Re: Alec Baldwin- Lying Sack of Shit Like Baxter

Rudy's Psychiatrist

Dec 2, 2021, 6:13:00 AM12/2/21
On 01 Dec 2021, "max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> posted some

> In news:so9dru$i44$1...@gioia.aioe.org, Baxter
<bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:>
>> Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com>
wrote in
>> news:5dlfqghgv5hni8p4p...@4ax.com:
>
>>> https://people.com/movies/alec-baldwin-says-he-didnt-pull-
trigger-first-sit-down-interview-since-rust-shooting/

>>> Alec Baldwin Says He 'Didn't Pull the Trigger' in First Sit-Down
>>> Interview Since Rust Shooting
>
>>> When asked if he pulled the trigger on the gun that killed
Hutchins,
>>> the cinematographer who worked on Rust, Baldwin said, "The
trigger
>>> wasn't pulled. I didn't pull the trigger. I would never point a
gun at
>>> someone and pull the trigger on them, never."
>
>>> The preview didn't include Baldwin's explanation as to how the
shot
>>> was fired from the gun.
>
>>> Fuck, even Rudy could figure out Baldwin pulled the fucking
trigger.

>> ==============
>
>> Older single actions, with out a transfer bar safety, can go off
without
>> cocking the hammer and pulling the trigger, IF the hammer is
down,
>> resting on a live round, and IF the gun is dropped, or something
strikes
>> the hammer. That's why such guns are carried with the hammer down
on an
>> empty chamber. I have seen no reporting that the gun was dropped,
or that
>> something hit the hammer when it was down.
>
>> =============
>> In the 80s I had a room mate who was really into guns.
>
>> He was a journeyman machinist and fancied himself to be a
gunsmith. He
>> was not. He owned a Smith & Wesson .357 magnum. He did some work
on the
>> trigger mechanism to make it a lighter trigger pull. One time he
had the
>> gun cocked and laid it on the table for a second because he
needed two
>> hands to do something else. So we have a loaded gun cocked and
sitting
>> there with no one near it. It went off. All by itself, no one was
near
>> it, no one pulled the trigger It can happen.
>
>> The gun Baldwin was handling needs to be examined for modified or
worn
>> parts. I have read that it was a genuine antique from the period
being
>> depicted. The circumstances I described above show that a cocked
gun can
>> discharge with no one pulling the trigger.
>
> Were that all true, and the crew's armorer passed a defective
weapon, the gun
> did not point itself at humans.

In Baxter World, anything is possible. Water is never wet, the sky
is always turd brown, and pigeons fly around shooting at people.

Baxter

Dec 2, 2021, 9:57:59 AM12/2/21
Rudy's Psychiatrist <d...@poker.here> wrote in
You mean like Jewish Space lasers starting forest fires?

You mean like 'Illegal immigrants are crossing the Texas border from
South Africa?'

You mean like Bleach enemas cure COVID?

You mean like any of the daily impossibilities that spew from
Repugs/conservaturds?

max headroom

Dec 2, 2021, 11:02:40 AM12/2/21
In news:soamti$jie$1...@gioia.aioe.org, Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
No, like the danger of Guam tipping over and capsizing.

> You mean like 'Illegal immigrants are crossing the Texas border from
> South Africa?'

Border Patrol have apprehended aliens from China, India, and the Middle East
illegally crossing the southern border, so why not South Africa?

> You mean like Bleach enemas cure COVID?

Really? Did it work for you?

> You mean like any of the daily impossibilities that spew from
> Repugs/conservaturds?

Why did you make this a partisan issue?

Scout

Dec 2, 2021, 1:23:24 PM12/2/21

"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote in message
https://apnews.com/article/texas-immigration-us-news-ap-top-news-south-america-429f04067c38428ba0d06749b53e6df0

>> You mean like Bleach enemas cure COVID?
>
> Really? Did it work for you?
>
>> You mean like any of the daily impossibilities that spew from
>> Repugs/conservaturds?
>
> Why did you make this a partisan issue?

Because, for him, everything is a partisan issue.

Baxter

Dec 2, 2021, 10:13:41 PM12/2/21
"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote in

> In news:soamti$jie$1...@gioia.aioe.org, Baxter
> <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>

>> You mean like 'Illegal immigrants are crossing the Texas border from
>> South Africa?'
>
> Border Patrol have apprehended aliens from China, India, and the
> Middle East illegally crossing the southern border, so why not South
> Africa?

Have you seen any actual proof of that? Or just claims from conservaturd
media sources?

Hairball Harris

Dec 3, 2021, 1:25:02 AM12/3/21
In article <soc211$og1$1...@gioia.aioe.org>
Here Baxter, look for yourself. I'll have to make the
assumption that you can read. I could be wrong since you're a
lefty and most are functionally illiterate.

A substantial majority of the migrants -- around 400 people --
come from neighboring Guatemala, while significant numbers also
come from Honduras, Nicaragua, the Dominican Republic and
Bangladesh.

Twelve countries in total are represented in the migrants'
profiles, with El Salvador, Cuba, Venezuela, Ecuador, Ghana,
India and Cameroon making up the remainder.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/21/americas/mexico-us-border-migrant-
trailer-smuggling-intl/index.html

U.S. arrested two Yemenis on terror watchlist who tried to cross
border from Mexico

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. border agents in recent months
arrested two Yemeni men on a terror watchlist in separate
incidents as they crossed the border with Mexico illegally,
Customs and Border Protection (CBP) announced on Monday.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-border-security/u-s-
arrested-two-yemenis-on-terror-watchlist-who-tried-to-cross-
border-from-mexico-idUSKBN2BS1XO

Record number of African migrants at U.S.-Mexico border

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/border-baja-
california/story/2019-12-08/record-number-of-african-migrants-at-
u-s-mexico-border

African migrants ‘forgotten’ on dangerous treks to US: Report

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/10/7/african-migrants-
forgotten-on-dangerous-treks-to-us-report