[OT] has anyone seen this anime?

sephigirl

Sep 9, 2008, 4:11:27 PM9/9/08
frm Wikipedia: "Suki na Mono wa Suki Dakara Shōganai!! (好きなものは好きだからしょう
がない!!, Suki na Mono wa Suki Dakara Shōganai!!?), also known as
Sukisho! or Sukisyo! is a light novel that has since expanded into a
BL-anime-style video game, an anime series and OVA. The title
translates into English as "I like what I like, so it can't be
helped", or "I like what I like, so there!" The best known of the
versions is the BL game, which features shōnen-ai and, in the original
PC release, yaoi."

******
Koyasu, Hikaru, Miki, Toshiyuki . . . all my fave seiyuu practically
in one big shounen ai fest.

Have y'all heard of this or seen it?

And knowing DQ & Laurie put out posts -- I'll join in this w/e when
I'm home and can deal w/ my dial up better.

~Katherine who is turning into a major Gackt fan now that Crisis
Core's out - tho' the game is a bit difficult for me
~Mikage's Prince

Mikage: I'm losing my Prince to someone named Gackt? That name
sounds . . .odd
Akio: Oh, he's a pretty pretty one - even prettier than a certain red
headed bishounen.
Touga: hmph I *know* you're not referring to me
Akio: As a matter of fact, I am
Mikage: But . . . a name like Gackt?

E. Liddell

Sep 9, 2008, 6:38:15 PM9/9/08
On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 13:11:27 -0700, sephigirl wrote:

> frm Wikipedia: "Suki na Mono wa Suki Dakara Shōganai!! (好きなものは好きだ
からしょう
> がない!!, Suki na Mono wa Suki Dakara Shōganai!!?), also known as
Sukisho!
> or Sukisyo! is a light novel that has since expanded into a
> BL-anime-style video game, an anime series and OVA. The title translates
> into English as "I like what I like, so it can't be helped", or "I like
> what I like, so there!" The best known of the versions is the BL game,
> which features shōnen-ai and, in the original PC release, yaoi."
>
> ******
> Koyasu, Hikaru, Miki, Toshiyuki . . . all my fave seiyuu practically in
> one big shounen ai fest.
>
> Have y'all heard of this or seen it?

Seen it. I would have liked it better if it had spent more time on the
action/suspense plot and less on the school hijinks, but for all I know,
others may think the reverse. <Shrug> Plenty of bishies, although most
of them are a bit on the young side for my taste.

> And knowing DQ & Laurie put out posts -- I'll join in this w/e when I'm
> home and can deal w/ my dial up better.
>
> ~Katherine who is turning into a major Gackt fan now that Crisis Core's
> out - tho' the game is a bit difficult for me ~Mikage's Prince
>
> Mikage: I'm losing my Prince to someone named Gackt? That name sounds
> . . .odd
> Akio: Oh, he's a pretty pretty one - even prettier than a certain red
> headed bishounen.
> Touga: hmph I *know* you're not referring to me Akio: As a matter of
> fact, I am
> Mikage: But . . . a name like Gackt?

<Rolls eyes> It's a *stage* name, Mikage. And the man really does have
the most gorgeous voice.

E. Liddell, and the Migraine That Just Won't Go Away