New Baby! Both Sentient and Vehicular.

Shel

Aug 1, 2008, 7:51:05 AM8/1/08
Thank TAWG, but that was fantastic. #3 (Lily Honour) was born on June
20 @ 11:51pm after 20 hrs. LOL. I had her in my livingroom, too - it
was awesome. Big brother Hobbie and big sister Elanor are very
thrilled to have a baby sibling, and love holding her.

(And yes, Adam, Hobbie's as accident-prone as ever, though I suspect
his big sister is behind at least half of them)

And of course, to keep this on group topic - I said "Thank TAWG" the
other day, then was asked to explain, and got to fangirl about Wedge
for a whole twenty minutes! (while on line at Babys R Us, amusingly
enough).

We also got a new vehicle - mostly because the last was too small for
the (now) five of us. It has many smuggling compartments - any name
suggestions? :)

~Darth Shel
DMIG, Acolyte

Brett Bastable

Oct 24, 2008, 1:22:14 AM10/24/08
Congrats.

Our baby is no longer so babyish anymore, but I know her brother is mostly
responsible for knocking her over.

I suppose the Pulsar Skate is too obvious a name for the van ... I'm
assuming it's a van ... what kind of vehicle is it? Knowing what it looks
like could help with the naming of it.

May the sleep deprivation be with you, Always (or, for at least the next two
or three years)
--
Brett Bastable Calgary, Alberta
:==808==: :==808==: :==808==:

"Shel" <terra...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

Shel

Oct 24, 2008, 9:04:10 AM10/24/08
Thanks :)
Bah, I haven't slept since my first was born in 03, I've about given
up by now :)

Yeah... Though that would have rocked. It's got tonnes of 'smuggling'
compartments - it's the '09 Journey, and deep green. The husband
keeps calling it 'green monster' but it's my car dangit, and I want a
good smuggling vehicular name! :) (Would have gone with Jade's Fire,
but my daughter has a friend named Jade in school, and she'd get
confused lol)

~Darth Shel
DMIG, Acolyte

On Oct 24, 1:22 am, "Brett Bastable"

<bspambast...@telusspamplanet.net> wrote:
> Congrats.
>
> Our baby is no longer so babyish anymore, but I know her brother is mostly
> responsible for knocking her over.
>
> I suppose the Pulsar Skate is too obvious a name for the van ... I'm
> assuming it's a van ... what kind of vehicle is it? Knowing what it looks
> like could help with the naming of it.
>
> May the sleep deprivation be with you, Always (or, for at least the next two
> or three years)
> --
> Brett Bastable Calgary, Alberta
> :==808==: :==808==: :==808==:

Adam Lyons

Oct 24, 2008, 4:10:02 PM10/24/08

Well you could say that's what Corran had to trade in for when he
started his family.

Shel

Nov 8, 2008, 8:15:07 AM11/8/08

*giggle* you know that there's a thought.

Random aside, before just now (and obviously my title is slipping) I
never quite realised just how... questionable the name 'pulsar skate'
could possibly be.

Adam Lyons

Nov 9, 2008, 1:58:44 PM11/9/08

Well it's better than 'pulsar wall' or 'pulsar wooden floor' or
'pulsar ice' Which are two of the more common results from new
skaters. :P