Re: alt-atheism.org - rebuilding the atheist dinosaur from DNA extracted from it's DUNG! B^D

fasgnadh

Mar 6, 2013, 7:33:03 AM3/6/13
On 22/02/2013 2:11 AM, sbalneav wrote:
> hypatiab7 <hypa...@comcast.net> wrote:
>> On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 1:42:42 PM UTC-5, sbalneav wrote:
>>> This domain became free. Interested parties can read my post in a.a.m for
>>>
>>> more details.
>>>
>> I'm not very computer knowledgeable but I'd be glad to do what I can. If there's space, I'd like to move my website there and update it. But, how?
>
> Well, for right now, all that's been gotten is the *name*. We don't actually
> have a website yet.

In that case tell Hysteria to start transferring her atheist material
now, it will go from 'being ignored' to 'being in oblivion', which will
have the same effect as now, but won't involve any costs.. B^D

I love the away you atheists make up ENDLESS self-referencing websites
and spend all your time cross-linking to one another when, theoretically
all you have to say about atheism is ONE IDEA, a non-belief in
something!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAA

Websites, NG's Blogs, all endlessly prattling on about NOTHING,
or, the REAL AGENDA, anti-theist propaganda:

> Certainly, I'd love to see the content from your old site dragged out of
> storage.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

It's like watching a dog eat it's own shit!

Amusing at first, but then you have to turn away in disgust.

> It's a PITA having to point people at the charter that's been
> relegated to the internet archive

BWAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAA

NO, it's a SYMBOL of the complete IRRELEVANCE of the content and
the TOTAL DISINTEREST in it by the rest of the world.

Atheists are so IRRELEVANT, So USELESS to everyone else that
the most effective use of their lives is to DRAG THEIR OLD,
REDUNDANT (Life has moved on ;-) charter which is 'relegated
to the internet archive' along with the tamagotchi, the fax machine
and flaired pants!

You guys are as ARCHAIC as your charter!

> Fidem's got an excellent website of her own (plug):

All the more reaon to have ANOTHER ONE, and then you can
LINK to each others identical redundant 'CONTENT'(sic)
which no one but atheists reads anyway!

The Interweb has made cults like yours feel self-important,
deluded that because you ahve website, you have readers. B^D

> http://www.atheistfrontier.com/

The website that claims their are atheistic values, (thus negating
the claim that atheism is only a non-belief ;-) and then names
a Cleric, the Reverend MLK as a Christian example of 'the values'
atheists are trying to hijack!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

> Where she's archiving posts.

Why do something useful when you can make a third rate
attempt at copying what the Google archive already does, eh, you
LOONIE LUDDITES!?!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAA

> I certainly don't want to duplicate effort, but

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA

That's Priceless!

> what I see (potentially) this site for is not so much a general site about
> atheism, but more a site SPECIFICALLY about the usenet group:

So you want to post to the USENET group, then archive a COPY OF THE
GOOGLE ARCHIVE ON ONE WEBSITE, and have another website that will do
something both the USENET group and the two archive sites do..
'be specifically about the USENET group'

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA

That's what the USENET GROUP DOES!!! B^D

Look, we all know what the atheists intend, what
they ALWAYS do, use it to SLAG everyone they don't like! B^D

They know they get their arses kicked in any FREE OPEN forum,
so they want ANOTHER SHELTERED WORKSHOP, like alt.atheism.murderated
where they can lie slander and abuse, without anyone being able to reply!

Poor dumb fucks, they don't realise that the same thing will happen,
atheists will getr bored because it's the SAME OLD SHIT, a few atheist
psychopaths will spend their lives taking a vote on which theist shits
them the most, and the rest of the world will IGNORE THEM till it ends
up neglected and BACK IN THE ARCHIVE where they are currently dragging
it from after years of neglect due to disinterest!

i want you all to give them MAXIMUM encouragement, a new website
will have them intellectually challenged for years and keep them off
the streets. ;=)

> containing info on the charter,

You can find that now, but who bothers looking?

> post of the month,

Oh I can't wait! I was here when I drove Nemo from
his corrupt management of it last time!

> info on regulars should they choose to
> supply it, etc.

STD's, availability for prostitution, mental history,
criminal records.

