Has Winona Ryder breast implants?

mikael.larsson

Sep 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/22/97

Has Winona Ryder breast implants?

Erasmus Brown

Sep 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/22/97

mikael.larsson wrote:

> Has Winona Ryder breast implants?

FUCK, no! Why the fuck would you think that, man? Don't listen to that
jagoff Howard Stern!

Thos. M. Jolly

Sep 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/22/97

mikael.larsson wrote:

> Has Winona Ryder breast implants?

Remember the scene in Reality Bytes when Ms. Ryder storms out of the
television studio after she realizes the network has warped her work?
She's dressed in the doily dress, sans foundation garments.

Implants don't move like that.
--
Every profession is a conspiracy against the laity. -Geo. B. Shaw
This message from. -Thos. M. Jolly

Johnny A. Herrera

Sep 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/22/97

No, she has never had breast implants. They are real. But, why do you
care?

Thos. M. Jolly

Sep 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/22/97

mikael.larsson wrote:

> Has Winona Ryder breast implants?

Remember the scene in Reality Bytes when Ms. Ryder storms out of the
television studio after she realizes the network has warped her work?
She's dressed in the doily dress, sans foundation garments.

Implants don't move like that.

Tale a look at Pamela Lee. Implants don't move at all.

J.Amenta

Sep 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/23/97

JAH...@webtv.net (Johnny A. Herrera) wrote:

>No, she has never had breast implants. They are real. But, why do you
>care?

Uh? Uh?

ka...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Sep 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/23/97

mikael.larsson (mikael....@mbox309.swipnet.se) wrote:
: Has Winona Ryder breast implants?

How many times a year is this one asked? Don't we have some sort of FAQ
for this yet?
The answer, btw, is no. And if you'd lurked a bit longer, you probably
would have already known that.

--
My paranoia is the natural result of my megalomania.
When your destiny is as great as mine,

J.Amenta

Sep 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/24/97

ka...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca () wrote:

There *must* be a FAQ somewhere out there on this topic!
There *must* be a FAQ somewhere out there on this topic!

John

Doug Browning

Sep 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/25/97

This question is not only on the Winona group. It's on all the female
alt.fan groups. Maybe he thinks you have to have implants to be an actress...

Doug Browning
vgt...@freenet.mb.ca
http://www.winnipeg.freenet.mb.ca/~vgt507

Thos. M. Jolly

Sep 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/25/97

abbatt wrote:

> Why would you care?
>
> mikael.larsson wrote in article <343393ac...@nntpserver.swip.net>...

> >Has Winona Ryder breast implants?

Breasts are subcutaneous adipose tissue (fat), and (pardon my crudity)
more than a handful is a waste.

abbatt

Sep 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/25/97

Darren Garrison

Sep 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/26/97

On Thu, 25 Sep 1997 23:46:29 -0400, "Thos. M. Jolly"
<tmj...@capital.net> wrote:

>Breasts are subcutaneous adipose tissue (fat), and (pardon my crudity)
>more than a handful is a waste.

More precisely, breasts are modified sebacious (sweat) glands. :-)

Thos. M. Jolly

Sep 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/26/97

Right, except for the attractive fatty part.

Stephen D Lord

Sep 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/26/97

abbatt (abb...@pacbell.net) wrote:
: Why would you care?

: mikael.larsson wrote in article <343393ac...@nntpserver.swip.net>...

: >Has Winona Ryder breast implants?

OK this has become a big problem here. We are obviously going to have to
make inqueries to the Bureau of Implants and settle this once and for
all. Also do you think her lips have been augmented?

--
Steve

If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Johnny A. Herrera

Sep 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/26/97

Winona has specifically stated that her boobs are not fake, read her
response to the subject in the book Winona Ryder-by Dave Thompson.

She's a certified member of the "No Silicone Society". I agree w/her,
silicone sucks!

J.

Sky5Adidas

Sep 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/26/97

do we really care whether or not the girls got breast implants?? ah.. sheesh..

Sincerely,
lll Sky Adidas lll
http://members.aol.com/SalsaSandy/

Darren Garrison

Sep 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/27/97

On 26 Sep 1997 15:52:07 GMT, sl...@uoguelph.ca (Stephen D Lord) wrote:

>abbatt (abb...@pacbell.net) wrote:
>: Why would you care?
>
>: mikael.larsson wrote in article <343393ac...@nntpserver.swip.net>...
>
>: >Has Winona Ryder breast implants?
>
>OK this has become a big problem here. We are obviously going to have to
>make inqueries to the Bureau of Implants and settle this once and for
>all.

Do that. Make sure that you keep the rest of us abreast of the
situation.

