Wil Wheaton explains what he found

The Saltex Brujo

Jul 31, 2012, 1:11:33 PM7/31/12
Stewie Griffin talking to the cast of Star Trek: The Next Generation
Stewie Griffin: You know, I think you should all be nicer to Hhwil
Hhweaton ( with emphasis on the H )

Patrick Stewart: The way I treat my colleagues.....wait. What?

Stewie: I said you ought to be nicer to Hhwil Hhweaton.

Patrick Stewart: You mean Wil Wheaton.

Stewie: Yes, Hhwil Hhweaton.

Patrick Stewart: Why are you saying it like that?

Stewie: What? I'm just sayin' you should be nicer to Hhwil Hhweaton.
Hhwil Hhweaton seems like a nice guy.

Patrick Stewart: Say wheat.

Stewie: Wheat.

Patrick Stewart: Now say Wil Wheaton.

Stewie: Hhwil Hhweaton.

Patrick Stewart: Wil Wheaton.

Stewie: Hhwil Hhweaton.

Patrick Stewart: Wil Wheaton.

Stewie: Hhwil Hhweaton.

Patrick Stewart: Wil Wheaton.

Stewie: Hhwil Hhweaton.

Patrick Stewart: Wil Wheaton.

Stewie: Hey did you ever hook up with Hhwoopi Goldberg on the show?

Patrick Stewart: All the time!

Stewie Griffin: Would anyone like some Hhwheat Thins?

                              _
                            /'_/)
                          ,/_  /
                         /    /
                   /'_'/'   '/'__'7,
                /'/    /    /    /" /_\
            \      You'          /
WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU BLABBERING ABOUT, YOU MILKSOP?!?

SHORTBUS O'REETEE STICKLER.

BEWARE OF OL' JEEZL PETE.

2012: YEAR OF THE ROBBY.

SAY THEE NAY TO YAY.