BUT WHERE'S THE SHIT FILE???? we all know you want to
reproduce an atheist version of Net Kooks where you can
do the only thing that really keeps you pumped... SLAG THE THEISTS!

Ah.. HERE IT IS:

# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 21:46:49 -0800 (PST)
# Subject: Re: alt-atheism.org
# From: hypatiab7 <hypa...@comcast.net>
#
# On Sunday, February 24, 2013 8:48:29 PM UTC-5, Smiler wrote:
# > On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 21:42:32 -0800, hypatiab7 wrote:
# >> On Saturday, February 23, 2013 8:56:43 PM UTC-5, Smiler wrote:
# >>> On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 19:29:04 -0800, hypatiab7 wrote:
# >>>> On Friday, February 22, 2013 9:17:00 PM UTC-5, Smiler wrote:
# >>>>> On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 22:35:05 -0800, hypatiab7 wrote:
# >
# > >> <snip>
#
# >>> > Don't trust anyone
# >>> > This may sound paranoid, but
# >> Unfortunately, we wouldn't know who to guard against,

Warlord Fluffy OR Virgil? Olrik or Hysteria?

ALL OF THEM? 8^o B^D

# >> The sad thing is that we have to.
#
# Maybe I or someone else could set up a trolls page
# with all the nyms and socks we have for them.

Perhaps you should STALK THEM for daring to question atheism?

# Maybe someone with computer knowledge could check out the nyms and
# socks
#
# > Yep.
# >
# > Smiler,
# >
# > The godless one. a.a.# 2279

fasgnadh

Mar 6, 2013, 7:48:56 AM3/6/13
atheists will get bored because it's the SAME OLD SHIT, a few atheist
Catholics gave up witch hunts centuries ago, atheists still plot them;

# From: Smiler <Youm...@JoeKing.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 01:28:59 +0000
#
# On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 21:46:49 -0800, hypatiab7 wrote:
#
# <snip>
#
# >
# > I or someone else could set up a trolls page
# > with all the nyms and socks we have for them.
# > someone with computer knowledge could check out the nyms and socks
#
# ISTR there being a 'kooks' page on the old website,
# with the nym of the offending person and a description
# of their 'kookery'. Much out of date now, of course.
# Another use for such a page would be to revive the
# 'mass plonk' we had for people like puke.
# It did make him disappear for a while, until he
# thought that people may have forgotten and he started
# posting his crap again.

Atheists are afraid of genuine debate, they prefer
to slink off and huddle together, furiously agreeing
that anyone who disagrees with them is a kook.

The atheists Raison d'être is anti-theism - they put a lot of effort,
not into rational debate, but slagging and stalking their opponents
in a vain effort to SILENCE THEM! 8^o

fasgnadh

Mar 9, 2013, 7:16:47 PM3/9/13
On 7/03/2013 12:16 AM, felix_unger wrote:
> On 06-March-2013 11:33 PM, fasgnadh wrote:
>
> (luv your posts! :)

>>> Well, for right now, all that's been gotten is the *name*. We don't
>>> actually
>>> have a website yet.
>>

>> In that case tell Hysteria to start transferring her atheist material
>> now, it will go from 'being ignored' to 'being in oblivion', which
>> will have the same effect as now, but won't involve any costs.. B^D
>>
>> I love the away you atheists make up ENDLESS self-referencing websites
>> and spend all your time cross-linking to one another when,
>> theoretically all you have to say about atheism is ONE IDEA, a
>> non-belief in something!
>>
>> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAA
>>
>> Websites, NG's Blogs, all endlessly prattling on about NOTHING,
>> or, the REAL AGENDA, anti-theist propaganda:
>
> can't recall ever encountering an atheist who wasn't anti-theist. it
> takes quite a bit of effort to get them to avoid insulting you, and
> often in a very vile manner. it's a bit like shoot first and ask
> questions later. they automatically start taking pot-shots at anyone who
> doesn't accept what they say about themselves.

I arrived in alt.atheism and simple asked a couple of questions about
atheism, and the response was IMMEDIATE, HATE-FILLED, ABUSE AND SLANDER.

The questions were subsequently answered, but no atheist could explain
WHY and none of them seemed able to understand the implications:

"Why are there no great and enduring atheist civilisations, or even
a single decent democracy?"

