Re: The Word 'Atheism' Has Been Re-defined by the New Atheists to include babies, cats and Dog Shit as ATHEISTS! B^D

fasgnadh

Feb 2, 2013, 7:41:19 AM2/2/13
On 1/02/2013 10:18 AM, Richo wrote:
> On Jan 30, 6:05 am, Calvin Ramsey <calvinlram...@live.com> wrote:
>
>> New Atheists err in claiming that atheism involves only not believing
>> that there is a God rather than believing that there is no God.

Yes it's clear they believe many other absurd things:

# From: "Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess"
<god...@fidemturbare.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.psychology
# Subject: Arguments refuted -- Re: The Word 'Atheism' Has Been
Re-defined by
# the New Atheists
# Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 12:22:58 -0800
#
# On Tue, 29 Jan 2013 14:05:04 -0500
# Calvin Ramsey <calvin...@live.com> wrote:
#
#> New Atheists err in claiming that atheism involves only not believing
#> that there is a God rather than believing that there is no God.
#
# Every newborn is a "new atheist,"

Atheists have been making this INANE claim for years, and the >99% of
'atheist INFANTS' who managed to GROW UP and REPUDIATE atheism have been
laughing at them for all that time! B^D

# >> Such a re-definition of the word �atheist� trivializes the claim of
# >> the presumption of atheism, for on this definition, atheism ceases to
# >> be a view. It is merely a psychological state which is shared by
# >> people who hold various views or no view at all. On this
# >> re-definition, even babies, who hold no opinion at all on the matter,
# >> count as atheists! In fact, our cat Muff counts as an atheist on
# >> this definition, since she has (to my knowledge) no belief in God.
# >
# > you are correct about your cat being born an atheist too

> If you could get all non believers in God to agree with your favorite
> definition of atheist.. what would this achieve?

That cats and Dog shit could agree with atheists that all atheists, be
they infant humans, animal, vegetable or inanimate objects, are
uniformly as DUMB as Dog Shit!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA

It's impossible to get ALL non-believers to agree with the
sill-infantile atheists and pussy atheists because the 96% of
non-believers who are NOT atheists (agnostics, secular humanists, etc)
are not dumb-as-dog-shit atheists and refuse to let less sentient
atheists FORCE atheism on them, as they so dishonestly attempt to do:

Atheists falsely claiming Neil degrassi Tyson is one of them
even after he explicitly told them he isn't an atheist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzSMC5rWvos

> (and I suspect that your cat probably hasn't abandoned atheism).

Because the cat, like other atheists, apparently doesn't develop
the intelligence of a human adult, and is thus UNABLE to think,make
logical choices and GROW UP! B^]

> I am godless

And like your fellow atheists, feline or fecal, CLUELESS!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA

I initiated the ridicule and mockery of these Dog Shite atheist Jokes
way back in 2009! B^D

Atheists, even the ones that aren't cats, or babies,
are INFANTILE PUSSIES; B^D

# Subject: Atheists such a desperately TINY minority, they claim
# Babies, Monkeys, Cows, Rocks and Trees are Atheists! BWAAHAAHAHA!
#
# Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 23:53:12 +1100
# ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
# From: fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au>
# Newsgroups: talk.atheism,alt.atheism,aus.religion,alt.religion,
# alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,uk.politics.misc,
# aus.politics,alt.religion.christians
#
# mark is ashamed of his atheist views, so he turns archiving off:
# > "bob young" <alasp...@netvigator.com> wrote:
# >>Pink Freud tap danced:
# >>>Bob Young Wrote
# >>>>Pink Freud gibbered"
# >>>>>Duke wrote
# >>>>>>Pink Freud blathered:
# >>>>>>
# >>>>>>> All newborn babies are atheists, dolt.
#
# Incredible, Atheists know they are such a tiny, ignored,
# irrelevant and ineffectual minority that they have to claim
# BABIES as members, to boost their numbers!
#
# What next.. you will claim other primates? ..the rocks and trees????
#
# BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAA
#
# Face it, that would TRIPLE the average IQ of Atheism!!!!!!!
#
# BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAA
#
# >>> the answer to the question "Do newborn children believe
# >>> in god(s)?" is "No".
#
# "Do Monkeys and Cows believe in god(s)?" NO
#
# "Do Rocks and Trees believe in god(s)?" NO
#
# "Do LUMPS OF SHIT believe in god(s)?" NO
#
# > Therefore, they are atheists.
#
# Brilliant Logic!
#
# >> The question you propose asking them is impossible, they cannot
# >> talk let alone underestand what is meant by a god.
#
# if the Atheists want to claim lumps of shit
# meet all the intellectual requirements to be considered Atheists,
# we should respect their honest assessment of what it takes to be one!
#
# > Bob, dook will be laughing behind our backs as we
# > discuss minutae and pedantics giving an impression of dischord...
#
# BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHHAA
#
# People ARE laughing at you desperate cretins! B^D
#
# You are such a tiny, irrelevant, ineffectual minority that
# you are trying to claim BABIES as atheists to boost your numbers!
#
#
# > To concede this pedantic point is dangerous, in my view.
#
# Yes, never let reality or reason get in the Way of Party Membership,
# Comrade!
#
# draft all the infants, mindless vegetables, other primates,
# bovines, and fossils and turds because lets face it.. they would
# be the BEST you have! B^D

B^D

It's HILARIOUS watching atheists demonstrate they are dumber than dog
shit!

> Mark.
> --
> Mark Richardson mDOTrichardson61ATgmailDOTcom
>
> Member of S.M.A.S.H.

(Simpleminded Moronic Atheists Sans Humour)

--

"At the dawn of the 20th Century approximately one half of the world's
population identified itself as either Muslim, Catholic, Protestant,

So, for those of you who enjoy beginning coffee shop
conversations with "The Death of God" .. it's time to change
the subject! It's time to talk about something else , because
it's not happening at all.

People are becoming more religious, not less religious,
and religion itself is also evolving"

- Dr Reza Aslan

http://www.abc.net.au/rn/bigideas/stories/2010/2929354.htm

---------

alt.atheism FAQ:

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl=en&dmode=source

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"We must combat religion"
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

�Down with religion and long live atheism;
the dissemination of atheist views is our chief task!�
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest

"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-family_1001874c.jpg