Google Grupper har inte längre stöd för nya Usenet-inlägg eller -prenumerationer. Historiskt innehåll förblir synligt.

Tor Usenet Server

19 visningar

Faux Dameron

oläst,
28 maj 2020 07:02:262020-05-28
till
Hi all, I am in the planning/learning stages of setting up a new text-
only Usenet server. I'm considering setting up a Tor onion service
interface for free access (similar to eternal-september) and I would like
to know if anyone would be interested.

Neodome Admin

oläst,
1 juni 2020 07:14:352020-06-01
till
Check rocksolid.* hierarchy, they run some Tor-accessible Usenet servers,
including web-interfaces for them.

Feel free to post here or there if you need any help. I should note that
once you have server up and running it’s quite trivial to make it
accessible from Tor.

--
Neodome

Grant Taylor

oläst,
1 juni 2020 23:36:252020-06-01
till
I routinely see people indicating they want (more) ToR / I2P accessible
Usenet servers.

RE-ask your question in the alt.privacy.anon-server newsgroup for more
interested parties.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die

Faux Dameron

oläst,
2 juni 2020 02:23:452020-06-02
till
On Mon, 01 Jun 2020 11:14:34 +0000, Neodome Admin wrote:

> Feel free to post here or there if you need any help. I should note that
> once you have server up and running it’s quite trivial to make it
> accessible from Tor.

I've built dozens of onion services before and I'm well versed on Tor but
learning INN is something altogether different and that's what takes time.

FD

Grant Taylor

oläst,
2 juni 2020 20:17:392020-06-02
till
On 6/2/20 12:23 AM, Faux Dameron wrote:
> I've built dozens of onion services before and I'm well versed on
> Tor but learning INN is something altogether different and that's
> what takes time.

The news.admin.peering newsgroup might be a viable resource.

Feel free to email me directly if you have INN questions. I'm happy to
help and peer.

ldpshddtti

oläst,
30 aug. 2022 13:14:332022-08-30
till
This is interesting. How did it go? Is it easy to host a text-only node
through Tor?

--
0 nya meddelanden