# From: raven1 <quotht...@nevermore.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: Re: Anyone seen Hysteria, Abu Baker Bashir and Kelsey
Bjarnyard? B^D
# Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 21:15:11 -0500
#
# There has never been a "Great, Enduring Atheist Civilization"

Ravin admits the evidence shows the MASSIVE failure of atheism to
contribute to civilisation building, done by the great world religions,
but he cannot explain WHY the successful civilisations are those who
claim to be guided by God, and the catastrophic failures are atheist!

Nor does he understand the implications of these facts, that atheism is
a historically discredited hypothesis.

"Why has every atheist state in history been a totalitarian tyranny?"

# From: raven1 <quotht...@nevermore.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: Re: Anyone seen Hysteria, Abu Baker Bashir
# and Kelsey Bjarnyard? B^D
# Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 21:15:11 -0500
#
#
# > raven1 wrote:
# >
# >> Even under officially atheistic regimes such as Stalin's,

>>> Certainly, I'd love to see the content from your old site dragged out of
>>> storage.
>>
>> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>> It's like watching a dog eat it's own shit!
>>
>> Amusing at first, but then you have to turn away in disgust.
>
> LOL!

I throw in some scatological humour **AFTER** LAYING OUT THE SOUND
RATIONAL ARGUMENT and PROOF, because atheists are more likely to
respond to what they understand, and that is usually ALL they
understand. ;-)

It acts like a readership poll. B^D

>>> It's a PITA having to point people at the charter that's been
>>> relegated to the internet archive
>>
>> BWAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAA
>>
>> NO, it's a SYMBOL of the complete IRRELEVANCE of the content and
>> the TOTAL DISINTEREST in it by the rest of the world.
>>
>> Atheists are so IRRELEVANT, So USELESS to everyone else that
>> the most effective use of their lives is to DRAG THEIR OLD,
>> REDUNDANT (Life has moved on ;-) charter which is 'relegated
>> to the internet archive' along with the tamagotchi, the fax machine
>> and flaired pants!
>>
>> You guys are as ARCHAIC as your charter!
>>

>>> Fidem's got an excellent website of her own (plug):
>
> really?? http://www.fidemturbare.com/

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHHAAA

Another atheist in a hermetically sealed, pointless LOOP! B^D

This is apparently her other mad fantasy: http://www.atheistfrontier.com/

If you want a laugh, read about 'atheistic values' (not to
be confused with atheist values, for reasons the atheists
can no more explain than Dawkins can explain how his Gods
'evolved' ;-)

Atheists have blown their 'small target' propaganda lie that
'atheism is MERELY a non belief in something' by claiming
they have values, and then quoting REVEREND MARTIN LUTHER KING
as the EXEMPLAY OF THESE "ATHEISTIC" VALUES!

"The following people, most of whom happen to be atheists,
have exercised atheistic values to contribute in a
meaningful way to world progress.

Martin Luther King Jr."

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAA

Hilarious nonsense!

Since i started mocking their use of the famous THEIST as the best
example of 'atheistic values' they could find, the website has been
modified to link from 'atheistic values' to a webpage which lists
HUMAN VALUES, none of which ever existed in ANY ATHEIST STATE IN HISTORY.

They are accomplished FRAUDS AND LIARS, and still rely on the
traditional atheist state values:

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin
So, the atheists propose to revive an old defunct website, for old
defunct atheism, with the same old purpose:

ANTI-THEIST AD HOM, SLANDER AND CYBERSTALKING! B^p

They can't answer rational critiques of atheism, so they
will kill file you and put you on the atheist sHIT LIST!

{then I waited to see the atheist responses and
they PROVED ME RIGHT:

# From: raven1 <quotht...@nevermore.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,alt.agnosticism,alt.religion,
# alt.religion.christian
# Subject: Re: alt-atheism.org - rebuilding the atheist
# felix_unger <m...@nothere.com> wrote:
#
# >On 06-March-2013 11:33 PM, fasgnadh wrote:
# >
#>(luv your posts! :)
#
# Color me surprised

Ravin1 is jealous you can tell because he SNIPPED the facts,
petulently stamped his widdle hoof and simpered his abuse:

# frothing, hateful lunatic like Failednuts.

Thanks Ravin1, but tell your frothing hate-filled athiest bum-boys
that the feeling is NOT mutual!

