man in stockings

Roxy

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00
Huh?
On Sun, 2 Jan 2000 16:07:25 +0200, "RM" <ce...@veezy.com> wrote:

>this pictures ... I love turkish cd...

I have no real email so save your efforts
Its not a real account.

Lori Ann

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00
Now thats one cock that really turns me on, sure would love a chance
to swallow that thing, R U interested?

Lacey Leigh

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00
"RM" writes...

> this pictures ... I love turkish cd...
>

> [Image]
>
> [Image]
>
> [Image]
>
> [Image]

Ugh! Please do not share any more of your 'loves' with this group.
Photographs are forbidden (besides, there's nothing fashionable in your
pornographic offerings).

Your little friend doesn't impress us much and you don't impress us at
all. Take your smutty photos somewhere else, dear.

Lacey Leigh
--
A proud member of the Vanity Club sorority.
Please visit Lacey's Follies, my website photopages at:

Lacey Leigh

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00
Lori Ann wrote:

> Now thats one cock that really turns me on, sure would love a chance
> to swallow that thing, R U interested?

Oh Puhleeeeze! Take it to private e-mail, hon. This is NOT a contact
forum and we don't want to encourage sex-spam here.

Lori Ann

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00
Yes but look at those stockings and garter belt she has on, that fits
the requirements for posting in this group, yea, its also a binary,
but its been done before, but wheat really sticks out is that handsome
cockisn't it at least 7 inches hon? I bet I could take it all in one
gulp, even if I choked on it, just as long as I got to taste that hot
spunk and have the feel of it getting shot down my throat.......
Nothing like sucking off a wanna be chick in stockings and garter
belt, or crawling up under a dress or skirt and finding a hard stiff
cock there to suck on..certainly more to it than licking on a hole,
that smells like fish.

Lacey Leigh

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00
Lori Ann wrote:

A very tacky response to a polite request.

Hon, we don't judge people by who they are or what their preferences are
- what ever tickles your pickle is your business and none of ours.

But we do ask that if you post in this newsgroup, your posts should be
related to fashion, not your sexual fantasies.

Your attempt to shock us with sexually related language will only
reinforce the developing consensus that you are not a person of
character, intelligence, or manners.

So one more time, be nice please.

terrinoble

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00

Lori Ann wrote in message <386f8f7c...@206.132.58.101>...

>Yes but look at those stockings and garter belt she has on, that fits
>the requirements for posting in this group, yea, its also a binary,
>but its been done before,
(rest of this twaddle snipped)

Binaries aren't done here...
besides, any attempts at an illusion of femininity are blown to hell by
letting it all hang out. It may get your rocks off but it does nothing for
me.

Lynne

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00

terrinoble <terri...@fcmailunspammable.com> wrote in message

Does nothing for me either

Joann Prinzivalli

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00

Lacey Leigh <lacey...@geocities.com> wrote in message

> Lori Ann wrote:
>
> A very tacky response to a polite request.
>
> Hon, we don't judge people by who they are or what their preferences are
> - what ever tickles your pickle is your business and none of ours.
>
> But we do ask that if you post in this newsgroup, your posts should be
> related to fashion, not your sexual fantasies.
>
> Your attempt to shock us with sexually related language will only
> reinforce the developing consensus that you are not a person of
> character, intelligence, or manners.
>
> So one more time, be nice please.
>
> Lacey Leigh
> --

And if it means anything, I agree with Lacey. The original post didn't
belong here on both counts, being a binary *and* being a sex solicitation;
and Lori Ann, I don't think you really ought to tell the whole world about
what ought to be your private desires. (okay, think
"alt.personals.transgendered" for that stuff - and even there, you are best
replying to a solicitation by e-mail - it will save you from getting e-mail
from other people you may not want to hear from!)

Joann

Nexus84127

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00
hi
can i see more

Lacey Leigh

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00
Nexus84127 wrote:

> hi
> can i see more

Nexus, please write "man in stockings" via private e-mail and don't
encourage more binary posting in this newsgroup.

And if "man in stockings" is lurking, please respect our forum and send
your pics via private e-mail. That way it gets to those who want to see
and it doesn't dump on our newsgroup bandwidth.

gypsy

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00
Babe you look great,,,love to have that cck in my mouth.

Nexus84127

Jan 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/4/00
ok sorry

Scca987