Re: CAN I BE AN ATHEIST - if your IQ is < 40! B^D

fasgnadh

Mar 3, 2013, 12:00:36 AM3/3/13
On 3/03/2013 7:42 AM, Constance Knoring wrote:
> Joe Bruno <atan...@gmail.com> wrote in

No, you need a frontal lobotomy.

ASAP, otherwise you stay smart enough to change your mind.

>>> Because he's either stupid or gullible
>>
>> Perhaps.If he believes what the atheists here say about themselves and
>> the churches, I'd like to meet him in person so I could sell him the
>> Grand Canyon. I need cash right now.LOL!

what will he be like after he becomes an atheist, can someone whose
had the lobotomy tell us?

> stuped bum fuckin fucktard shit 4 branes asshat1!!!!!!!!!!!!

That must really ruin your social life!

> sew fowl off shite that pepole done evin laff atchoo know moare!!!!!!!!!

That must make you lonely.. How are you feelin now?

> wutt a frcikin looser u r!!!!!!!!!!

Can you think of something you can do that might cheer you up, you poor
atheist sad-sack?

> go ipss up a magic rope

take an umbrella with you! B^D

and then?

> fucking psiswad!!!!!!!!!

Ah well, so long as Olrik consents, it's between you two adults.

fasgnadh

Mar 3, 2013, 12:05:07 AM3/3/13
On 3/03/2013 8:11 AM, Syd M. wrote:

>>> Because he's either stupid or gullible
>
> Insults again

An insult to stupid people?

You are an atheist, you should be used to it by now. B^]

# Atheists Identified as America�s Most Distrusted Minority"
# - American Sociological Association, ASA NEWS
#
# "A survey by sociologists at the University of Minnesota
# found that atheists are �America�s most distrusted minority.�
#
# "From a telephone sampling of more than 2,000 households,
# university researchers found that Americans rate atheists
# below Muslims, recent immigrants, gays and lesbians and
# other minority groups in �sharing their vision of
# American society.�
#
# Atheists are also the minority group most Americans are
# least willing to allow their children to marry.
#
# Even though atheists are few in number, not formally
# organized and relatively hard to publicly identify,
# they are seen as a threat to the American way of life
# by a large portion of the American public.
#
# Many of the study�s respondents associated atheism with
# an array of moral indiscretions ranging from criminal
# behavior to rampant materialism and cultural elitism.
#
# Edgell believes a fear of moral decline and resulting
# social disorder is behind the findings.
# �Americans believe they share more than rules and
# procedures with their fellow citizens�they share an
# understanding of right and wrong,� she said. �Our
# findings seem to rest on a view of atheists as
# self-interested individuals who are not concerned
# with the common good.�
#

It's not prejudice or bigotry, it's based on their behaviour.

ala...@hotmail.co.uk

Mar 10, 2013, 10:42:45 AM3/10/13
On Mar 3, 3:05 pm, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Whats the best religion for me to believe in?

Thanks.

linuxgal

Mar 10, 2013, 12:14:52 PM3/10/13
If that's all you want to believe in is a religion, you can try
Unitarian Universalism. No hell, and they are focused on actually
helping human beings who need help. Sort of like that healer from Nazareth.

--
Halftime at Circvs Maximvs, and the Lions lead the Christians 326-0

Dakota

Mar 10, 2013, 12:51:34 PM3/10/13
One that advocates immediate suicide.

Jeanne Douglas

Mar 10, 2013, 5:58:02 PM3/10/13
In article <khidjn$rd2$3...@dont-email.me>, Dakota <ma...@NOSPAMmail.com>
wrote:
Now come on. I thought we were leaving the death wishes to the trolls.

--
JD

"Osama Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive."--VP Joseph Biden