Atheists: WEAK AS PISS! B^D

ALL they can post is pointless AD HOM, SLANDER, and ABUSE, and even then
they get their arse kicked.. which causes them even more BRAIN DAMAGE;

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Head-Up_Ass.png

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAA

fasgnadh

Mar 9, 2013, 8:09:28 PM3/9/13
raven1 snipped, lied and slandered:
> On Thu, 07 Mar 2013 10:55:24 +1100, felix_unger <m...@nothere.com>
> wrote:
>
>> raven1 SNIPPED THE SUBSTANCE, and left only hate-filled AD HOM:

<unsnip the gutless hate-filled atheist stooge's cowardly action>

ANOTHER atheist anti-theist sHIT-LIST? B^p

And what do we see as the atheist response to my well argued critique
of their STALKING, AD HOM and ABUSE.. Ravin 1 Snips, abuses and runs...
all CLASSIC atheist propaganda techniques;

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

<end unsnip>

Because, unlike atheism, I have a positive outcome.

>>> Color me surprisedthat you'd go for a

well argued critique of atheist plans for ANOTHER atheist ad hom,
anti-theist sHIT-LIST!

No one else surprised, your response is TYPICAL of atheists,
snip the facts and argument, slander the messenger with ad hom
and abuse and run from the SUBSTANCE;

>>> frothing, hateful lunatic like Failednuts.

Well, Mr frothing hateful lunatic, whose nuts are you licking now?
Olrik's? nah, he has none, Bukakke bit them off!

>> I only read the occasional post, but it seems his arguments are not
>> being addressed. and just because they're expressed colourfully for
>> effect, does not invalidate them. do you agree that 'the proof of the
>> pudding is in the eating' ; 'by their fruits shall you know them'. and
>> such like., ie. we can judge by effect., and if so what about the claim
>> that no atheist state has ever been successful; all have been failed
>> murderous and genocidal dictatorships, while religious states have
>> produced enduring civilizations? and what does that say about atheism?

Ravin one cannot answer any of the SUBSTANTIVE ISSUES RAISED, that is
why he snipped the ENTIRE original post, and like all the other gutless
atheist liars and hypocrites, he will NEVER address any of them.!

This thread is PROOF. Atheists don't do proof, just slander..

To fill up space Ravin1 invents a straw man then knocks his pathetic
creation over. Beats chest and thinks he's fooled some people,
when any fool can make a fool of an atheist STRAWMAN, including the
atheist himself:

> If all atheists were Marxist-Leninists,

Note; this has nothing to do with what Ravin1 snipped.
It's HIS strawman. where is his verbatim quote of ME
saying that? He's a liar.

Are you still weeping and gnashing your teeth since I humiliated
you into admitting that atheist states EXIST and terrorised tortured
and killed over 80,000,000 people:

# From: raven1 <quotht...@nevermore.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# and Kelsey Bjarnyard? B^D
# Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 21:15:11 -0500
#
#
# > raven1 wrote:
# >
# >> officially atheistic regimes such as Stalin's,

Ask Ravin1 why HE thinks "all atheists were Marxist-Leninists" B^]

> and no religious state had ever been a repressive hellhole,

Note; this has nothing to do with what Ravin1 snipped. It's HIS
strawman. Some religious states, and ALL (100%) ot atheist states
have been shitholes. He (deliberately) misses the point, as usual:

Religious societies ALSO created the modern free open progressive
secular states, no atheist state has ever been a democracy, they are
ALL repressive hellholes. atheism correlates with tyranny, religion
with civilisation, I have ravin1 on record acknowledging the truth:

"There has never been a "Great, Enduring Atheist Civilization" - Ravin1

" officially atheistic regimes such as Stalin's" - Ravin1

Why does this DISHONEST atheist fucktard pretend to be unable to
grasp the truth no matter HOW OFTEN HE IS TOLD IT?

*Deliberate* dishonesty is the only explanation.

As Ravin1's ENTIRE argument is spurious nonsense, he fails utterly,
except to display ATHEISTIC VALUES of IRRATIONALITY, IDIOCY, DISHONESTY,
and HATE-FILLED ANIMUS.

Q.E.D.

> he might have a point.

Your concession is noted.

Go now, and try and be less of a lying atheist fuckwit in future! B^]

What you have MORE LIES to try and distract from the subject?

