Re: Wow! Two in a month... - Atheists boast about the post rate in their failed NG! B^D

fasgnadh

Jul 14, 2012, 12:32:57 AM7/14/12
On 7/07/2012 3:11 AM, sbalneav wrote:

alt.atheism.moderated.sheltered-workshop

> the first observational evidence for dark matter?!

Yes, they suck the life from every room! B^D

--

When it was revealed that alt.atheism.moderated.by.bigots.and.trolls
was declining in it's daily traffic, Mike Lenin from Pravda

# From: Mike Lovell <dev....@b0h0.com>
# Subject: The atheism is faith based destruction question
# Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 22:24:25 -0500
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism.moderated,alt.atheism

# From: Mike Lovell <dev....@b0h0.com>
# Subject: AA: What happens after you die
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism.moderated,alt.atheism

atheist parasites SIPHON your posts! B^D

---------

The foremost atheist Philosopher of our age recently
launched his new book "Religion for Atheists" and
no atheists are interested in talking about it:

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com.au/

- Alain de Botton, Lanching his new Book, Religion for Atheists
The Wheeler Centre, Melbourne 19/3/2012

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/bigideas/stories/2012/03/19/3455152.htm

---------

alt.atheism FAQ:

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl=en&dmode=source

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"We must combat religion"
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

�Down with religion and long live atheism;
the dissemination of atheist views is our chief task!�
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest

"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-family_1001874c.jpg

Virgil

Jul 14, 2012, 1:51:45 AM7/14/12
In article <%D6Mr.509$qv3...@viwinnwfe01.internal.bigpond.com>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Anyone who posts to alt.atheism as much unwarranted hatred as fasgnadh
does, while still claiming not to believe in any gods, needs to see a
shrink.