LonCon3 memberships for sale

davidk...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2014, 11:08:05 PM3/24/14
Greetings, fellow fen! My wife and I will not be able to attend LonCon3, unfortunately. We have one or two attending memberships for sale. Do you or your connections know anyone who might be interested. We will take less than the current official rate, of course. We can accept payment in US dollars or as a transfer to my wife's son's German bank account in Euros. Please reply to me directly at davidkushner <at] gmail [dot] com
Thanks very much,
David Kushner