> he deliberately misrepresents his case:

No, that's what YOU attempt to do, lets flay your lying hide properly
you weak atheist shitpig;

> one of the quotes from Lenin he likes to repeat

There were no quotes from Lenin at all in the post you snipped in this
thread, so who is MISREPRESENTING MY CASE, YOU LYING ATHEIST FUCKTARD!?

B^]

it really doesn't take much effort to demolish an atheists lies.

> is from a speech where Lenin immediately went on to *criticize*
> the position Flatnads attributes to him.

I have added two of my usual Lenin quotes to THIS post, (see above)

the third one I continue to use is:

"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin

Show me which one of these you claim NOT to be verbatim
Lenin quotes I continue to use.

> This was pointed out to him, yet he continued to dishonestly
> repeat it out of context as support for his thesis.

Where is your proof, use any recent Lenin quotes by me and make your case.

> raven1

As you are an atheist, here is an example of proof, so you
know what I'm talking about:

# From: raven1 <quotht...@nevermore.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
Bjarnyard? B^D
# Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 21:15:11 -0500
#
# There has never been a "Great, Enduring Atheist Civilization"

> BAAWA Knight

Brutal Atheist Animals Without Agape !!!!!!!!?!

BAAWA is a violent hate filled atheist terrorist anti-theist cult
committed to murder and genocice of men women and children who disagree
with them as their Warlord(sic, VERY sick) explains:

# From: Steve Knight <skni...@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: A.A. BAAWA - FAQ
# Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:46:34 -0700
#
# We kill theists and shit down their throats
#
# Warlord Steve
# BAAWA

Not satisfied with murder, Steve favours GENOCIDE of every
Muslim man woman and child, just for believing in something
the Atheist thugs want to prohibit again, freedom of thought and belief;

# From: Steve Knight <skni...@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion.islam
# Subject: Re: Islam: the perfect religion and way of life for all
# Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 18:58:18 -0800
#
# On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 21:22:32 +0200, "Katrina"
# <blondes_g...@yahoo.com> wrote:
#
# >Islam: the perfect religion and way of life for all
#
# It is the most foul, disgusting filth on Earth.
# The sooner we nuke you fuckers, the better.
#
# Warlord Steve
# BAAWA

Ask Ravin1 why he is a violent hate filled Islamophobic sociopath
who wants to kill 1,600,000 men women and children.

fasgnadh

Mar 10, 2013, 11:33:37 AM3/10/13
On 10/03/2013 2:53 PM, Christopher A. Lee wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Mar 2013 03:51:40 +0000 (UTC), sbalneav
> <sbal...@alt-atheism.org> wrote:
>

>>> WHY ARE YOU ATHEIST SHITPIGS SUCH PROPAGANDA TOOLS FOR ATHEIST TYRANNY!?

Apparently atheists conceded the argument because they are too busy
wanking one another;

>> give yourself a stroke.
>
> One can only hope.

talk about a pair of desperate sluts! B^D

sbalneav

Mar 10, 2013, 12:06:00 PM3/10/13
In alt.atheism fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 10/03/2013 2:53 PM, Christopher A. Lee wrote:

> Apparently atheists conceded the argument because they are too busy
> wanking one another;

What is it with you trolls that it always comes back to sex? Your Freudian
slip is showing.

--
(` |) | No furniture so charming as books.
_) |) | -- Sydney Smith

felix_unger

Mar 11, 2013, 1:06:49 AM3/11/13
my experience also
yes, and they are a humourless lot

> It acts like a readership poll. B^D

>>> BWAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAA
>>>
>>> NO, it's a SYMBOL of the complete IRRELEVANCE of the content and
>>> the TOTAL DISINTEREST in it by the rest of the world.
>>>
>>> Atheists are so IRRELEVANT, So USELESS to everyone else that
>>> the most effective use of their lives is to DRAG THEIR OLD,
>>> REDUNDANT (Life has moved on ;-) charter which is 'relegated
>>> to the internet archive' along with the tamagotchi, the fax machine
>>> and flaired pants!
>>>
>>> You guys are as ARCHAIC as your charter!

