Polaris 23 Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Beyond!

1 view

bunn...@hotmail.com

Jun 8, 2009, 3:58:54 PM6/8/09
Polaris 23 has new guests and hot contests! Now register online!

Polaris 23
July 10-12, 2009
Sheraton Parkway North Toronto Hotel, Richmond Hill, Canada
Email: in...@tcon.ca

We are pleased to welcome Michelle Forbes (Ensign Ro Laren on Star
Trek: The Next Generation), Claudia Black (Vala Mal Doran on Stargate:
SG-1), David Nykl (Dr. Radek Zelenka on Stargate: Atlantis), Michael
Hogan (Colonel Saul Tigh on Battlestar Galactica), and Matt Frewer
(Moloc the Mystic on
Watchmen) to join the weekend adventure. Claudia will be attending on
Friday and Saturday only. Michelle, David, Michael, and Matt will be
attending all weekend. Everyone will be at all Question and Answer
sessions in our Main Room, in the Photo and Autograph sessions, and
will be attending
the Blastoff Party.

Keep tuned to our website for upcoming announcements on new guests
from Star Trek and others!

We also have a long list of author guests invited to this year’s
event. We have Kate Story, Ursula Pflug, R. J. Anderson, Rob St.
Martin, Lesley Livingston, Kenneth Tam, Douglas Smith, Michelle Rowen,
David Nickle, Violette Malan, Derwin Mak, Matthew LeDrew, Stephanie
Bedwell-Grime, Erik Buchanan, and Julie E. Czerneda.

All of this in addition to over 200 hours of programming, the Saturday
Night Dance, costumes and the Masquerade, a Dealers’ Room, Klingon
Karaoke, the Blastoff Party, the Constellation Awards, and Polaris
Pirates Parrrty!

This amazing adventure starts at $55 for the entire weekend, and we’re
pleased to announce that you can now go online to http://www.tcon.ca/registration
to get your membership right away! Pre-registration using our online
option has been EXTENDED to June 9, 2009.

While online at www.tcon.ca, make sure to check out the out-of-this-
world contests! The Monthly Contest for June is a chance to win a
Special Edition Signed Programme Book! And our new contest, the
Testimonial Contest, gives you the chance to let us (and the rest of
the world) know what you think about Polaris, with a chance to win a
free membership to Polaris 24!

You don’t need to join or buy anything to win. Just visit http://contests.tcon.ca
for full details and to fill out your entry form. Somebody’s got to
win, and it could be you!