Obama's 27-year-old black son Reuben Mulamba tortured white poke-hole's kids with pliers then beat them.

Where Is Al Sharpton

May 10, 2012, 1:36:09 AM5/10/12
Meet Ruben.

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/dailyrecordnews.com/
content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/3/9b/39b8ef12-5754-11e1-a8f3-
0019bb2963f4/4f3ad45464be6.preview-300.jpg

Here's the bitch.

http://www.countryshowdown.com/Photos/contestants/3553.jpg
Same picture is on her FB, log in to see it.
https://www.facebook.com/buttelady

http://badbreeders.net/tag/reuben-mulamba/

I couldn’t find any pictures of the two winners in today’s
nagging write-up, so I’ll have to find other ways to nag. Those
who have been reading for the past couple of days will get it…

Anyway, it seems we have another FBO who has more affection for
her snatch-supplier than she does for the two children she
popped out of that same orifice. Ashly Eli, 23, will now have to
go to the local hospital if she wants to spend time with her
children, oh wait…no she won’t – she can’t – since she’s sitting
her sorry arse in jail right now. Her two babies are in the
hospital because her flavor of the month, Reuben Mulamba, 27, is
apparently one mean SOB, and Ashly is obviously saddled with as
much cowardice as Reuben has meanness. What a great match, huh?

The details are pretty horrible, and I had to wait a while after
reading before I could begin to write, but here it is… An 8-year-
old boy and a 4-year-old girl were both beaten so badly that
they had to be rushed to the hospital. Both children were beaten
with belts, an electrical cord (one article said phone-charging
cord) and a piece of wood, and pliers were also used. Why?
Because they misbehaved. According to one report, they would be
struck all over the body up to 20 times for an infraction; but
no details yet on what kinds of heinous deeds these two hardened
children committed to earn such punishment. My guess is that
they were probably just being normal children, and the short-
tempered arse-munch couldn’t deal with any childish behavior but
his own.

Both children had bruises, abrasions, cuts and open wounds in
various stages of healing. Folks, for those who don’t already
know, that means this abuse went on for an extended period of
time. Weeks, according to the doctors. Many of the injuries had
been left untreated for so long that they had already become
infected. The boy is now listed in stable condition, but the
girl is still critical. They have both been removed from their
mother’s custody and placed in the care of the state.

To make all of this worse, Eli knew about the abuse, and even
admitted witnessing the assaults and then failing to get medical
help for the children because she was afraid to get the law
involved. There are several things wrong with that. First, she
witnessed the assaults – plural. Most rational parents would
witness, at most, ONE assault on their children, and we at BB
would likely witness only a single act of aggression in the
first assault. Why? Because after the animal laid his hand on
our child(ren) the first time, he would likely be either in a
coma or dead. Second, she did not seek immediate medical
attention for her children’s injuries. Anna Teig, who was
interviewed for one of the above linked articles, said it
best…”I could never imagine my son hurting and not taking him to
a hospital.” That’s because you have a conscience, Anna. Vicki
Carlson, another neighbor, added, “…to let somebody do that to
your kids – I have two kids of my own, and there’s no way.”
Again, someone with a conscience. Both women claim not to have
known anything was amiss with the neighbors. I certainly hope
not! Third, the reason she declined to get immediate help for
them was to save her own sorry butt. I’m not even gonna go there
– I’ll let the readers handle that one. Triple FAIL for this
worthless hag, and all in only one sentence worth of
information. I would say that must be a record, but since I’ve
been writing for BB a while, I know it is not.

And while the judge has only charged them with assault and
criminal mistreatment, he at least had the good sense to set a
high bail for each of them – 1 million for him, and $750,000.00
for her.

To wrap this up, I will quote one of the neighbors again…Ms.
Teig was also quoted as saying, “It’s unbelievable that it could
happen.” Well, Anna, come and read a few of the cases here, and
this won’t seem quite so unbelievable any more. Horrendous, yes.
Unbelievable? Not so much…

I have found several links to this, including a copy of the
arrest report, and they are all located at the top. If any of
our readers run across pics of these two, please post a link,and
I’ll try to add it to the article.

Thanks to Debbie and Depraved Nymph for the picture link above.