Re: Atheist Apologia fails as certainly as the Atheist Staes themselves did! was Re: Jesus, was "Two 'literal translation' Bibles.."

fasgnadh

Jan 4, 2013, 7:32:43 PM1/4/13
On 5/01/2013 6:22 AM, Immortalist wrote:
> On 3/01/2013 11:18 AM, fasgnadh wrote:> On 18/12/2012 7:27 AM, "anything.-" wrote:
>>> Speaking of the millions killed by atheist regimes as public policy in
>>> the
>>> 20th century:
>>
>> That is simply historical fact.
>
> Historical facts are just the best theories

Wrong, facts are NOT theories, you illiterate cretin, stop wasting
our time with your idiocy.

> "Atheist regime" has not been defined nor established by you in any
> nation state.

Defined, by historians, not by me, in previous posts below,
in the article "State atheism is..." on which you were unable
to make any intelligent comment or criticism! B^]

Learn to read and stop wasting everyone's time!

The reality of State atheism is already acknowledged by atheists,
..try to CATCH UP, slow boy:

# From: raven1 <quotht...@nevermore.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: Re: Anyone seen Hysteria, Abu Baker Bashir
# and Kelsey Bjarnyard? B^D
# Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 21:15:11 -0500
#
#
# > raven1 wrote:
# >
# >> Even under officially atheistic regimes such as Stalin's,

>> The scientific method involves TESTING a theory.
>
> some but not all of the scientific method involves testing a
> theory.

Three strikes of inconprehensible idiocy and you're out.

"The chief characteristic which distinguishes the scientific
method from other methods of acquiring knowledge is that
scientists seek to let reality speak for itself, supporting
a theory when a theory's predictions are confirmed and
challenging a theory when its predictions prove false."

Scientific researchers propose hypotheses as explanations of
phenomena, and design experimental studies to TEST these
hypotheses via predictions which can be derived from them.
These steps must be repeatable,"

The scientific method involves TESTING a theory.

stop wasting everyone's time

>> EVERY atheist state in history was a catastrophic failure.
>
> We have not agreed to what an atheist nation state is.

Historians have, no one cares if clueless idiots like you
can't grasp basic concepts like 'scientific method' 'testing'
'atheist' and 'state'

stop wasting everyone's time, time for you to sign off and fuck off:

> delusional asshole.

Bye!

--

"At the dawn of the 20th Century approximately one half of the world's
population identified itself as either Muslim, Catholic, Protestant,

So, for those of you who enjoy beginning coffee shop
conversations with "The Death of God" .. it's time to change
the subject! It's time to talk about something else , because
it's not happening at all.

People are becoming more religious, not less religious,
and religion itself is also evolving"

- Dr Reza Aslan

http://www.abc.net.au/rn/bigideas/stories/2010/2929354.htm

---------

alt.atheism FAQ:

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl=en&dmode=source

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"We must combat religion"
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

�Down with religion and long live atheism;
the dissemination of atheist views is our chief task!�
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest

"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-family_1001874c.jpg

Immortalist

Jan 29, 2013, 12:59:23 PM1/29/13
On Jan 4, 4:32 pm, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> That is simply historical fact.
>
>  >
>  > Historical facts are just the best theories
>
> Wrong, facts are NOT theories, you illiterate cretin, stop wasting
> our time with your idiocy.

In science, a theory is an explanation. Evolution is a theory, just
like gravitation. Gravity is not a law of nature but an explanation of
observations. If you drop something, it's going to fall. That's an
observation: unsupported things fall. But you explain that observation
with the theory of gravity, which is that the mass of what whatever it
is you dropped, a pencil or a pen or something, is attracted by the
mass...it's really a theory of gravity? But remember, a theory is an
explanation.

-----------------------

The word "proof" is not all that useful in physics as it is in
mathematics. There is a tremendous body of observational and
experimental evidence in support of the big bang theory which implies
that there was a beginning.

-------------------------------

(strict law of physics)

But in science, a strict law of physics is an explanation. For
instance evolution is a theory, just like gravitation or other strict
laws of physics. Gravity is not a law of nature but an explanation of
observations. If you drop something, it's going to fall. That's an
observation: unsupported things fall. But you explain that observation
with the theory of gravity, which is that the mass of what whatever it
is you dropped, a pencil or a pen or something, is attracted by the
mass...it's really a theory of gravity? But remember, a theory is an
explanation. That there is a tremendous body of observational and
experimental evidence in support of strict laws of physics
observational and experimental evidence is probable and not certain.

