Usenet binaries poster

alien

Apr 8, 2020, 3:52:34 PM4/8/20
Hi guys and ladies,

I want to ask you, what your favourite usenet binaries poster nowadays, since
power post didn't support ssl, I found ngPost and I think it easy enough for
me to use it, but ngPost didn't allow me to add subject, so it more like, just
a file poster, I want to add subject, like old proper usenet post should.

I had try nyuu, I am still could not figure out how to use it properly. I am
end up post a lot of gibberish.

Any suggestion? other than ngPost, is there a script or other binaries poster,
that easy enough to use?
--
- alien -
~ Work like you don't the money ~

Anon Anon

Apr 9, 2020, 1:04:20 PM4/9/20
On 2020-04-08, alien <al...@invalid.address> wrote:
> Hi guys and ladies,
>
> I want to ask you, what your favourite usenet binaries poster nowadays, since
> power post didn't support ssl, I found ngPost and I think it easy enough for
> me to use it, but ngPost didn't allow me to add subject, so it more like, just
> a file poster, I want to add subject, like old proper usenet post should.
>
> I had try nyuu, I am still could not figure out how to use it properly. I am
> end up post a lot of gibberish.
>
> Any suggestion? other than ngPost, is there a script or other binaries poster,
> that easy enough to use?

I currently use slrn and it does allow you to post binaries. I am unsure
if it would meet your needs though. I really enjoy the capabilities and
I experimented with downloading some binaries and also posting one and
it seemed to work. But I am unsure if it is easy to automate.

R. Mutt

May 3, 2020, 9:11:34 PM5/3/20
alien <al...@invalid.address> wrote:

> I had try nyuu, I am still could not figure out how to use it properly. I am
end up post a lot of gibberish.

Post your command line example, maybe someone will be able to help you with
nyuu.

DNews

Aug 20, 2020, 3:21:45 PM8/20/20

Can you give a try with newsup? https://github.com/demanuel/NewsUP/

Just make sure that you don't enable obfuscation.

I'm the author. Any suggestions are welcome!