Re: Supergirl has a tramp stamp

瀏覽次數:20 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

grinningdemon

未讀,
2010年10月28日 晚上8:39:152010/10/28
收件者:
On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 17:23:39 -0700 (PDT), Duggy
<Paul....@jcu.edu.au> wrote:

>On Oct 29, 9:09 am, ravenlynne <ravenly...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On 10/28/2010 6:43 PM, grinningdemon wrote:
>> > Well, if this thread has taught us anything, the tramp stamp is the
>> > modern scarlet letter...if she DOES have one, she MUST be a lying
>> > slut.
>> Well, obviously. <ic>
>
>So does the person become a lying slut the second the needle touches
>the skin or do they have to wait until "the ink dries"?
>
>===
>= DUG.
>===

I'd say there's a grace period there where she's just a slut until the
tat is finished...then she becomes a LYING slut...apparently, it's an
important distinction.

Duggy

未讀,
2010年10月28日 晚上11:18:122010/10/28
收件者:
On Oct 29, 10:36 am, grinningdemon <grinningde...@austin.rr.com>
wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 17:22:07 -0700 (PDT),Duggy

> >That's what I'd learnt from the thread.
> >Oh, and that I don't live the US.
> Well, knowledge IS half the battle.

What can I do to rectify this?

===
= DUG.
===

Duggy

未讀,
2010年10月28日 晚上11:26:332010/10/28
收件者:
On Oct 29, 10:39 am, grinningdemon <grinningde...@austin.rr.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 17:23:39 -0700 (PDT), Duggy
>
> <Paul.Dug...@jcu.edu.au> wrote:
> >> Well, obviously. <ic>
> >So does the person become a lying slut the second the needle touches
> >the skin or do they have to wait until "the ink dries"?

> I'd say there's a grace period there where she's just a slut until the

> tat is finished...then she becomes a LYING slut...apparently, it's an
> important distinction.

So does she become a slut when they start the tat, or does she get the
tat when she becomes a slut?

===
= DUG.
===

grinningdemon

未讀,
2010年10月28日 晚上11:56:112010/10/28
收件者:

Clearly, you must move to the US and avoid chicks with tramp stamps.

Duggy

未讀,
2010年10月29日 凌晨12:48:592010/10/29
收件者:
On Oct 29, 1:56 pm, grinningdemon <grinningde...@austin.rr.com> wrote:
> Clearly, you must move to the US and avoid chicks with tramp stamps.

I get the first part, but I'm not sure I understand the second.

===
= DUG.
===

Duggy

未讀,
2010年10月29日 凌晨12:50:022010/10/29
收件者:
On Oct 29, 1:58 pm, grinningdemon <grinningde...@austin.rr.com> wrote:
> There you go again...picking apart the language of my post just to be
> condescending when you know full well what I meant...I hope you
> realize this is why I made the original comment about your social
> skills...or lack thereof.

I don't recall the comment.

Can you make it again?

===
= DUG.
===

grinningdemon

未讀,
2010年10月29日 凌晨1:38:142010/10/29
收件者:

OK then...SEEK OUT the tramp stamps

grinningdemon

未讀,
2010年10月29日 凌晨1:40:202010/10/29
收件者:

I acused you of having friends...and I apologize.

Duggy

未讀,
2010年10月29日 凌晨3:31:422010/10/29
收件者:
On Oct 29, 3:38 pm, grinningdemon <grinningde...@austin.rr.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 21:48:59 -0700 (PDT),Duggy
> >I get the first part, but I'm not sure I understand the second.
> OK then...SEEK OUT the tramp stamps

No, you see, it's that sort of behaviour that gets be thrown off
buses.

===
=

Duggy

未讀,
2010年10月29日 凌晨3:32:572010/10/29
收件者:
On Oct 29, 3:40 pm, grinningdemon <grinningde...@austin.rr.com> wrote:
> I acused you of having friends...and I apologize.

I have friends. Everyone just gets hung up on the whole "real" and
"imaginary" thing like an imaginary friend is less real.

===
= DUG.
===

ravenlynne

未讀,
2010年10月29日 清晨6:06:292010/10/29
收件者:
On 10/28/2010 8:23 PM, Duggy wrote:
> On Oct 29, 9:09 am, ravenlynne<ravenly...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On 10/28/2010 6:43 PM, grinningdemon wrote:
>>> Well, if this thread has taught us anything, the tramp stamp is the
>>> modern scarlet letter...if she DOES have one, she MUST be a lying
>>> slut.
>> Well, obviously.<ic>
>
> So does the person become a lying slut the second the needle touches
> the skin or do they have to wait until "the ink dries"?
>
> ===
> = DUG.
> ===

When they make the appointment.

--
Currently reading: The Good House by Tannarive Due

Duggy

未讀,
2010年10月29日 上午8:03:162010/10/29
收件者:
On Oct 29, 8:05 pm, ravenlynne <ravenly...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> this thread has just gone in 27 different directions, hasn't it?

A thread this size always does.

===
= DUG.
===

Duggy

未讀,
2010年10月29日 上午8:37:162010/10/29
收件者:

But it can all of a sudden go horribly wrong.

===
= DUG.
===

Anim8rFSK

未讀,
2010年10月29日 上午11:27:452010/10/29
收件者:
In article <iae6be$3ug$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
ravenlynne <raven...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Nah. That can't be the bright line. What about all the people that
stagger in drunk without an appointment? And what about the underage
girl who makes an appointment, gets there, and sees the signs
HOME OF THE TRAMP STAMP
and
NEEDLES WASHED WEEKLY
and says 'forget this' and goes home?