-------------------------------

These researchers who you refer to and claim they make some sort of
"fact" really just were involved in the process of collecting
information from their own experiences, knowledgeable sources, and
data from exploratory experiments, then they test this over and over
again, other people tested it, but it doesn't magically become a fact
because so many people experiments with the idea of thermodynamics.
Facts are some basic language laymen who know little, or experts
trying to communicate with imbeciles who need such inaccurate
language.

>  > "Atheist regime" has not been defined nor established by you in any
>  > nation state.
>
> Defined, by historians, not by me, in previous posts below,
> in the article "State atheism is..."  on which you were unable
> to make any intelligent comment or criticism!  B^]

This historian disagrees with most historians then on the Theory of
Totalitarianism in political science.

A totalitarian regime is a government which controls every aspect of
the life of the people. People living under a totalitarian regime
generally also support it, sometimes almost cultishly, thanks to
extensive propaganda missions which are designed to promote a positive
view of the government. Citizens are also usually afraid to criticize
the government, so they may be outspoken supporters to avoid closer
scrutiny.

The concept of the totalitarian regime in political theory arose in
the 20th century, and although there are a few examples of such
governments which predate the 20th century, some of the most
distinctive examples, such as Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy, date to
the 1900s. Communist governments such as those of China and North
Korea are also sometimes accused of being totalitarian.

Many people note that there are some distinct similarities between
totalitarian governments and authoritarian governments. The main
feature which separates these two types of governments is that a
totalitarian regime encompasses the whole of society, while an
authoritarian government is focused solely on governance. While there
may be some overlap, in order to be considered totalitarian,
government and society must be closely intertwined, as for instance in
countries where there is only one political party, and everyone
belongs to it.

Several characteristics can be seen in all totalitarian regimes. The
first is strict government control of the media, with the media
typically being used as a propaganda organ. Cultural, political, and
artistic expression among the populace is also usually severely
curtailed, as is access to outside news sources. People who criticize
the government tend to disappear in a totalitarian regime, and their
family members may fall under close scrutiny.

These governments also cultivate a sense of deep devotion to the
State, with citizens being encouraged to regard the State as being
almost like a parent. People must file applications before changing
residences, taking new jobs, or getting married. They may also be
expected to serve the state in some capacity, ranging from the
military to a labor camp, and the government has control over access
to education, reproductive freedoms, health care, and a number of
other aspects of life which many people consider personal.

Many people feel that totalitarian regimes are a very poor form of
government, because they can be quite oppressive. However, they are
also highly efficient, thanks to the extreme level of control, and
this is one reason why such regimes are capable of mounting massive
economic and military attacks on their neighbors.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-totalitarian-regime.htm

"Atheist Regime" is some jargon used when describing the Theory of
God.

> Learn to read and stop wasting everyone's time!

Wrong.

> The reality of State atheism is already acknowledged by atheists,
> ..try to CATCH UP, slow boy:

Wrong.

> # From: raven1 <quoththera...@nevermore.com>
> # Newsgroups: alt.atheism
> # Subject: Re: Anyone seen Hysteria, Abu Baker Bashir
> # and Kelsey Bjarnyard? B^D
> # Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 21:15:11 -0500
> #
> ## > raven1 wrote:
>
> # >
> # >> Even under officially atheistic regimes such as Stalin's,
>
> >> The scientific method involves TESTING a theory.
>
>  > some but not all of the scientific method involves testing a
>  > theory.
>
> Three strikes of inconprehensible idiocy and you're out.

Wrong.

> "The chief characteristic which distinguishes the scientific
>   method  from other methods of acquiring knowledge is that
>   scientists seek to let reality speak for itself, supporting
>   a theory when a theory's predictions are confirmed and
>   challenging a theory when its predictions prove false."
>
>   Scientific researchers propose hypotheses as explanations of
>   phenomena, and design experimental studies to TEST these
>   hypotheses via predictions which can be derived from them.
>   These steps must be repeatable,"
>
> The scientific method involves TESTING a theory.
>
> stop wasting everyone's time

Tested or untested, a theory is still a theory, whats your point?

> >> EVERY atheist state in history was a catastrophic failure.
>
>  > We have not agreed to what an atheist nation state is.
>
> Historians have, no one cares if clueless idiots like you
> can't grasp basic concepts like 'scientific method' 'testing'
> 'atheist' and 'state'

Wrong most historians disagree with your position see Wiki paste
above.

> stop wasting everyone's time, time for you to sign off and fuck off:

Wrong.

>  > delusional asshole.
>
> Bye!

Wrong, I am not going anywhere.