Abbatt

Sep 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/27/97
to Stephen D Lord

Stephen D Lord wrote:

> abbatt (abb...@pacbell.net) wrote:
> : Why would you care?
>
> : mikael.larsson wrote in article <343393ac...@nntpserver.swip.net>...
>
> : >Has Winona Ryder breast implants?
>
> OK this has become a big problem here. We are obviously going to have to
> make inqueries to the Bureau of Implants and settle this once and for
> all. Also do you think her lips have been augmented?
>
> --**********************(SPV)************What I mean it's none of
your business, this woman is looked at with a microscope, and what do
you ever find? You show no respect. You show no class. This woman
is a feeling alive emotionally exciting woman, with appreciation, and
abilities far greater than most you shall ever meet. This woman has
found her heart. She isn't just a good actress, and not just a fine
looking, no let me say, a beautiful woman, Winona is a speciality, a
rarity, because out of all the things in the world, out of all the
success in the world she has come to understand what the heart means.
This woman knows at just a really early age, that material things are
like dust, like dirt. Where Modona has 125 million and can't find a guy
to suit her, Winona just picked the best and moved like a Queen,
decisive with purpose and made her intention known. Granted she isn't
the most outspoke gal on the block, but to be honest, only a fool ever
talks about their own spirituality. She found what she wanted, found
what she has been missing and she (it looks to me) committed herself to
a life that will make her shine both inside and out in the not too
distant future. Where her Rabbi's dream to go, she has boldly started
the journey. Where her older Rabbi's talk about, she has begun to move
in ways that make them just envious and jealous and even vengful.
Winona has more guts then her entire religous background. You know I
once had a best friend that abandoned me, he was also a Jew. He was
proud of his religion, so proud he put it before God. He worshiped his
religion and I worshiped God. We were about equal in God Realization,
but he was in love with the group, and I God. He learned well, he
mastered the songs, the gestures, the sayings, the style, the whole
thing and I simply master myself. He talked with authority, and I
never spoke, he move in wealth, and when he started his business he
took all of my things and borrowed $10,ooo from the Jews Businessman
Assoc. in SF when he went to church. I gave up all my things and
moved into my car in front of his Apartment House. He worked and
prayed, and I prayed and worked for him. He finally saw God. With
his health failing in the Intensive Care of the Hospital, the Dr.
asked if he wanted the Last rites and ordered all of his friends away,
and I never bothered to go see him. When the doctor had turned
everyone away I got a call from his wife seeing if I wanted to pray for
him. I told her "When do I ever stop?" That night, his last, I
pulled out his picture with his son, and I put it next to a picture of
Jesus, Jesus sitting in Lotus position with a halo glowing. I put both
their pictures side by side and looked so deeply into their eyes that
Roger and his son in the picture looked to be sitting in Jesus' lap. I
was with my friend Judi and she and I just stared and within a minute
or two Judi put her head down on the table and fell asleep. I just
bore down deeper into his soul....

Three days later Roger was released from the hospital with a
maractulously healed liver. A liver that had been dead three days
before. Up and out he came by his old office once to see me, just to
pick up the most expensive of our equipment. He left me with the junk
and all the bills. He moves with other friends now. He says he could
never forgive me for not coming and visiting him. And he doesn't know
that he was given the last rites. He was told but it's not something he
is interested in and he forgot. Just to be clear and to put closure I
threw out that picture of him and his son the other day. I really tired
of people that have been taught to take for a living. And in my mind he
just another perfect example of a stereotype of the GReedy American JEw.

Johnny A. Herrera

Sep 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/27/97

Stephen, you're absolutely right. And to think that before I couldn't
really understand your posts. This one ranks as your best so far. I'm
half Jewish myself like Winona, but I'm not a stereotypical
miser, I don't put the material aspects of religion before G-d.

J.

William Schermer

Sep 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/28/97

mikael....@mbox309.swipnet.se (mikael.larsson) wrote:

>Has Winona Ryder breast implants?

If you will look at older pictures you will see that noni
got one breast earlier than the other. Her right one was full sized by
age thirteen or so and the other didn't fill out until later. Unless
she got the surgery done during her early teens (unlikely) and only
had an implant in one tit for a while (also very unlikely, i'd rekon
her boobs are the genuine article.

IMHO

ECOLIVET

Sep 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/28/97

If she has... where are they ?
I prefer to consider it is a joke question...

Has Pamela Anderson brain implants ???
Please answer me !!!

Ed..

mikael.larsson <mikael....@mbox309.swipnet.se> a écrit dans l'article
<343393ac...@nntpserver.swip.net>...

Chris Litton

Sep 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/29/97

ECOLIVET <ECOL...@msn.com> wrote in article
<01bccc58$0d4a6920$964cfac2@default>...

> If she has... where are they ?
> I prefer to consider it is a joke question...
>
> Has Pamela Anderson brain implants ???
> Please answer me !!!
>
> Ed..

>How con you expect her (pam) to improve something she never had in the
first place.

Chris.

Thos. M. Jolly

Sep 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/29/97

Darren Garrison wrote:

> On 26 Sep 1997 15:52:07 GMT, sl...@uoguelph.ca (Stephen D Lord) wrote:
>
> >abbatt (abb...@pacbell.net) wrote:
> >: Why would you care?
> >
> >: mikael.larsson wrote in article <343393ac...@nntpserver.swip.net>...

> >: >Has Winona Ryder breast implants?
> >
> >OK this has become a big problem here. We are obviously going to have to
> >make inqueries to the Bureau of Implants and settle this once and for
> >all.
>
> Do that. Make sure that you keep the rest of us abreast of the
> situation.