>> really?? http://www.fidemturbare.com/
>
> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHHAAA
>
> Another atheist in a hermetically sealed, pointless LOOP! B^D
>
> This is apparently her other mad fantasy: http://www.atheistfrontier.com/

No. it's not hers, but she contributes to it
--
rgds,

Pete
-------
"Zoroastrian/Hindu/Judeo/Christian/Islamic civilisation has now evolved
something the atheist regimes never could have produced, FREE, open,
progressive, scientifically advanced, rights-based secular democracies,
created in Majority RELIGIOUS societies!" - fasgnadh

fasgnadh

Mar 12, 2013, 5:10:46 AM3/12/13
On 11/03/2013 3:06 AM, sbalneav wrote:
> On 11/03/2013 2:33 AM, fasgnadh wrote:
>> On 10/03/2013 2:53 PM, Christopher A. Lee wrote:

>> Apparently atheists conceded the argument because they are too busy
>> wanking one another;

> What is it with you trolls that it always comes back to sex?

He's just a slut. B^]

Well, he snipped all the SUBSTANTIVE CONTENT, as atheists typically do,
what is sad is the degree of atheist perversion:

With Chris Lee it's disturbingly violent and depraved fantasies:

# From: "John Fraser" <jfr...@ns.sympatico.ca>
# Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.pentecostal,alt.atheism
# Subject: Merry Christmas
# Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 10:21:03 -0400
#
# Hello Folks;
#
# I'd like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas
# and a safe holiday season. Phil 4:8.
#
# Cheers,
# John

# From: Christopher A. Lee <ca...@optonline.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.pentecostal,alt.atheism
# Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
# Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 16:24:01 -0500
#
# "go fuck yourself with your crucifix in a drill chuck'.

> Your Freudian slip is showing.

He's just a typical atheist pervert, Scott,
your Whorelord is WAY BENT:

If you Google the word "Mother" for Steve Knight, this is what you
find Steve has to say about her;

# took his rubber cock out of his mouth, shoved it
# up his mother's ass and ...
#
# - From: Steve Knight <sknigh...@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion,alt.religion.christian,
# alt.agnosticism
# Subject: Re: Better place to debate theists?
# Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 18:06:52 -0700

His sick fantasies include violent murder and desecration
of the bodies of his enemies, men, women and children:

# From: Steve Knight <skni...@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:46:34 -0700
#
# We kill theists and shit down their throats
#
# Warlord Steve
# BAAWA

This Atheist LEADER, who they all pay homage to, even sick females
like Trance Stupor who share his perversions, uses imagery full
of the violent misogyny he expresses in the posts above:

# From: Steve Knight <sknigh...@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: Re: a.a.(atheist.angst.)
# OT(Ordinary and Tiresome) - not-a-Joke
# Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 23:37:21 -0700
#
# Your Dad wanted to watch me fuck your Mom in the
# ass and offered me a kilo of crack to do it.
# I told him she was so fucking fat and oily and smelled
# like two day old urine that I'd need at least five kilos
# and a gallon of Jack.
#
# The only thing keeping me interested is putting a bag
# over your sister's head and fucking her mouth.
# I love that cooing sound when she swallows my sperm.
#
# Warlord Steve
# BAAWA

As he admits, (rather unnecessarily ;-) atheists have serious mental
issues and they come to Usenet to share their personal problems:

# From: Steve Knight <skni...@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:46:34 -0700
#
# We're here to talk about our own personal issues as atheists

Jung was right:

"Among all my patients in the second half of life, that is, over
thirty-five, there has not been one whose problem in the last
resort was not that of finding a religious outlook on life.
It is safe to say that every one of them fell ill because
he had lost that which the living religions of every age
have given their followers, and none of them has really
been healed who did not regain his religious outlook."

-Carl G. Jung Modern Man in Search of a Soul

They cannot RECOGNISE Love, because they think it means
perverted SEX!!!!!!

Talking to an atheist about Love is like speaking to the BLIND
about the colours of a sunset.

The snip it all and make ANIMAL noises.. they are captives
of their Lower Self.

linuxgal

Mar 12, 2013, 8:07:41 AM3/12/13
fasgnadh wrote:
> Talking to an atheist about Love is like speaking to the BLIND
> about the colours of a sunset.

Yeah, we've seen the love of theists, with Pat Robertson calling for
Hugo Chavez to be whacked.

--
Halftime at Circvs Maximvs, and the Lions lead the Christians 326-0