Wanted...

1 view

David Philip Langstaff

Oct 14, 1992, 5:15:13 AM10/14/92
In alt.prose ho...@p4.cs.man.ac.uk (Monty Mole) writes:

>--
> /\ /\ __ __ /_ I cannot bare to see you leave me,
> / \ / \ / / / / / / / I'm begging you don't go.

Only 5 lines, so it just squeezes past the McQuary limit, but what a stylish
BUAF for your collections, I only hope Kibo is reading.

Hmm, 'uk.ac.man', ahh, that explains it. Way too fucking much acid in your
keyboard operator.

--
Dave Langstaff | Janet:d...@uk.ac.aber
Any views expressed are those of the author alone. | Phone:(0970)622838