Help Us Find Tiffanny Rain Fordham [kinda AFW]

zed

Jan 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/18/98

On 16 Jan 1998 21:39:53 GMT, whoever goes under the alias of
<tiff...@rogers.wave.ca> apparently presumed that Tiffany's abductors
gave her access to a computer with a full newsfeed, and further that
Tiffany was more interested in reading AFW than posting "HELP!"
messages to japan.*, when he/she wrote :

>Hi, I am writing you with the hopes that we can get a hold of some
>people that can help us find Kelly Jay of Crowbar's daughter, Tiffanny
>Fordham.
>
>Tiffanny disappeared on September 29th 1997 in the Ropponggi area of Tokyo
>Japan. Kelly is extremely worried about her and nobody has heard a thing from
>her.
>
>Any information that you feel would help would really be appreciated.
>
>Contact Information
>
>Email: tiff...@rogers.wave.ca - General information address
>
>Web Site: find-tiff.ml.org

We have Tiffany in the basement.

She's been a bad girl.

When she's better we'll let her out.

_________________________________
| | | | | | | | |
|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
| | |___|___| | | | |
|___|__//-------\\__|___|___|___|
Tiffany----------> || 0 0 || | | | |
|___| || | ||__|___|___|___|
| | || ----- || | | | |
|___|__|| ||__|___|___|___|
| | // \\ | | | |
Cage---> |___|// \\|___|___|___|
| ||-\_________/-|| | | |
|___||/ || || \||___|___|___|
| || || || || | | |
|___|| || || ||___|___|___|
| || /||\ /||\ || | | |
|__/||\___________/||\__|___|___|

--
Each narrow cell in which we dwell/ Is a foul and dark latrine,___ <>|
And the fetid breath of living Death/ Chokes up each grated screen|<>|

carras...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2015, 9:14:50 PM7/15/15
On Sunday, January 18, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, zed wrote:
> On 16 Jan 1998 21:39:53 GMT, whoever goes under the alias of
> <tiff...@rogers.wave.ca> apparently presumed that Tiffany's abductors
> gave her access to a computer with a full newsfeed, and further that
> Tiffany was more interested in reading AFW than posting "HELP!"
> messages to japan.*, when he/she wrote :
>
> >Hi, I am writing you with the hopes that we can get a hold of some
> >people that can help us find Kelly Jay of Crowbar's daughter, Tiffanny
> >Fordham.
> >
> >Tiffanny disappeared on September 29th 1997 in the Ropponggi area of Tokyo
> >Japan. Kelly is extremely worried about her and nobody has heard a thing from
> >her.
> >
> >Any information that you feel would help would really be appreciated.
> >
> >Contact Information
> >
> >Email: tiff...@rogers.wave.ca - General information address
> >
> >Web Site: find-tiff.ml.org
>

> We have Tiffany in the basement.
>
> She's been a bad girl.
>
> When she's better we'll let her out.

Fun-NEE. I looked her up back when this was posted....Tiffany Amber Thiessen..now THAT's one easy to find chick.

Kelly...? The more famous Tiff's Kapowski? :)
Steve