--
"Please, I can't die, I've never kissed an Asian woman!"
Shego on "Shat My Dad Says"

grinningdemon

未讀,
2010年10月29日 下午2:25:592010/10/29
收件者:

Well, there you go...in the US, putting up with that kind of behaviour
is just the price of admission.

grinningdemon

未讀,
2010年10月29日 下午2:26:482010/10/29
收件者:

Fair enough.

Duggy

未讀,
2010年10月29日 下午5:24:182010/10/29
收件者:
On Oct 29, 8:06 pm, ravenlynne <ravenly...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 10/28/2010 8:23 PM, Duggy wrote:

> >> Well, obviously.<ic>
> > So does the person become a lying slut the second the needle touches
> > the skin or do they have to wait until "the ink dries"?

> When they make the appointment.

Do they retroactively stop being lying sluts if they change their
mind?

===
= DUG.
===

ravenlynne

未讀,
2010年10月29日 晚上7:39:222010/10/29
收件者:

Yes.

peachyashiepassion

未讀,
2010年10月29日 晚上8:25:452010/10/29
收件者:

I just have to step in here and say this just can't be right.

I'm very honest.

ravenlynne

未讀,
2010年10月29日 晚上8:31:322010/10/29
收件者:
On 10/29/2010 8:25 PM, peachyashiepassion wrote:

>>> Do they retroactively stop being lying sluts if they change their
>>> mind?
>>>

>> Yes.

> I just have to step in here and say this just can't be right.

> I'm very honest.

I'm very sarcastic lol.

Anim8rFSK

未讀,
2010年10月29日 晚上9:42:352010/10/29
收件者:
In article <iafol...@news3.newsguy.com>,
peachyashiepassion <exquisi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

So they're lying sluts just for making the appointment?

Wow, and I thought *I* was tough.

Duggy

未讀,
2010年10月30日 凌晨12:55:342010/10/30
收件者:
On Oct 30, 11:42 am, Anim8rFSK <ANIM8R...@cox.net> wrote:
> In article <iafolj0...@news3.newsguy.com>,

>  peachyashiepassion <exquisitepe...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > Yes.
>
> >     I just have to step in here and say this just can't be right.
>
> >    I'm very honest.
>
> So they're lying sluts just for making the appointment?
>
> Wow, and I thought *I* was tough.

Even if the plan all along was not to get the tat...

===
= DUG.
===

grinningdemon

未讀,
2010年10月30日 清晨5:03:042010/10/30
收件者:

Just so long as you don't have "imaginary friends with
benefits"...that would be awkward.

Michael

未讀,
2010年10月30日 中午12:33:022010/10/30
收件者:
So does Raven's current body.

Has a Tramp Stamp that is.

Michael

Duggy

未讀,
2010年10月30日 下午5:48:482010/10/30
收件者:
On Oct 30, 7:03 pm, grinningdemon <grinningde...@austin.rr.com> wrote:
> Just so long as you don't have "imaginary friends with
> benefits"...that would be awkward.

Oh, come on, my imaginary friend has better taste than that.

===
= DUG.
===

Duggy

未讀,
2010年10月30日 下午5:51:032010/10/30
收件者:
On Oct 30, 10:26 pm, Martin Phipps <martinphip...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 29, 3:37 pm, Duggy <Paul.Dug...@jcu.edu.au> wrote:
>
> > On Oct 29, 8:29 am, Martin Phipps <martinphip...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Argument?  You thought we were having an argument?  You're giving
> > > yourself too much credit.  An argument is something that occurs
> > > between equals.  This was me swatting a fly.
> > Missing, smacking yourself in the face and breaking your own nose.
> That's why they invented Raid.  It kills bugs dead.

True. Makes me wonder why you're still so swatting flies. Not
everyone can be with the times, I guess.

===
= DUG.
===

grinningdemon

未讀,
2010年10月30日 下午6:52:142010/10/30
收件者:

Ah...rejected by your own imaginary friend...shrinks would have a
field day with that one.

Duggy

未讀,
2010年10月30日 晚上9:50:082010/10/30
收件者:
On Oct 31, 8:52 am, grinningdemon <grinningde...@austin.rr.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 14:48:48 -0700 (PDT), Duggy
>
> <Paul.Dug...@jcu.edu.au> wrote:
> >On Oct 30, 7:03 pm, grinningdemon <grinningde...@austin.rr.com> wrote:
> >> Just so long as you don't have "imaginary friends with
> >> benefits"...that would be awkward.
> >Oh, come on, my imaginary friend has better taste than that.
> Ah...rejected by your own imaginary friend...shrinks would have a
> field day with that one.

It wasn't rejection. They've just got a lot of stuff going on now.
They don't think of me that way. They wouldn't want to hurt our
imaginary friendship.

===
= DUG.
===

grinningdemon

未讀,
2010年10月31日 凌晨1:57:282010/10/31
收件者:

It really must be difficult juggling all those voices in your head.

Duggy

未讀,
2010年10月31日 凌晨2:09:222010/10/31
收件者:
On Oct 31, 3:57 pm, grinningdemon <grinningde...@austin.rr.com> wrote:
> It really must be difficult juggling all those voices in your head.

I don't judge. The voices do, though.

And that like you... a lot.

===
= DUG.