I have their west coast address in Silicon Valley if you need it.

J.Amenta

Sep 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/30/97

"Chris Litton" <Chris....@btinternet.com> wrote:

>> Ed..
>>How con you expect her (pam) to improve something she never had in the
>first place.

>Chris.

>> mikael.larsson <mikael....@mbox309.swipnet.se> a écrit dans l'article

>> <343393ac...@nntpserver.swip.net>...
>> > Has Winona Ryder breast implants?

But why would Winona get breast implants in the first place? She
seems woman enough to me. Vivacious, sexy, and subtle. But maybe
she really wanted to make her presence known around men? (Or even
women?) To give an added flair to her everyday life. She certainly
could afford the breast implants. Perhaps she is getting big
movie roles now for the breasts? Or she was just trying to impress
some guy out there? Anyone know who the mystery man is?

John

Doug Browning

Sep 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/30/97

Actually, breasts also contain mammary gland and connective tissue.

On Thu, 25 Sep 1997, Thos. M. Jolly wrote:

> abbatt wrote:
> >
> > Why would you care?
> >

> > mikael.larsson wrote in article <343393ac...@nntpserver.swip.net>...

> > >Has Winona Ryder breast implants?
>

> Breasts are subcutaneous adipose tissue (fat), and (pardon my crudity)
> more than a handful is a waste.

BrentP 101

Oct 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/1/97

I hope not! that would indicate shallowness of character, which I doubt she
has.

Thos. M. Jolly

Oct 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/2/97

> > > mikael.larsson wrote

> Thos. M. Jolly wrote:

> > Breasts are subcutaneous adipose tissue (fat), and (pardon my crudity)
> > more than a handful is a waste.
> > --
> > Every profession is a conspiracy against the laity. -Geo. B. Shaw
> > This message from. -Thos. M. Jolly
> > Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate. -Wm. Okham

Breasts are subcutaneous adipose tissue (fat), and (pardon my crudity)
>more than a handful is a waste.

>>More precisely, breasts are modified sebacious (sweat) glands. :-)

>>Right, except for the attractive fatty part.

>> Doug Browning wrote:
>
> Actually, breasts also contain mammary gland and connective tissue.

Maybe I can lay this poor dead horse to rest.

I recall two scenes in Ms. Ryder's films that negate the idea of breast
implants. In Dracula, she runs down some stair in her nightgown seeking
Lucy, jiggling nicely, and in Reality Bytes, she stalks out of the TV
studio in her doily dress, obviously sans bra and also displaying
maximum movement. Breast with implants don't move in that decidedly
attention grabbing fashion - the hardly move at all.

Erasmus Brown

Oct 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/6/97

Richie Brown wrote:

> J.Amenta wrote:
> > Or she was just trying to impress
> > some guy out there? Anyone know who the mystery man is?
> >
> > John
>
> Rumour has it, that Winona's been following Blur (the British mockney
> sub-pavement band) around on tour and has set her sights on Damon Albarn
> the lead singer. She also had an alleded fling with Jay Kay out of
> Jamiroquai but they split because it wouldn't work with all her filming
> and all his touring.
>
> So the British media tells me anyway

A few random thoughts:

1) Fuck the media;
2) She wouldn't NEED to get breast implants to "impress some guy."
3) What is it with her and lead singers of groups? (Perhaps the record
companies or the band's management are floating these rumours to gain
notoriety for the band - "Lead singer of BishoPedophile seeing American
actress Winona Ryder" makes for good (yellow journal) headlines);
4) Assuming her "fling" with Jay Kay didn't work out because of her
filming and his touring, wouldn't she have the same problem with this
Damon Albarn? I would assume Blur doesn't follow the Steely Dan touring
philosophy, i.e. no touring.

Buddha`

Oct 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/7/97

On Sat, 27 Sep, cynapse wrote:
>>: >Has Winona Ryder breast implants?
>>
>>OK this has become a big problem here. We are obviously going to have to
>>make inqueries to the Bureau of Implants and settle this once and for
>>all.
>
>Do that. Make sure that you keep the rest of us abreast of the
>situation.

A little tit for tat?
Oh, now look what you've made me do!

sisodia1...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2018, 2:31:52 AM8/16/18
It is possible since most actresses had some or the other surgeries and people have suspected the same for Winona Ryder given that in some pictures her breasts look very close together which is unnatural and the difference between older pictures and new ones. She's has had a rhinoplasty so it's not completely unlikely that she has breast implants also. It's actually not a big deal all actors have some or the other surgeries, all with rarely any exceptions and there is enough to prove this.

OddBALL

Sep 2, 2018, 11:55:03 AM9/2/18
No, she has not had implants

Her tits are naturally big and she usually hides that fact in the
wardrobe she wears for the movies.

All the rock bank guys who fucked her say that they are surprised at
how big her tits are. She also likes to fuck a lot to the point where
it irritates her partner.

On Wed, 15 Aug 2018 23:31:51 -0700 (PDT), sisodia1...@gmail.com