Mawaru Penguindrum!

Lucas Thomas

Jul 10, 2011, 10:10:23 PM7/10/11
Anyone seen the first episode yet? New Ikuhara anime. Pretty dark so
far -- I'm a fan.

- wonky

E. Liddell

Jul 11, 2011, 7:07:50 AM7/11/11
On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 19:10:23 -0700, Lucas Thomas wrote:

> Anyone seen the first episode yet? New Ikuhara anime. Pretty dark so
> far -- I'm a fan.

I've got the first episode, but haven't watched it yet. Maybe today.

E. Liddell

Jul 13, 2011, 8:54:10 AM7/13/11
On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 19:10:23 -0700, Lucas Thomas wrote:

> Anyone seen the first episode yet? New Ikuhara anime. Pretty dark so
> far -- I'm a fan.

Now that I have had the chance to watch the first ep, I have to say that
this has the potential to be brilliant--if Ikuhara et al. can keep it up.
Fascinatingly warped and doesn't pull its punches. (It doesn't hurt that
I'm a sucker for penguins, either. ;)

Wombat-socho

Jul 14, 2011, 6:17:44 AM7/14/11
On Jul 13, 8:54 am, "E. Liddell" <elidd...@no.patience.for.spam>
wrote:

Is it available online?

E. Liddell

Jul 15, 2011, 8:39:43 AM7/15/11

If you're talking about streaming, I have no idea.

If you're okay with downloads, I think [gg] and [Nutbladder] are subbing
it, so it should be available in that form from all the usual suspects
(Usenet binaries groups/download sites/torrents).