Anybody still here?

Renee McNeely

Dec 17, 2023, 4:23:00 PM12/17/23
Title. I know that Usenet is seldom used anymore, outside of binaries
and spam, but hopefully there are still some Utena fans out there?

E. Liddell

Dec 17, 2023, 9:36:34 PM12/17/23
On Sun, 17 Dec 2023 16:22:59 -0500, Renee McNeely wrote:

> Title. I know that Usenet is seldom used anymore, outside of binaries
> and spam, but hopefully there are still some Utena fans out there?

Most of the population here left a long time ago. I stayed subscribed
to the group mostly for the sake of nostalgia, and yours is the first
legitimate post I've seen in a good ten years.

E. Liddell