Re: Game over for atheism Re: Atheists and the delicate art of Quote Whining - The atheist proof that Gods EXIST!!! 8^o Re: boson scientist calls dorkins an embarrassing fundamentalist... atheist fundies return to form

fasgnadh

Jan 28, 2013, 2:00:06 AM1/28/13
On 28/01/2013 3:09 PM, kni...@baawa.com wrote:

> Holy shit.

Are you having another conversion experience?: B^D

# Subject: Militant ex-Atheist 'Warlord', Steve Knight finds God and
CONVERTS!
# - Praise God! 8^D
# From: Warlord MaJik8 <MaJ...@delphic.oracle>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion,alt.religion.christian,
# alt.religion.christianity,alt.bible,alt.agnosticism,
# alt.politics.republicans,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics
# Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 09:58:15 GMT
#
# Steve Knight wrote:
#
# >
# > God = Love

That's it! Warlord Fluffy finally GETS IT! B^D

Bring forth the fatted calf and let us all CELEBRATE!

Brothers, IT'S A MIRACLE!!

For years atheists have demanded 'Show Us Proof of God"

Well, this sinner was once the self proclaimed 'Warlord' {snigger}
of a militant atheist group who declared:

# # From: Steve Knight <skni...@cox.net>
# # Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# # Subject: A.A. BAAWA - FAQ
# # Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:46:34 -0700
# #
# # We kill theists and shit down their throats

Can you imagine anyone more lost to God?

But after many prayers for his soul, many tearful,
heartfelt importuning for him to SEE THE LIGHT...

PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED: Praise God!

> 've seen some melt downs but this takes the cake.

Nah, that was one of your better days, this insane
rant of yours takes the cake for sheer sociopathic
hate-filled violence:

Not satisfied with murder, Steve favours GENOCIDE of every
Muslim man woman and child, just for believing in something
the Atheist thugs want to prohibit again, freedom of
thought and belief;

# From: Steve Knight <skni...@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion.islam
# Subject: Re: Islam: the perfect religion and way of life for all
# Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 18:58:18 -0800
#
# On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 21:22:32 +0200, "Katrina"
# <blondes_g...@yahoo.com> wrote:
#
# >Islam: the perfect religion and way of life for all
#
# It is the most foul, disgusting filth on Earth.
# The sooner we nuke you fuckers, the better.
#
# Warlord Steve
# BAAWA

> I can't imagine anyone taking the time to read that many lines
> from a known ass licking imbecile like him.

It's not a lot of reading for someone who is literate,
Oh I see YOUR problem!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAA

It's not the post length that would balk most people,
but the INSANITY! B^D

Go easy on yourself, after all you are an atheist
and no one expects much from you.!

> Warlord Steve

# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: Re: Wow!! Been a long time!
# From: Uncle Vic <add...@withheld.com>
# Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 00:31:13 -0500
#
# One fine day in alt.atheism, "Lady Lorelei" <lori_...@eac.net> wrote:
# >
# > I don't see too many people I know around here anymore. :(
# >
# > Lady Lorelei
#
# Warlord Steve still pokes his head in

http://arrogantass.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/head_up_ass.jpg

[Something atheists never provide.. EVIDENCE! B^]

> BAAWA

Boring Atheist Arseholes Wanking Away.

--

"At the dawn of the 20th Century approximately one half of the world's
population identified itself as either Muslim, Catholic, Protestant,

So, for those of you who enjoy beginning coffee shop
conversations with "The Death of God" .. it's time to change
the subject! It's time to talk about something else , because
it's not happening at all.

People are becoming more religious, not less religious,
and religion itself is also evolving"

- Dr Reza Aslan

http://www.abc.net.au/rn/bigideas/stories/2010/2929354.htm

---------

alt.atheism FAQ:

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl=en&dmode=source

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"We must combat religion"
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

“Down with religion and long live atheism;
the dissemination of atheist views is our chief task!”
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest

"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-family_1001874c.jpg

kni...@baawa.com

Jan 29, 2013, 11:25:35 PM1/29/13
On Mon, 28 Jan 2013 18:00:06 +1100, fasgnadh, after licking the gravy
out of his father's ass, burped, farted, wiped his flaccid pee pee on
his mother's dirty cum soaked underwear that she got entertaining the
crew of the USS Reagan and winning the title of Bukkake Queen for the
Seventh Fleet, squeaked out the words....

>On 28/01/2013 3:09 PM, kni...@baawa.com wrote:
>
>> Holy shit.
>
>Are you having another conversion experience?: B^D

No.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA