians, unlike some other parts of the world these days, are
not generally known for their competency in terrorism. (It also helps that
Blake is in his mid-fifties, crippled with a back injury, lives off welfare
and doesn't have enough cash to buy a computer other then his '486 let alone
an illegal Canadian Glock <g> ).

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------
" Mom taught me to kook and sew"
Laura Blake 4/6/02


Chris Schack

unread,
Apr 13, 2002, 12:04:32 AM4/13/02
to
In article <ube1vfb...@corp.supernews.com>,
"Diane A." <diane...@yahoo.com> wrote:

<snip>

>Fortunately Canadians, unlike some other parts of the world these days, are
>not generally known for their competency in terrorism. (It also helps that
>Blake is in his mid-fifties, crippled with a back injury, lives off welfare
>and doesn't have enough cash to buy a computer other then his '486 let alone
>an illegal Canadian Glock <g> ).

I'd say something to refute at least part of this, but it's not worth the
bother, you wouldn't believe me anyway.

Now, to try desperately to get this on-topic here (AFSM), I bought a new
pair of boots today! They're black, with 3 1/2" stiletto heels. Also
picked up a bra (36B, water-filled, and I can actually wear it WITHOUT
forms and look reasonable, so what if it's tight) and some tights (though
I wonder at calling them tights in the NA sense of the word, I think
pantyhose is more applicable).

Chris Schack

Krista

unread,
Apr 14, 2002, 9:30:58 PM4/14/02
to
So, what is anyone's experience with water bras? I don't like stuffing a
bra with anything and wondered if the water bra would help. Usually the
padded bras I get need very little extra padding. In fact, one or two have
so much padding, I wonder if GG really buy them or if most sales are
actually to the TG.

Krista

Kaos

unread,
Apr 15, 2002, 1:39:55 AM4/15/02
to
On Sat, 13 Apr 2002 00:04:32 -0400, tmpm...@trends.net (Chris Schack)
wrote:

>I'd say something to refute at least part of this, but it's not worth the
>bother, you wouldn't believe me anyway.
>
>Now, to try desperately to get this on-topic here (AFSM),

Skip the crosspost then.

>I bought a new
>pair of boots today! They're black, with 3 1/2" stiletto heels.

Hrm... too much for me. Anything over 2" pushes me from tall to
ridiculous (well IMO anyway.) Glad you like them tho :)

--
"THE HAMSTERS! DEAR BOB IN HEAVEN,
MAKE ME STOP THINKING ABOUT THE HAMSTERS!"
- Will, "Fans"

Chris Schack

unread,
Apr 15, 2002, 11:08:21 AM4/15/02
to
In article <uciibuc1f22n5cuac...@4ax.com>,

Kaos <ka...@ecn.ab.ca> wrote:
>On Sat, 13 Apr 2002 00:04:32 -0400, tmpm...@trends.net (Chris Schack)
>wrote:
>
>>I'd say something to refute at least part of this, but it's not worth the
>>bother, you wouldn't believe me anyway.
>>
>>Now, to try desperately to get this on-topic here (AFSM),
>
>Skip the crosspost then.

It was left in mostly as a hint to others that we don't really want it
here, either. Actually, I think most people in ALL groups don't want it.

>>I bought a new
>>pair of boots today! They're black, with 3 1/2" stiletto heels.
>
>Hrm... too much for me. Anything over 2" pushes me from tall to
>ridiculous (well IMO anyway.) Glad you like them tho :)

Well, I have yet to wear them out, and the heels ARE going to take a LOT
of getting used to ... of course, MOST of the choices were for platforms,
which I just said no, basically. That's the trouble, I see a LOT of
platforms about, and that would just be excessive for me...

Chris Schack

Kaos

unread,
Apr 16, 2002, 6:42:52 PM4/16/02
to
On Mon, 15 Apr 2002 11:08:21 -0400, tmpm...@trends.net (Chris Schack)
wrote:

>In article <uciibuc1f22n5cuac...@4ax.com>,

Yeah, platforms are worse for that. Which is too bad, cause I love
the look of them :(

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages