Sci-Fi channel shorts

Kevin Reilly

Oct 20, 2008, 2:38:48 PM10/20/08
Hello all (if, indeed, there are any 'all' left here). It's been so long
since I've had reason to post here I've almost forgotten how to do it.

I don't know if non-UK afwers are aware of this but the UK arm of the
Sci-Fi Channel is showing a series of short interludes called "The Star
Wars Years". Each is about five minutes long, and they're narrated by
Denis Lawson.

The good news is that they're available on the web.

http://www.scifi.co.uk/whats-on/feature-player-all.php?sid=34320

The bad news is that I don't know if Sci-Fi UK are using any IP-based
filtering to prevent non-UK residents from viewing. But it'll only cost
a few seconds to try. There's not much in the way of content, at least
not for SW fans, but for Wedge purists they might be a curious diversion
for a half hour or so.

--
Kev
"Man held in Miami after shooting bee."

Shel

Oct 24, 2008, 9:05:43 AM10/24/08
That sounds awesome!!!! Do you know what timing it is? My laptop
doesn't like webular showings, so I don't know if it's just because
I'm in the U.S. or because it's wonky. Maybe we can find someone who
can capture it for the non UKers?

~Darth Shel
DMIG, Acolyte