Re: [FLUFF] Add, remove or change one 'gimmick'.

Neon Vincent

Feb 4, 2011, 12:39:06 AM2/4/11
sanjian <mun...@vt.edu> wrote in
news:jtSdnelQQ_vpxdbQ...@posted.internetamerica:

> On 2/3/2011 5:37 PM, Warewolf wrote:
>> As you can guess, the rules for this game are simple - take your
>> favorite anime series and add, remove or change one aspect of it.
>>
>> For example, you could have certain sailor senshi become a different
>> mythical creature (ie centauresses, mermaids, archdemons) in each
>> episode, remove the mystical aspects from Naruto (turning it into
>> Ninja Scroll?) or add a 'giant robot' theme to Azumanga Daioh.
>>
>> (That last one could set the series on Cyberton, but still...) ^_^
>>
>> And if these rules inspire crossovers or amalgamations (ie a
>> Batman/Rockman combination), feel free to list them as well.
>>
>> It's all in good fun, ladies and gentlemen. ^_^
>
> The solution, in my mind, is simple. Need's more yuri. Works from
> everything from Aria to Meitantei Conan, to Strawberry Panic.

But would it work for Revolutionary Girl Utena?
--
Neon Vincent
Ethan Hammond: "Why is there no Sailor Earth?"

sanjian

Feb 4, 2011, 7:29:55 AM2/4/11
On 2/4/2011 12:39 AM, Neon Vincent wrote:
> sanjian<mun...@vt.edu> wrote in
>
>> On 2/3/2011 5:37 PM, Warewolf wrote:
>>> As you can guess, the rules for this game are simple - take your
>>> favorite anime series and add, remove or change one aspect of it.
>>>
>>> For example, you could have certain sailor senshi become a different
>>> mythical creature (ie centauresses, mermaids, archdemons) in each
>>> episode, remove the mystical aspects from Naruto (turning it into
>>> Ninja Scroll?) or add a 'giant robot' theme to Azumanga Daioh.
>>>
>>> (That last one could set the series on Cyberton, but still...) ^_^
>>>
>>> And if these rules inspire crossovers or amalgamations (ie a
>>> Batman/Rockman combination), feel free to list them as well.
>>>
>>> It's all in good fun, ladies and gentlemen. ^_^
>>
>> The solution, in my mind, is simple. Need's more yuri. Works from
>> everything from Aria to Meitantei Conan, to Strawberry Panic.
>
> But would it work for Revolutionary Girl Utena?

Very yes. Needs more JurixUtena.

And JurixAnthy.

And JurixWakaba...

Neon Vincent

Feb 4, 2011, 7:33:09 PM2/4/11
sanjian <mun...@vt.edu> wrote in

You forgot the obvious--more JurixShiori.

The odd thing was that in the movie, where there was more yuri per minute
than in the series, there was no JurixShiori. Instead, there was JurixMiki
and ShiorixTouga. Go figure.

Neon Vincent

Feb 4, 2011, 7:34:22 PM2/4/11
sanjian <mun...@vt.edu> wrote in news:3oudnfitJ-
Zg49HQnZ2dn...@posted.internetamerica:

> On 2/4/2011 10:52 AM, dot_wa...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> The solution, in my mind, is simple. Need's more yuri. Works from
>>> everything from Aria to Meitantei Conan, to Strawberry Panic.
>>

>> Funny, my reaction to everything now is "Needs More Nice Hats".
>>
>> I blame Team Fortress 2.
>>
>> -"Dot"
>> Team Fortress 2 the anime...that would either be absolutely amazing or
>> the most terrifyingly awful thing on the face of the earth
>
> Right. More lesbians with nice hats. Compromise approved.

Movie Utena!