Polaris 24

Bunni Tomlyn

Apr 30, 2010, 9:58:59 PM4/30/10
Polaris 24
Come. Celebrate. Imagination.

Polaris 24
July 16-18, 2010
Sheraton Parkway North Toronto Hotel, Richmond Hill, Canada
Email: in...@tcon.ca

We are pleased to welcome Alaina Huffman (Lieut. Tamara Johansen on
Stargate Universe and Black
Canary on Smallville), Mark Sheppard (Romo Lampkin on Battlestar
Galactica and Badger on Firefly),
Lindsay Wagner (Jaime Sommers on Bionic Woman), and Kai Owen (Rhys
Williams on Torchwood) to
join the weekend adventure! Everyone will be attending all weekend,
will be at all Question and Answer
sessions in our Main Room, in the Photo and Autograph sessions, and
will be attending the Blastoff
Party. Keep tuned to our website for upcoming announcements on new
guests from Star Trek and
others!

Also appearing is our Special Guest Robert Sawyer, and our Author
Guest of Honour Kelley Armstrong,
along with Stephanie Bedwell-Grime, Eric Buchanan, Eric Choi, John
Robert Columbo, Julie E. Czerneda,
Karen Dales, Gemma Files, Urania Fung, Alyxandra Harvey, Matthew
LeDrew, Violette Malan, Derwin
Mak, Tony Pi, Michelle Rowen, Douglas Smith, Dr. Robert Smith?, Rob
St. Martin, Nikki Stafford, Kenneth
Tam, and Peter Watts.

Polaris also features Costuming, Dealers Room, Anime, Blastoff Party,
ConSuite, Saturday Night Dance,
Costumers Party and Dance, Cosplay, the 4th Annual Constellation
Awards, Masquerade, Z'aarx Charity
Auction, Writers' Workshop, Gaming, Model Display and Contest, Art
Display, Room Parties, and Video
Room, in addition to over 200 hours of programming.

This amazing adventure starts at $55 for the entire weekend! You can
visit our website now to pre-
register at http://www.tcon.ca/registration. Pre-registration closes
June 4, 2010.

Check out our NEW YouTube channel, TCONVideo! Subscribe today, and
catch all our brand new videos
to be posted throughout May! Visit us at http://www.youtube.com/user/TCONVideo.

Also check out the out-of-this-world contests! The Monthly Contest
for May is a chance to win one of
two Terra Memberships!

And do not forget the ultimate geek giveaway, the Tour of the Galaxy
contest. The prize includes two
Galaxy level memberships to Polaris 24, Two Nights Hotel Accommodation
in a Jacuzzi suite, a $100
dinner voucher at Crave restaurant, and two single-day Meal Plans (all
courtesy of the Sheraton
Parkway Toronto North Hotel), two Polaris 24 T-shirts, "Front of the
Line" priority for all photograph
and autograph sessions, PLUS one free Autograph and one free Photo
with a Media Guest of your
choice! The entire package is valued at over $900!!

You don’t need to join or buy anything to win. Just visit http://contests.tcon.ca
for full details and to fill
out your entry form. Somebody’s got to win, and it could be you!

Keith F. Lynch

Apr 30, 2010, 10:20:23 PM4/30/10
You may want to repost to rec.arts.sf.fandom, as alt.fandom.cons has
long since been abandoned.
--
Keith F. Lynch - http://keithlynch.net/