Happy Birthday Saionji!

mi...@winternet.com

Aug 25, 2008, 7:06:25 PM8/25/08
Laurie: Happy birthday to my favorite Virgo!
Saionji: Than--
Akio: How lovely! But my birthday is still three weeks away.
Laurie: Now that should have been a big clue, shouldn't it? *very
deliberately hands plate of cookies to Saionji* For you, Hon, chocolate
chip oatmeal cookies.
Saionji: Ah! The oatmeal will keep me healthy.
Laurie: And the chocolate will keep you happy.
Akio: *slipping an arm around Saionji's shoulders* I can do that, if
you'll just come with me.
Saionji: I don't need you for that. *breaks away without spilling a
crumb* Come along, my Prince, and we'll enjoy these by ourselves.
*walks off with Laurie*

Akio: She may have strange taste in men, but she bakes pretty well.
*samples the cookie he'd palmed off the plate*

Laurie
-- Saionji's Prince and Keeper
mi...@winternet.com
http://www.winternet.com/~milo