Happy Day to the 3rd Summer girl - milo!

1 view

sephigirl

Aug 9, 2008, 10:11:02 AM8/9/08
Happy Birthday to Laurie!

All you Summer girls and your birthdays!

Hope you have a great b-day w/e.

Saionji: Oh, she will, trust me.

Touga: Which is why I'll be over. *holds up chocolate sauce*
Akio: *We* will be over. *holds up whipped cream*

Mikage: Where's the ice cream? I picked out a nice book and my
Prince wrapped it up real nice.

Happy B-day!

~Katherine
~Mikage's Prince

mi...@winternet.com

Aug 9, 2008, 2:54:58 PM8/9/08

Aw, thanks. From all of you.

While we're at it, a belated birthday greeting to my fellow Leo, Nanami.
Her birthday was yesterday. A big plate of oatmeal chocolate chip
cookies has been sent.

Laurie
-- Saionji's Prince and Keeper
mi...@winternet.com
http://www.winternet.com/~milo

E. Liddell

Aug 10, 2008, 7:47:40 AM8/10/08
On Sat, 09 Aug 2008 07:11:02 -0700, sephigirl wrote:

> Happy Birthday to Laurie!
>
> All you Summer girls and your birthdays!
>
> Hope you have a great b-day w/e.
>
> Saionji: Oh, she will, trust me.
>
> Touga: Which is why I'll be over. *holds up chocolate sauce* Akio:
> *We* will be over. *holds up whipped cream*
>
> Mikage: Where's the ice cream? I picked out a nice book and my Prince
> wrapped it up real nice.

<Contributes obligatory cake>

E. Liddell

sp...@deathquaker.org

Aug 26, 2008, 11:29:47 AM8/26/08
On Aug 9, 2:54 pm, m...@winternet.com wrote:
> sephigirl wrote:
> > Happy Birthday to Laurie!
>
> > All you Summer girls and your birthdays!
>
> > Hope you have a great b-day w/e.
>
> > Saionji:  Oh, she will, trust me.
>
> > Touga:  Which is why I'll be over.  *holds up chocolate sauce*
> > Akio:  *We* will be over.  *holds up whipped cream*
>
> > Mikage:  Where's the ice cream?  I picked out a nice book and my
> > Prince wrapped it up real nice.
>
> > Happy B-day!
>
> Aw, thanks. From all of you.
>
> While we're at it, a belated birthday greeting to my fellow Leo, Nanami.
>   Her birthday was yesterday.  A big plate of oatmeal chocolate chip
> cookies has been sent.

Happy much belated B-Day, Laurie! I send apologetic chocolate of all
kinds.

(Also to Nanami ^_^)

Death Quaker