Re: : Why do atheists believe weird, even CONTRADICTORY things? eg "atheism counts as a religion" "these Gods came into being" - Dawkins

fasgnadh

Mar 2, 2013, 6:50:15 PM3/2/13
On 17/02/2013 4:51 PM, Olrik wrote:

> [...]
>> #
>> # Oh look!
>> #
>> # It's fasgnadh, a.a.'s very own islamist!
>>

>> # From: Olrik <olri...@yahoo.com>
>> # Newsgroups:
>> alt.atheism,alt.agnosticism,alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.islam,alt.religion
>>
>> # Subject: Re: Communist states - the Historical Reality
>> # Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 01:12:48 -0400
>> #
>> # fasgnadh is still an atheist, and the poor thing still refuses to
>> admit it.
>>

>> # Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,alt.agnosticism,alt.usenet.kooks
>> # Subject: Re: Atheist liars Syd Moron, China Glue and Olrik the
>> # Unworthy unable to show proof of a lie -
>> # demonstrates their absence of honesty... again! B^D
>> # Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:27:26 -0700 (PDT)
>>
>> #
>> # On 31 Mrz., 22:54, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>> # > Olrik joins the atheist liar tag team B^D :
>> #
>> # Fagsnag
>> #
>> # he's a closet theist.
>>

>> # From: Olrik <olri...@yahoo.com>
>> # Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 16:28:41 -0400
>> #
>> # fasgnadh,why don't you once and for all admit that you're an atheist ?
>>
>> Because, unlike you I'm not a congenital liar, B^]
>>
>> and besides, people are paying me to goad you into yet another
>> of your endless cycles of stupidity! B^D
>>
>> And because you are my little bitch, I'm MAKING A FORTUNE: B^D
>>

>> # From: Olrik <olri...@yahoo.com>
>> # Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion,alt.religion.christian
>> # Subject: Re: Olrik demonstrates that fasgnadh is an atheist...
>> # Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 23:56:07 -0500
>> #
>> # By asking fasgnadh:
>> #
>> # �fasgnadh�, do you believe in God?
>> #
>> # Let's see how it goes.
>> #
>> # <snip relentless assault on bandwidth>
>>
>> One atheist tried to warn Olrik the Unworthy
>> that he was making a fool of himself, but he's too
>> foolish to listen:
>>
>> # From: raven1 <quoththera...@nevermore.com>
>> # Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,alt.religion,
>> # alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,
>> # uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,alt.politics.communism
>> # Subject: Re: The Decline of alt atheism - and time to say farewell to
>> the most trivial and useless branch of Nihilism! B^D
>> # Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 16:26:06 -0400
>> #
>> # > Dear old "fasgnadh" asserts his deity exists, but can't prove it.
>> #
>> # Fasgnadh has never asserted that a deity exists, and recently admitted
>> # to being agnostic. He's not here to push a deity, he's here to push
>> # peoples buttons.
>>
>> Olriks button requires hardly any effort: ;-)

Jung was right about confused atheists:

"Among all my patients in the second half of life, that is, over
thirty-five, there has not been one whose problem in the last
resort was not that of finding a religious outlook on life.
It is safe to say that every one of them fell ill because
he had lost that which the living religions of every age
have given their followers, and none of them has really
been healed who did not regain his religious outlook."

-Carl G. Jung Modern Man in Search of a Soul

# From: Steve Knight <skni...@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: A.A. BAAWA - FAQ
# Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:46:34 -0700
#
# We're here to talk about our own personal issues as atheists

Olrik, steve knight has accepted the atheist's need for therapy,
what did your therapist tell you

> You'll lead a more peaceful life when you finally
> admit being an atheist.

Can you face the full horror of that? do you even know what one is?
B^D